• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Servers Have Been Offline For Nearly A Day

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
https://gameranx.com/updates/id/432738/article/destiny-2-servers-have-been-offline-for-nearly-a-day/

The reason for the servers shutdown was due to some players missing Triumphs, Seals, and Catalysts. In order for this to be rectified Bugie was forced to take down the servers to “investigate potential leads” surrounding the problem. This server shutdown comes after Bungie announced a number of adjustments to Citan’s Ramparts’ cooldown and barricade damage in their update 6.3.0.5.

While this certainly isn’t the best news to come about the issue should hopefully be resolved soon and players can then dive back into whatever Destiny 2 has to offer.

----

Tried to search on Gaf since destiny 2 is very popular here, but doesn't seem like anyone talks about it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Can't believe how hard they nerfed Titans.... again.

Meanwhile, Hunters and Warlocks continue to dominate in the Crucible, shitting on top of Titans from an immeasurable height and Bungie just looks on smiling while sticking up their middle finger towards us Titan mains.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I play it on and off a bit. Mainly because i honestly have 0 idea what the fuck anything in the game was about, story wise. One of my friends is utterly obsessed with it though, he has so many hours in the game. Good reason too, the gameplay is really really good.

Last edited:

tmlDan

I haven't played in months, will play lightfall tho!

I heard about it being down, that sucks for regulars.

Top Bottom