• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deputies: Florida man arrested after reporting cocaine stolen

Ogodei

I've actually seen this happen before and not backfire on the reporter.

Freshman year of college, i lived under the guy who was the biggest pot dealer in our year at school. Folks always coming and going. One day i'm at my computer and hear a loud *bang* from upstairs, later the guy comes through and asks if i've seen anybody suspicious. Later still campus security comes by to document it: the guy's door was beaten open and he was robbed, and he *reported* it, but they didn't bust him or uncover any evidence.

Robbers must have cleaned the place out good.

cameron

Blackmon, who reportedly billed himself as a drug dealer, told a deputy who answered the call that someone had gone into his car and fished $50 and a quarter ounce of cocaine from the center console.
Car burglars suck.

Kettch

I'm curious to know what resisting arrest without violence consisted of. Something like holding his hands in front of him? Saying "don't arrest me"? I'm assuming he didn't run away, considering that he called the cops over in the first place.

How do you resist arrest without violence and why is that even a charge? Is that making officers have to drag your limp body to the wagon or something? That seems like some kind of charge invented to dissaude protests.

Top Bottom