• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding TGS 2019 Gameplay Session Volume 1 gameplay walkthrough | Breaking Down The Gameplay Video | Gameplay Session Volume 2

mortal

Gold Member
A Hideo Kojima Game

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I was so hyped after the first trailer where we saw five figures in the sky. Thought this is going to be something amazing, Kojima finally released from his shackles, imagination let loose. Thought that after this game I'm going to have to build a shrine for him in my gaming room.

What the fuck is this though? Hope this bombs hard and we'll never see his pretentious face ever again. Really gone too deep up his own ass.

From what extreme to another. Woosah!

John Day

I say let him make his game and show his vision. I have been cautious with this game because of the intentional lack of details.

But seeing the trailer and skipping around it, my interest has raised. I welcome the diferent experience. I loath stealth to a degree, but i’ll keep my eye on this.

Someone mentioned this being like The Postman. Honestly i think a game like that could be interesting and fun.

Optimistic about it, though i can see why others would be more wary. But count me in on this.

LMJ

I think a lot of Western gamers are currently writing this game off and honestly shouldn't as this is one aspect of the game and what I expected from a kojima presentation for a Japanese game show.

The Japanese are very methodical, one of the top selling games continuously in Japan are train simulators as someone who has played these games I can tell you they can easily be conceived as boring as any sim, however if your goal is to improve and successfully run the trains then the game is unbelievably fun and challenging, Same as any SIM.

We already know there's a lot more to this game based on the trailers we've Already seen, Including heavy story elements, heavy combat elements, what appears to be a first person mode, and epic boss fights.

And even then they're still very much to see and learn keep in mind this is just one of the presentations hes doing...

#Phonepunk#

Banned
im 35 mins into this. real impressed with the look of things, and the variety of environments they show here, it all looks good. gameplay seems pretty close to MGSV, which got rave reviews on it's gameplay.

i can see what some are saying wrt the animations but this ISN'T an interactive movie. it's a game and the emphasis seems to be on play. RDR2 had long, drawn out animations for everything, and look how much people trash that game. it makes me think of the difference between controls in GZ vs. TPP. actions like the dive or roll were drastically shortened between the two games, making for a much easier play experience in the latter.

any game maker has to balance realism vs. gameplay, Kojima has a good track record on these things.

Roni

Gold Member
Man, how many beautiful bastards can make a game about walking alone extremely long distances and the hardships of that simple of a task - a metaphor for making and sustaining friendships; all the while making you avoid inert beings that are barely there are all, since they can be seen, but not really touched or even identified - a metaphor for someone's digital presence in your life through social media; and on top of that, making you fight (using your own blood & filth) a four-legged hellish beast with an anus for a head that attacks you by spewing out of its mouth a streamline of something of the same color and shape as projectile diarrhea.

Don't think I need a metaphor for that one...

Man... Kojima's a boss.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
There's a huge post on this page outlining a number of the things you touch on. It's all in the video, but it means paying attention to the menu systems and/or understanding the Japanese voiceover.

Yeah, I watched the video and read the reddit thread. You could pick most stuff up without subtitles just by way of the menu and UI (red and yellow on the water for example). I can appreciate all the meta systems as fantastic physic simulations but ultimately it doesn't make me want to play. Because when you boil this down, it's a game where you load up your character, fight the environment (mainly) to get a package to a location, then craft some items to give yourself more alternatives to do the same but safer (so the package doesn't get damaged). Essentially the game is 'fetch quests', and instead of poi #332 you get hill #234 or chasm #875 - not that it bothers me, as I say I'm not the target audience.

I know people might get annoyed at others sharing this opinion, but the thing is it's a broadly covered game in the mainstream so will get attention. The aim isn't to drag your excitement or hype down. If you are really looking forward to the game then awesome, hopefully it scratches that itch for you. For us, we're floating voters with our wallets, we're on the periphery. I'm saying I have cash, I need convincing this game will be

- fun;
- fulfilling;

I can marvel at the graphics, and praise the meta mechanics. But in the current era of open worlds everywhere, pressing up constantly while trying to maintain balance, replenishing stamina and walking slow trying to wade through water currents isn't something that is compelling or intriguing enough to want to find out more. A lot of this game hinges on this multiplayer experience I think, based on reading above. I think Kojima misread what people want to see in this video. They don't want to see how the mechanics work, they want to see what the average 2 hour session will look like. If every hour is like the 45 minutes in that video then it's going to make for a poor 'game'. Micro management everywhere, breaks, recuperating stamina, losing boxes etc.

