• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEEP FRIED BEER aka "Texas, I forgive all of your transgressions to date"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas State fair is the best..

Past years we had Deep Fried Snickers, Deep fried Oreos, Deep fried butter, Deep fried PB&J, deep fried coca cola

This year we have deep fried beer, deep fried margarittas, deep fried chocolate, deep fried club salad (lol), deep fried pop tart smores, and deep fried caviar.

I love living in TX for the State Fair. Its like the largest state fair in the US i think.. or 2nd.. i forget.

Its also open 3-4 weeks and they give kids a few days off at school around the State Fair for this reason most of the time.

El Sloth

Banned
Last year's winner of the Texas state fair fried food competition was a recipe for deep-fried butter.

23t1n5f.jpg

GDGF

Soothsayer
BobTheFork said:
10 Fuck
20 Yeah!
30 goto 10

If we can get NASA to work on some kind of bacon-lined beer pocket he can die happy, and very soon.

I fucking miss BASIC :lol

El Sloth

Banned
TurtleSnatcher said:
Texas State fair is the best..

Past years we had Deep Fried Snickers, Deep fried Oreos, Deep fried butter, Deep fried PB&J, deep fried coca cola

This year we have deep fried beer, deep fried margarittas, deep fried chocolate, deep fried club salad (lol), deep fried pop tart smores, and deep fried caviar.

Never mind Texas, we cool again!

And in celebration I propose the state of Texas adopt this as their new flag:

ra3nzo.jpg

Tesseract

Banned
seat said:
That tank is aiming its gun straight at the eye of that bald eagle.

Why do you hate America?

that bald eagle is in the background and significantly more badass than that toy tank. and that bald eagle is fucking huge and godlike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom