• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

ZeroX03

Banned
The final DC TV show people care about (sorry Vixen) premieres tonight!!

#2.01 "Out of Time"
LOST AND FOUND — GUEST STARRING STEPHEN AMELL — After the defeat of the immortal villain Vandal Savage and the exposure of the corrupt Time Masters, a new threat emerges. Dr. Nate Heywood (Nick Zano), an unconventional and charming historian, is thrust into the action. After making a shocking discovery, Nate seeks out Oliver Queen (guest star Stephen Amell) for help in finding the scattered Legends. Once reunited, the Legends continue their new mission to protect the timeline from temporal aberrations - unusual changes to history that spawn potentially catastrophic consequences. Their first stop is 1942 - not the seventies, sorry Mick - to protect Albert Einstein from being kidnapped before the Nazis destroy New York City with a nuclear bomb. Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) notices that Sara (Caity Lotz) has a mission of her own, which leads them both to face her nemesis, Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough). Victor Garber, Arthur Darvill, Dominic Purcell and Franz Drameh also star. Dermot Downs directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Phil Klemmer and Greg Berlanti & Chris Fedak
mplGDjX.jpg

Drayco21

The first season was my favorite of the DCTV shows running at the time, so I'm all aboard the train for tonight; that trailer was pure hype

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I will quietly take my seat aboard the hype train with reserved trepidation. If I find the ride to be unpleasant, I will be demanding an immediate refund.

White Canary usually makes it worth watching though.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
To give some warning here, the people who reviewed the DC premieres early generally rated Legends' as the lowest of the 4.

The show has a bit of setup to do in these first couple episodes, so be prepared for that and possibly reserve judgement.

Chase17

With the hawk people gone I will be paying very close to attention to see who tops the new "most questionable acting" list.

Top Bottom