• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba games announced for PS4, iOS and Android

Mista

Banned
Demon-Slayer-PS4-Scan-Init_03-11-20.jpg

The latest issue of Weekly Jump has the reveal of two Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba games—one for PlayStation 4, and another for iOS and Android. Both titles are published by Aniplex.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Hinokami Keppuutanis a “demon-slaying battle action” game for PlayStation 4. It is due out in 2021 in Japan and its developer is currently unknown. The game follows the story from the manga, and is seemingly a title where players become Tanjiro Kamado and relive the original story.

Demon-Slayer-Sumaho-Scan-Init_03-11-20.jpg

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Keppuu Kengeki Royale is an “asymmetrical battle-style survival action” game for iOS and Android. Its release date was not announced and it is developed by Soleil. Battles between Demon Slayers and demons will occur on maps that reproduce the world of the manga.

Gematsu

The Snake

I didn't like him until this
latest

He can be as annoying as he wants, as long as he keeps doing shit like this.

Oh the orange guy. There have been a couple times when I honestly thought about not watching the show anymore because this guy is so annoying. I have suuuuper low tolerance for the hyper / over-acted anime trope characters, whatever it's called.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I loved the anime but no matter how good the show was it’s very rare for game based on anime to good.

Fbh

I didn't like him until this
latest

He can be as annoying as he wants, as long as he keeps doing shit like this.

Nah, fuck him.
Props to Ufotable for the cool animation but a character that's insufferable in 9 out of 10 scene doesn't suddenly become good because of a couple of cool action scene.

Top Bottom