I'm not saying it's going to bomb or people should be cautious if they're excited, but just like NMS if the game loop doesn't look engaging then people will naturally gravitate towards 'what's the purpose/point'.

So i watched all the trailers and gameplay footage so far and i cant fathom that Kojima has his head so far up his own ass that he thinks he created a new genre "It is not a stealth game or an action game its a new genre called action/strand game"??? It sure as fuck looks like a bunch of stealth combined with FedEx in the norwegian mountains at the tgs showcase.

the main gameplay loop looks tedious, you got balance meters, stamina meters, alternating with r2 and l2 to keep balance, have to rest to regain stamina, massage shoulder button, baby soothing like y6.

the base infiltration seemed right out of mgs5 which i honestly liked quite a bit, boss fight looked cool also.

Also i really hope one can disable the whole like or "strand" system, seems like it will make the game way to easy for people that dont pick the game up at launch, essentialy every solution to traversing the world will have 2k likes.

My main fear is that i will get bored after a few hours of delivering parcels and will just play through it hating 90% of the gameplay loop just to watch the end of the story.

TLDR: I support new ideas in AAA games so i will buy it but not a launch.

Last edited:

Yoboman

Looks great to me

The best open world games aren’t great because I see a quest marker every second minute or because I can shooty bang bang for 80 hours going from linear quest to linear quest. They are great when they develop a strong base of mechanics, physics and open up the sandbox for you to play

This is what BOTW did, and this game seems similar in many ways. The physics based mechanics, survivalist focused gameplay, environmental world changers and huge amount of tools and options are going to make this the type of game where people are still posting a year later saying “wow I didn’t know you could do that”

If Kojima can deliver on a story in the way MGSV lacked it will be something special

Last edited:

Barakov

Haters be damned, I'm interested. The mechanics look strong I'd say. Looks like Kojipro is giving you options in combat as well as traversal. Also I'm interested in how weird it gets. This looks like this is one of those games you could get lost in for awhile just finding stuff.

Still in there on day 1.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I'm concerned that I'm going to become very bored with the traversal...time and time again. I hope it gets much more interesting and he's not showing us that part.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
it's funny to see "there is all this stuff to worry about" mixed with "looks really boring". if it was boring then it would just be hold forward, and it isn't. that's why there are all those systems, all the stuff to worry about. it won't be boring when you are actually playing it, making those decisions on the fly. plus you have all the extra traversal options besides walking, hovercraft, motorcycle, hijacking trucks, etc.

the guy who made QWOP showed you can make an interesting game out of defining the most basic of actions through interesting gameplay. with all the prompts popping up onscreen throughout this, it seems like the player will have way more control than you'd suspect at first glance.

Last edited:

molasar

Banned
So i watched all the trailers and gameplay footage so far and i cant fathom that Kojima has his head so far up his own ass that he thinks he created a new genre "It is not a stealth game or an action game its a new genre called action/strand game"??? It sure as fuck looks like a bunch of stealth combined with FedEx in the norwegian mountains at the tgs showcase.

the main gameplay loop looks tedious, you got balance meters, stamina meters, alternating with r2 and l2 to keep balance, have to rest to regain stamina, massage shoulder button, baby soothing like y6.

the base infiltration seemed right out of mgs5 which i honestly liked quite a bit, boss fight looked cool also.

Also i really hope one can disable the whole like or "strand" system, seems like it will make the game way to easy for people that dont pick the game up at launch, essentialy every solution to traversing the world will have 2k likes.

My main fear is that i will get bored after a few hours of delivering parcels and will just play through it hating 90% of the gameplay loop just to watch the end of the story.

TLDR: I support new ideas in AAA games so i will buy it but not a launch.
Has not he, HK, said somewhere that you can just play it on the easiest level of difficulty if you are interested in a plot only?
It won't require so much meta-maintenance this way. Probably all this chore stuff will be optional or minimalized.
What about the main antagonists? I am not sure if I will play it, yet, but I still want to find out what really drives them against unification and what really happened there.

Last edited:

Vol5

I had to keep fast forwarding. In 49 minutes there was 1 encounter and 1 boss battle. I dunno. World still seems pretty empty. Would be better if it was Mad Max style and there were roving enemies. Still looking like a pass for me. Not seeing $60 worth of content.

You could say the same about MGSV5 to a certain degree. After initially seeing the demo with Keighley I thought it would be utter trash, but there's something about the aesthetic of this game and you do have actual encounters. I think this could be pretty good. I'm also happy that Kojima is taking somewhat of a risk with this. It's certainly not your typical game.

(I'm hoping it was the stream, but the framerate tanked in places.)

Seems like only positive posts are allowed

Damn if this is true
I write in other boards too, and The common atmosphere as of now is you absolutely can't say the game looks fucking boring ( don't kid ourselves: at the current state, for what we have seen, is pure boredom) but looks like you have to talk good about it because it's a Kojima game!!1
The name itself should sell it!!111 go blind!!

No, absolutely not, even if I consider Kojima maybe the best game designer ever, or at least the most creative, and I consider him the best gameplay maker, what he has shown of DS so far is not enough even to convince me to buy the game at 10$

But no, you Also have to accept as a given that " awesome things are hidden to avoid spoilaaaaahssss"

We have this, we judge this: jackpot
And I say it again, I love Kojima, but so far its way of doing has been very low level, saying " If you decided to buy the game, don't watch for the spoilers" now sounds more like " I'm Scared you could decide not to buy the game after this gameplay, because is fucking boring"
And it's almost exactly what is happening

Before, I tought he was afraid to show the game because is very unsure about its success, now I'm even more convinced of this theory

It's like a czechoslovakian author movie who know and exalt in 3 people around all the world, will be a strongly niche - authorial game

Last edited:

Verdanth

Finished watching the brief trailer and the gameplay demo.

The brief trailer is not spoiler in my opinion, it actual gives some context to the games plot.

Regarding the gameplay, first 20 minutes are pretty much the same. From there on I liked what I saw.

I felt fresh and unique at least - the concept of no connections at all.

Being a Kojima game, I'm hoping for even more stuff that he didn't show at all, and will not show, because let's face it, the game comes out in like 2 months.

But from what I saw: the transversal is there - you can reach the objective however you like apparently. The survival and fatigue mechanics are there. The stealth - How you tackle and avoid the shadow creatures. The action - I'm assuming that rogue group of mercenaries will have an even bigger emphasis on this part.

And shit, the game looks gorgeous.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Sealed the deal for me. Hard Pass.

No wonder Kojima doesn't want people who are already interested in the game to watch the presentations. It's hot garbage and it would turn off most of the people
Damn bro, tell em how you really feel.

I honestly never thought of it this way...but yea...I dunno I think the hype is going to make me buy this anyways. Kojima games are like an gaming event that you just need to experience. I am NOT confident this is my kinda game, but I got a sneaking suspicion even after watching this that he's saving an ace or 20 up his sleeve.

When I'm torn like that I usually get really mentally lazy and start thinking like "Fuck it, it's just 60 bucks." when it comes to a game like this.

I don’t know how anyone can make any kind of negative purchase decision about this game until the reviews come. I still feel like Kojima is trolling and showing a very very spare amount of detail about what the game will finally involve.

I think this game seems very inspired by Journey. Think about that game and how weak and slow you move in the beginning, then by the end it’s liberating and freeing and feels incredible to just jump and fly around so fast. I have a strong feeling this game is going to progress like that but it’s going to go all twisty and crazy along the way.

I haven’t watched the video yet just read the summary in the OP about what happens in the video.

I’m still fence sitting about whether I’ll like this game or not but I actually feel a bit more interested now knowing that little bit more. I will wait for reviews though.

The reviews are going to be interesting. I mean there’s no way the whole media is going to go along with Kojima’s spoiler free attitude so the real meat of the game will be provided by the reviewers. But I wonder how many reviews of the game will show footage like we’ve seen in this video when the game ends up not being like that at all and they all say things like “buy it and play - you’ll see”. I can’t decide if I want to try and go in blind and hope that it’s a good experience that I will enjoy or watch the spoiler reviews because I really don’t think if the game is just exploration that I will enjoy it even though I loved that aspect of BOTW...

