• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Day 1 BOMBA: Need For Speed most wanted U $29.99 on EA site

The Origin Store no longer lists the Wii U version for $29.99. It is instead listed at the $59.99 price. Meanwhile, all other Wii U games are still on sale, and all other versions of NFS are listed at sale prices. So....EA put a stop to it?

Malvingt2

The Origin Store no longer lists the Wii U version for $29.99. It is instead listed at the $59.99 price. Meanwhile, all other Wii U games are still on sale, and all other versions of NFS are listed at sale prices. So....EA put a stop to it?

It seem EA just did that. lol

Mithos

Still low prices so far today on the Swedish version of the origin-website.

I just got my game in!!!

So when I looked at the receipt it says it was $59.99.

I double checked Paypal and it was still $32 and change. Maybe it was a price mistake? Good for them for honoring the price and not pulling an AT&T and just cancelling all of our orders when they post a super low price.

Malvingt2

I just got my game in!!!

So when I looked at the receipt it says it was $59.99.

I double checked Paypal and it was still $32 and change. Maybe it was a price mistake? Good for them for honoring the price and not pulling an AT&T and just cancelling all of our orders when they post a super low price.

interesting, I am getting my copy tomorrow.. I wonder if I am going to see the same.

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
Got my copy in the mail today, too. Invoice shows $59.99 but my credit card was only charged $30. Good deal, thanks to OP for posting.

Top Bottom