• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

You have to go to their clan page and request to join. Invites cannot be sent out.

PM JohnofMars. The banner/link is his design.

Is that function up and running in-game today?

Sort of, if you have a friend on your roster, there is an invite to clan option. Those invites are showing up in my clan admin on the Bungie site.
EDIT: There is an in game accept on the clan tab that looks like its working. Its the middle icon.

21314539_1856117654717649_2234167087327842162_n.jpg

East Coast Gamers, PS4 Open Membership!
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2164028

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/Voice-Of-The-Voiceless-1856112701384811/

The Spirits Of Vengence Rise To Defend The Aggrieved

Deep within the darkness, a light sparks. The ghost has revived a Guardian, but this is a special one. Born in the flames of the fall of Earth's last city, The Spirits Of Vengence. The Guardians, unique by nature, loyal beyond death. The grave does not rob you, your bond is of fire, and your fury is unmatched.

Defend your clan, avenge the fallen city, destroy your enemies. The voices of the weak have been silenced but, they have not fallen on deaf ears. The echo's of the past are faint, but these Guardians will no longer let the voiceless be silent. Unleash your collective wrath Guardian. The Voice of the Voiceless has come for the pretenders and they will know fear.

wp.png

Flag has been updated, but still recuiting. I've been sherpa-ing a bunch of friends through the game, so I have three characters already at various points in the game lol. I know Clans are technically live yet, but if you're still looking for a clan we've got space to fill. PS4 primary clan for now, with PC members as well. Depending on the state of the game and enjoyment level come launch we will have several people potentially moving to PC. Either way should have people to play with! If you apply just message PM me on GAF, or join discord and post there and I'll get to you ASAP.

We have a number of West Coast as Well as East coast players, hoping to get enough people to eventually effectively have players online for groups that allow for flexibility in peoples play. I won't really set times for raids yet, until we get more people in an discussing. Then I'll set some tentative raid times for different groups.

Quote for link

This is the current flag. If you liked the old one better, let me know lol.

Current Flag

Hey guys just to do request acceptance at a respectable rate, I made the clan open instead of needing review. As we fill up later I may switch back to request/approval. But for now it's open season, just jump into the clan!

xCobalt

Current Flag

Hey guys just to do request acceptance at a respectable rate, I made the clan open instead of needing review. As we fill up later I may switch back to request/approval. But for now it's open season, just jump into the clan!

Just a heads up, I joined the clan. PSN is jaydee191

darthbob

Primarily a ps4 clan. Will end up having a decent amount of PC players (like me who is double dipping)

We are primarily Midwest/West Coast Players with a few exceptions here and there. We have a dedicated crew ready to Raid, PVP, Nightfall etc. Feel free to join us!

I'm West Coast, and also a bro. Sent a request :D

Perineum

Is there a cap on players in a clan? Is there an amount you ideally want to level effectively?

I have one I made for a core group of buds with about 8 of us playing regularly, but am not sure if I want to get us all into a bigger one of the bunches here on GAF.

Glick

Neo Member
PSN: GlickWick
Timezone: EST

Midcore-ish player, looking primarily for PvE stuff. Interested in the raid (when it drops) and things like the Nightfalls. PvP lightly, could be interested in the trials stuff depending on how it looks.

Any GAF clans that focus on PvE primarily with player in the states?

What system? I have a smaller Xbox clan right now that we are dying to grow and will be focusing primarily on daily/weekly tasks for keeping up with content. Though in down time we will be doing PVP as desired. Our goal is to always have people online that are available for different tastes. Send me a message on XBL if you want an invite: Crimson Angelus.

Is there a cap on players in a clan? Is there an amount you ideally want to level effectively?

I have one I made for a core group of buds with about 8 of us playing regularly, but am not sure if I want to get us all into a bigger one of the bunches here on GAF.

There is a cap of 100, but to be most effective you would want 20 characters hitting the clan do cap in week one to get the first clan bonus, and even more characters to get further clan bonuses more quickly.

The clan rewards are just too good to pass up. I started with with family and friends in our clan. Now I am at 26 members.

EL CUCO

For some reason I can't see my clan roster. I joined 'Yea that's a wipe' earlier today. My name is CMFpwner96 if anyone on here in the clan.
Yeeee. clan rosters arent active in game yet. As soon as it's active, it'll be easier to see each other online. I can add you to the PSN clan chat, if you'd like.

do bigger clans benefit more? I have no idea what to join, I'm on PS4 and pretty new to this game.

Bigger clans may have more active players at a given time to work towards increasing rewards. At the end of the day being #94 in a 93 size clan will matter a lot less than being #50 in a 49 size clan.

The good thing is that we are are all GAF clans so there will be plenty of people to play with using discord.