Now to check out the video.

mortal

Gold Member
Damn if this is true
It's not though. There are some people in this thread praising the game, there are some people criticizing the game, there are some that are feeling lukewarm on the game. It seems those expressing this sentiment are bothered by the fact that people aren't in agreement with them and are projecting. It's as if being on a forum where discourse takes place sometimes lead to people disagreeing or disputing.

Last edited:
It's not though. There are some people in this thread praising the game, there are some people criticizing the game, there are some that are feeling lukewarm on the game. It seems those expressing this sentiment are bothered by the fact that people aren't in agreement with them and are projecting. It's as if being on a forum where discourse takes place sometimes lead to people disagreeing or disputing.

I was talking more about the general climate around the game today, if you take a rapid look around, what you find is people who cannot say " looks boring to me" without being attacked like 3 seconds later lol

TTalking about this game is becoming unsustainable after this trailer

GHG

Yeah, I watched the video and read the reddit thread. You could pick most stuff up without subtitles just by way of the menu and UI (red and yellow on the water for example). I can appreciate all the meta systems as fantastic physic simulations but ultimately it doesn't make me want to play. Because when you boil this down, it's a game where you load up your character, fight the environment (mainly) to get a package to a location, then craft some items to give yourself more alternatives to do the same but safer (so the package doesn't get damaged). Essentially the game is 'fetch quests', and instead of poi #332 you get hill #234 or chasm #875 - not that it bothers me, as I say I'm not the target audience.

I know people might get annoyed at others sharing this opinion, but the thing is it's a broadly covered game in the mainstream so will get attention. The aim isn't to drag your excitement or hype down. If you are really looking forward to the game then awesome, hopefully it scratches that itch for you. For us, we're floating voters with our wallets, we're on the periphery. I'm saying I have cash, I need convincing this game will be

- fun;
- fulfilling;

I can marvel at the graphics, and praise the meta mechanics. But in the current era of open worlds everywhere, pressing up constantly while trying to maintain balance, replenishing stamina and walking slow trying to wade through water currents isn't something that is compelling or intriguing enough to want to find out more. A lot of this game hinges on this multiplayer experience I think, based on reading above. I think Kojima misread what people want to see in this video. They don't want to see how the mechanics work, they want to see what the average 2 hour session will look like. If every hour is like the 45 minutes in that video then it's going to make for a poor 'game'. Micro management everywhere, breaks, recuperating stamina, losing boxes etc.

I'm not saying it's going to bomb or people should be cautious if they're excited, but just like NMS if the game loop doesn't look engaging then people will naturally gravitate towards 'what's the purpose/point'.

NMS didn't (and still doesn't) have a story nor high production values to prop it up. It lived and (ultimately) died by it's gameplay loop which was shallow and repetitive at launch. I enjoyed it for what it was when it released because it hit the open ended space explorer fantasy spot for me that I'd dreamed of being able to experience in a game since I was a kid, but I also understood why for most other people that simply wasn't enough.

Different people want different things from games and if this game can offer challenging traversal and an interesting/unique story/game world then it's something I'll enjoy.

Fun is subjective and different people play different games for different reasons. Personally I'll play whatever as long as its high enough quality and I'm in the mood for it. This has elements of games that I've liked in the past (I especially like systems heavy, challenging, micromanagy games) and importantly it looks like it will be unique in many aspects. Throw in exploration as a primary aspect and I'm sold. Horses for courses I guess.

I appreciate the detailed non trolling responses by the way.

Last edited:

scalman

its just not all of us need to be explained as some other devs do now, we just want to get new game not explained too much as nowwadays most doing so . please let me see what game is about for myself.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I think the uniqueness of the game is worth a purchase on it's own. Maybe $60 is a bit much for some people, but for me, I kinda feel like I'm not only paying for the game, but the experience so I can debate it's pros and cons among people like you folks in the GAF Family. As dysfunctional as we are, we have some good conversations. I don't wanna miss out on this one.

So yea, I think I'm gonna get it. Don't know how I'mma feel about it yet, but I wanna be able to really discuss it rather than speculate based on gameplay that's more than likely not representative of the whole game's pace.

mortal

Gold Member
That's an interesting choice of words, it frames one party as the aggressor and the other as a victim. That's not what's happening, at least not in this thread. Even speaking generally it's not really accurate, given just how divisive Death Stranding is as a game.

If anything I see many people being reductionist or dismissive to an unreasonable degree with pejoratives like "walking simulator" or "but what do you do though?" or " I can't possibly imagine how anyone who isn't me is actually excited for this".

Last edited:
That's an interesting choice of words, it frames one party as the aggressor and the other as a victim. That's not what's happening, at least not in this thread. Even speaking generally it's not really accurate, given just how divisive Death Stranding is as a game.

If anything I see many people being reductionist or dismissive to an unreasonable degree with pejoratives like "walking simulator" or "but what do you do though?" or " I can't possibly imagine how anyone who isn't me is actually excited for this".

In this thread there's a cool atmosphere after all, and is pleasant to discuss, but in other boards, believe me...
I noticed there's a tendency to trying convince everyone who didn't like the game to like it because of things

But yes, has been very divisive so far, rarely I've seen something like this

And even if DS looks cool, has awesome graphics and all, what make people go crazy like I have seen today is still difficult for me to undestand

" oh wow look, Norman's ass! Woooow, mountains! And you can ride an overboard! What an incredible gameplay feature never before seen! And Yeah! After that miniboss Battle an entire city disappeared, what a technology masterpiece is that scene! And oh, weapons "

Lol - voluntarily exhaggerated to make a joke, of course - but many posts sounded like people who blindly pre-ordered the game, and even if they are Well aware of the things who has been shown so far, tries the impossible to justify themselves for the purchase and to auto convince themselves this is something never before seen
It certainly has never before seen details and elements, but I see reactions like it's the most incredible game ever shown

Last edited:

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
Totally agree with you. I don't get it, if you dont like the game why even bother posting in a thread about a video game you know you wont like. This is like talking to dumb WWE fans who complain about the product but still watch the show and pay for everything they ?????
Wow! I say the same thing in Xbox related threads.

But, this game is going to be pretty divisive, I bet. The atmosphere is palpable.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I was talking more about the general climate around the game today, if you take a rapid look around, what you find is people who cannot say " looks boring to me" without being attacked like 3 seconds later lol

TTalking about this game is becoming unsustainable after this trailer
where were you attacked? i see multiple posts from you on this page saying "You can't say this is boring without getting attacked" but I don't see the attack. I do see other people saying it is boring without reprieve. it's fine with me. everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I Saw so far many attackers who criticize everyone who didn't like the game
this is your second post of the thread. were you attacked somewhere else? keep in mind someone suggesting haters talk about something else is not an attack, since that's exactly what you are doing here.

personally i don't think it is boring, so I will say so. I'm fine with people who say it is boring. there can be both. but whining about either or is NAGL.

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Objectively, what was shown was a pretty robust, comprehensive gameplay framework. You can't really argue that there's stuff "missing" from the standard third-person action game formula, which leads to the conclusion that the issue is about framing and flow. Notably the two things you can't really get from a demo that was clearly edited in order to go from point-to-point.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Notably the two things you can't really get from a demo that was clearly edited in order to go from point-to-point.
there were also a lot of scenes edited out.

i don't know Japanese, so almost all of the systems they were talking about went over my head. the online stuff seems cool, and almost like an entire separate meta game. but it seems like there is a lot of choice. i do like the ever-expanding map, i feel like if the gameplay loop is fun, that revealing or connecting the whole thing is going to be a satisfying process. love a game that gives me a bar to fill up.

Last edited:
where were you attacked? i see multiple posts from you on this page saying "You can't say this is boring without getting attacked" but I don't see the attack. I do see other people saying it is boring without reprieve. it's fine with me. everyone is entitled to their opinion.

this is your second post of the thread. were you attacked somewhere else? keep in mind someone suggesting haters talk about something else is not an attack, since that's exactly what you are doing here.

personally i don't think it is boring, so I will say so. I'm fine with people who say it is boring. there can be both. but whining about either or is NAGL.

