• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Universe online coming to Xbox one this spring

dubq

No, it's F2P. It's also not that great.

It's actually one of the better MMO's currently out there. It's constantly updated and has a huge community. That being said, the F2P level is not that great.. subbing is definitely the way to go (and totally worth it, IMO).

Aren't PS4/PS3 cross-play? So wouldn't that mean that the cross-play is PS4/PS3/PC?

PS4/3 are on the same servers, yes.

Had a blast with this game when it released on the PS3, I put about 50 hours into it then ran out of content. I'm sure tons have been added since the vanilla launch and you guys should give it a try.

Karak

anyone playing this? how is it?

Play it both personally and for the channel. The couple last patches and server adds have really changed this from a somewhat stuttering game to one that runs so damned much better. I was away for a month came back and it was like damned night and day. As a F2P there is a shitton of content. Then if you pay for some stuff there is even more.
I think pretty much anyone should at least try it as the cost is..well quite good lol.

Play it both personally and for the channel. The couple last patches and server adds have really changed this from a somewhat stuttering game to one that runs so damned much better. I was away for a month came back and it was like damned night and day. As a F2P there is a shitton of content. Then if you pay for some stuff there is even more.
I think pretty much anyone should at least try it as the cost is..well quite good lol.
Is it on consoles?

Top Bottom