• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deryck Whibley (Sum 41) has aged great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Deryck-Whibley-1.jpg
he looks like a fucking troll. Wtf
LMAO

Seanspeed

Banned
What are the odds that his chick would be wearing the same pants and shoes a year later?
I know she's probably pretty well-off and all, but I dont think she's just gonna throw away an outfit after wearing it once.

And oh my god, he looks hilarious.

Tom_Cody

That weirded me the hell out as well.

Anyway, Greg Graffin, lead singer of Bad Religion, 48 years old. He's aged pretty well, handsome motherfucker now.

Greg+Graffin.jpg
That looks like a lazy posed shot from a low rent legal website.

Lol at the mostly empty bookshelf.

Edit: These came up with a google image search for personal injury lawyer:

5xrF4rf.jpg

fuzICnz.jpg

yPK3R3I.jpg

Fritz

It's weird that his face is all fatty but the rest of his body seems fine. It's either drugs or he is a fashion genius.

whitehawk

Banned
Man, I don't usually post in these threads, but Sum 41 is my favourite band.

He lives a rough life. Doesn't seem to take care of his body too much.

- His band is falling apart. They survived their lead guitarist leaving in 2006, but now their drummer has left as well. It's just him, his bass player and his replacement guitar player from GOB.
- He has had back problems for many years, and while he has cancelled many shows because of it, he also also played many shows despite doctors orders.
- He lives a real rock star lifestyle. Watch this part of this documentary (http://youtu.be/p4zfwB8a7qo?t=21m20s) During the recording of their last album in late 2010, they basically rented out a mansion/recording studio, and got really drunk a partied at night, and recorded in the day. 21:20 into that documentary, deryck is drunk and jumps through a wooden door.

Yeah, he needs to take better care of himself. But that's not his personality.

Slime

Banned
Haha, this makes me feel old. I knew these guys back when they were in high school, opening for other bands like every week in the mid-90s at the local venue (tiny little place called the Chameleon). Still haven't gotten over the fact they made it so big.

GavinGT

Banned
I don't think he looks that bad, aside from that fact that someone his age shouldn't be styling his hair like that.

Axiology

I hear once you learn how to walk on those shoes you never take them off. Too much trouble to learn how to walk normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom