• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding 2: On The Beach | State of Play Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Should we have connected?

image.png

Scheduled for release in 2025 for PlayStation®5

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Last edited:

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Best looking thing from an art/ gfx standpoint I have seen i a fucking while. Kojima still manages to do this... Damn. Death Stranding series teased. Bring it the fuck on.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Absolutely crazy and looks infinitely better than DS1. I am a hater of the first game but this is instantly on my radar.

[Sigma]

This felt like a damn launch trailer lol. I seriously don't want to see another Death Stranding 2 trailer going forward.

StueyDuck

im still erect after that showing... Game of the Show, apart from judas and ronin there really wasnt much else...

then Kojima marched in and just flopped his humongous cock on the table for all to see

Bridges

Will be getting a PS5 for this, game looks fucking amazing and I'm stoked it seems to be the same gameplay as the first

This felt like a damn launch trailer lol. I seriously don't want to see another Death Stranding 2 trailer going forward.
Definitely. It's crazy how much they showed and how good it looks considering it won't be out this year

SRTtoZ

I have a question. Does Troy Baker have to be in every game ever? Just wondering.

Aside from that, the game looks fucking amazing. I need to go back and beat the first one. I got like 5 hours in and really enjoyed it but moved on b/c of all the backlogged story games I still had in my queue. I think I'll get to this after I finish Spiderman 2 and FF16.

Last edited:
Top Bottom