• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deal Alert: Earth Defense Force Bundle $18

SmokedMeat

Gamer™

EDF fans, this gets you…

Iron Rain
EDF 4.1 plus DLCs
EDF 5
EDF World Brothers

All are playable on Steam Deck.

Hell of a deal, and since it’s PC you can just trade/sell the keys you don’t want/need.

Or you could just waste $70 on some broken ass AAA game. Up to you.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Awesome! I haven't played any EDF games since the 360, but those were tons of fun, so I'm going to have to check these out.

FYI this is pretty much Japanese Helldivers. Similar concept, though the missions are structured a little different.

If you thought Helldivers could use way more enemies, way more weapons, and way more classes and different ways to play, this is for you.

bender

What time is it?
Awesome! I haven't played any EDF games since the 360, but those were tons of fun, so I'm going to have to check these out.

EDF 2017 is still my favorite. I think it is a combination of it being my first and it was less grindy as it only had one class.

I don't remember why but I didn't care for 4.1 and I enjoyed my time with 5 but some of the design decisions from a trophy/achievement standpoint as I believe you need to clear every level on every difficulty level with every character and progressions is separated between online and offline.

World Brothers 2 and EDF6 are also around the corner. I wish this bundle was more expensive and had DLC for World Brothers and EDF 5. In my head, I'm asking if I should wait for the next bundle that does contain those...lol

Also, playing Hell Divers did get me itching for more EDF. Just don't expect near the production values.

Reactions: Isa

Isa

EDF! EDF!

Can't wait for 6, the wait has been freakin' years now. Almost rivaling the Trails series for Christ's sake. Wing Diver all day every day!

Top Bottom