• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 w/ white PS4 Pro bundle announced

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
EU:

While Destiny 2's beta doesn't kick off until next week, we're starting the celebrations early with the reveal of our Destiny 2 PS4 Pro bundle, which will be available come the game's launch on 6th September.

The bundle includes a copy of Destiny 2 on Blu-ray Disc and the new Glacier White PS4 Pro with matching DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller. Also included is a voucher for a digital content pack that'll give you access to the Destiny 2 expansion pass and premium digital content.

DEYCfHTXYAEhbp5.jpg:orig

NA:

The beta for Destiny 2 kicks off very soon (July 18, to be exact), but we're starting the celebration a bit early with the reveal of our Limited Edition Destiny 2 PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle. This bundle will be available alongside the game's launch on September 6. It includes a Glacier White PS4 Pro with a 1TB HDD, matching DualShock 4 Wireless Controller, and of course, Destiny 2. You'll also receive a voucher for the digital content pack which gives you access to the Expansion Pass and premium digital content.

This limited edition bundle's MSRP will be $449.99 USD/$549.99 CAN. You can pre-order yours starting today.

jacobeid

Banned
I could not care any less about Destiny 2 but I want that white pro. Fffuuu

Edit: please don't read this as bashing on D2. Games like Destiny, The Division, etc. just aren't my jam. Glad that they exist for the millions who do enjoy them :)

Cleve

Damn, too bad I want Destiny on PC, and already have my pro. I really like that white finish. Too much for a double dip, but I bet this will be hot for the holidays.

im_dany

This probably means no pricecut until september, but I can't see them going against X1X while only being 100$ less and being 200$ more than base PS4. Any event between september and november?

Cruxist

Boring. I always liked the special colored bundles. Like the gunmetal PS3 for Metal Gear Solid 4. I'm just sticking with the traditional PS4 for D2 anyways. Extra pretty graphics really do nothing for me. Would've jumped on this if it had been a performance improvement, but what can you do.

This probably means no pricecut until september, but I can't see them going against X1X while only being 100$ less and being 200$ more than base PS4. Any event between september and november?

LOL why? The X1X is no threat to ps4...at all, not even at the same price, not globally. Sony can leave it at 399 and coast if they want.

Top Bottom