No no, nothing ever happened here, always good discussions
Was a sum of what I've seen on other random boards and chats today, but nothing related to this thread
Anyway, I'm very curious of what Kojima will show saturday, I put a bet on the Hades maybe?

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
I'd be really happy with the biggest bomba gaming has ever saw. We know this is not going to happen because of his cult following, but a man can dream.

All that money and time wasted on something that should've been his indie side project. All this wasted potential for a CG movie with a hiking / postal service simulation wrapped around in a sci-fi robe. Kojima has such a favourable position in the industry. He is able to make games for millions of players while not being a huge faceless money grubbing mega corporation. He's like someone you could trust not to fuck you over. He's like someone you could trust to make a beautiful, meaningful, inspiring game like Nier:Automata.

Instead, he gets in a little air tight room after a good Mexican meal and starts snorting the shit out of his own farts to be able to meet Peter Molyneux in another plane where they both fly high into the centre of the universe naked in a gentle embrace whispering to each others buttholes how amazing and deep they are.

What a joke.
What a joke

7e4.jpg

Mista

Banned
I mean it’s weird when you show that much of hate for a fucking VIDEO GAME. Makes me believe that whoever this person is, he’s damn stupid. You don’t like the developer? You don’t like his games? Easy, don’t play his games nor follow its news. But the saltiness is unreal when it comes to Kojima😂😂

Roni

Gold Member
I mean it’s weird when you show that much of hate for a fucking VIDEO GAME. Makes me believe that whoever this person is, he’s damn stupid. You don’t like the developer? You don’t like his games? Easy, don’t play his games nor follow its news. But the saltiness is unreal when it comes to Kojima😂😂

They may annoy us, but the life of a hater is actually pretty difficult. 'Cause it's not really like us that simply stick to talking about what we enjoy. When you're a hater, you're not really using ALL of your time to the fullest of your ability to entertain yourself and enjoy something. You gotta save some of that time for complaining. It's really the complaning that scratches some of that itch for them.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I had to skim through the video because it is really boring. I kept waiting for something exciting to happen, but it never did. The animations are janky, the world looks boring and the gameplay looks dull. I'll continue to keep an eye on it though. I preorder most big games, but this one I am going to continue to wait on.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Someone mentioned this being like The Postman. Honestly i think a game like that could be interesting and fun.
that movie was pretty awesome.

the graphics look really nice. all the moss is lovely to look at. i wonder how big the world truly is. it almost seems like they are trying to simulate traversing the entire US. it has that kind of post apocalyptic, sweeping feel that was captured in MGSV. some people called that game boring and empty, but I loved the atmosphere of sandstorms sweeping into the Aghani mountainside, the distant sound of 80s pop playing on some boombox sitting in a roadside Russian military camp. this is thick with some ambient sci fi atmosphere. there seems to be a lot to explore in this world. seeing all these towers and outposts and camps, as well as the ruined cityscapes, it eases any fears I had about the terrain being too samey. the liquid city boss fight was cool, almost reminding me of Nier: Automata. was that other online players showing up during the fight to pitch in ammo?

also iirc for these demos he was playing on easy and they also altered the map, so this is not a 1:1 demonstration of the gameplay. i've seen some comments that it looked too easy, this might be because he is playing on easy mode, as there will be a number of difficulties available. it only stands to reason that on normal the enemy encounters will be more difficult.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
He's like someone you could trust to make a beautiful, meaningful, inspiring game like Nier:Automata.

200.gif

Nier Automata beautiful? It has the worst palette of colors I have ever seen in a videogame. The graphics are crap and despite the typical flashy emo anime protagonists, the enemies and the gameplay mechanics are boring and insipid.

Meaningful? It doesn't do anything new, it's not even that ambitious as a videogame.

Inspiring? It's female protagonist has inspired some hentai doujins, I'll give you that.

Mista

Banned
200.gif

Nier Automata beautiful? It has the worst palette of colors I have ever seen in a videogame. The graphics are crap and despite the typical flashy emo anime protagonists, the enemies and the gameplay mechanics are boring and insipid.

Meaningful? It doesn't do anything new, it's not even that ambitious as a videogame.

Inspiring? It's female protagonist has inspired some hentai doujins, I'll give you that.
Oh no, you’re going to piss the weebos now. RIP bruv

Top Bottom