Current Flag

Sent a request to join. We'll see how this whole clan thing goes.

Vegivo

I would like to participate in some of this clan stuff. Hmm but don’t know which one to choose. I’m a ps4 player who’s interested in doing mainly pve activities and I kinda dig pvp. Also I’m a titan

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
How do I get a clan banner?

I'm in a GAF clan, but Hawthorne won't give me one? Do I need to be lvl 10 or 20 or something?

Sent a request to Mithras, EU boy here

Man I wish we could have larger clans. The only thing I miss about SWTOR was the Swiftsure mega server that was US/EU and Oceanic. You've never seen so much activity on the server. Constantly alive and the guilds were great. Also raided EU in WoW for a while, even though based in the U.S due to wiers schedule. Best raiding days I had.

PrinceKee

What system? I have a smaller Xbox clan right now that we are dying to grow and will be focusing primarily on daily/weekly tasks for keeping up with content. Though in down time we will be doing PVP as desired. Our goal is to always have people online that are available for different tastes. Send me a message on XBL if you want an invite: Crimson Angelus.

There is a cap of 100, but to be most effective you would want 20 characters hitting the clan do cap in week one to get the first clan bonus, and even more characters to get further clan bonuses more quickly.

PS4 sorry...
Current Flag

Sent request. Is there a Discord or anything for organizing LFG?

So I just finished the campaign, my Titan character is currently at 189 and I'm looking for a clan on PS4.
I'm located in Alaska, so any West Coast clan would be nice.

Frankly I haven't been reading a lot on here (wanted to finish the main campaign first before I join a clan) so what exactly do I have to do/ what info do you guys need?

PS4 sorry...

Sent request. Is there a Discord or anything for organizing LFG?

Yea there's a discord, but everyone on the clan seems to be gravitating towards the official Destiny app chat.

Quote for link

So I just finished the campaign, my Titan character is currently at 189 and I'm looking for a clan on PS4.
I'm located in Alaska, so any West Coast clan would be nice.

Frankly I haven't been reading a lot on here (wanted to finish the main campaign first before I join a clan) so what exactly do I have to do/ what info do you guys need?

Feel free to join us. West and East mix. Hope is to get enough people that it generally fits multiple schedules.

wp.png

Flag has been updated, but still recuiting. I've been sherpa-ing a bunch of friends through the game, so I have three characters already at various points in the game lol. I know Clans are technically live yet, but if you're still looking for a clan we've got space to fill. PS4 primary clan for now, with PC members as well. Depending on the state of the game and enjoyment level come launch we will have several people potentially moving to PC. Either way should have people to play with! If you apply just message PM me on GAF, or join discord and post there and I'll get to you ASAP.

We have a number of West Coast as Well as East coast players, hoping to get enough people to eventually effectively have players online for groups that allow for flexibility in peoples play. I won't really set times for raids yet, until we get more people in an discussing. Then I'll set some tentative raid times for different groups.

Quote for link

This is the current flag. If you liked the old one better, let me know lol.

PrinceKee

Yea there's a discord, but everyone on the clan seems to be gravitating towards the official Destiny app chat.

Quote for link

Feel free to join us. West and East mix. Hope is to get enough people that it generally fits multiple schedules.

Cool, thanks I’m in the CDT and am just starting and am at the point were I have to do crucible games. Hopefully there’s a few ppl that are starting out like me ready for PvE...

sgb

Request sent to SOM! Day 1 vanilla player, currently in Africa playing here and there but back in the states playing excessively soon enough!

Repost from the OT:

Any clans on XBO (EU preferable) that support casual play?
I will get to the endgame content at some point but I only played D1 beta so I'm fairly new to the game.

Gamertag: tobyish

Progenitor is looking for more players on Xbox One. We're a laid back clan that's been around since the early days of Destiny and cleared pretty much everything D1 had to offer. We'll be focusing primarily on PvE but we'll take players of all kinds. With the benefits of being in a clan in D2 being so prominent, were looking for anyone that can hold their own in the Destiny, is generally a decent person and wants to play D2 for an extended period of time.

Click the image above to join. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. See you all in-game!

geordiemp

When you delete a legendary with legendary mod does the mod dissapear or go back into your investory

Yes I deleted one by mistake..

Man I wish we could have larger clans. The only thing I miss about SWTOR was the Swiftsure mega server that was US/EU and Oceanic. You've never seen so much activity on the server. Constantly alive and the guilds were great. Also raided EU in WoW for a while, even though based in the U.S due to wiers schedule. Best raiding days I had.

I love EVE online created alliances. My clan was a small group die hard mercenaries that were willing to do what other bigger clans were too scared to do. It felt great being part of something so huge made by users.

Top Bottom