• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

Mister Wolf

Any five people want help with a before christmas vault of glass raid? Ive never done a raid to completion before and would appreciate some expert help.

PSN: MisterWolf310

k1t4j

Does anyone still need nightfall and weekly?

I just got my fresh warlock to 27 and wanted to try my luck with him

On PSN

I'll run all the way with my 31 hunter then switch at the end,

tebunker

Banned
Looking to do the Weekly and Heroic later tonight, need to do the weekly at least to lock up my Exotic Weapon Bounty. Have yet to do these.

Lvl 27
PS3
PSN is the same as my Forum name.

Hit me up around 9 or 10 est tonight or add me on PSN.

SolidC213

Trying to find people for the VoG Raid on Hard or Normal if anyone is down on PS4. Would like experienced people but anyone is welcome.

Add:

Vvarlos

hadar

Anyone on Europe Ps3 for the weekly strike?
Just got one invite but i'm too low, Hunter Light 26 only.. .__.

PSN: Guedezilla

RawNuts

Trying to help a friend cheese Crota before it refreshes; I'm a 31 hunter with a 29 warlock tagging along, we may have 2 other high levels in as well and I have crota checkpoint.

I'm on Xbone: StunWar

EDIT: Nevermind; no one can see their friends list currently and it seems to have ruined our plans.

Am_I_Evil

Anyone doing hard VoG or at least hard Atheon CP before reset? I've only done it with one character this week so i've got 2 more chances for Vex if anyone's running...

PSN: Am_I_Evil

Got the game on Christmas, am hoping to start jumping into weeklies, and when my gear improves a little, raids and nightfalls.

Lvl 25 Hunter on PS4, PSN: Lordsirsama

El-Suave

i'm looking for people to do the weekly heroic strike with, already did the Nightfall. i'm a level 31 Warlock and will be on for about an hour.
PSN: AKGermany

Edit: Going offline but feel free to add me and ask to do the weekly activities.

SolidC213

I think I found a pretty easy method to get exotic bounties more consistently so I thought I would drop my info here. At least it worked for me last night and got me 3 exotic bounties. I will post this in other Destiny threads too.

All I did was finish bounties (the more you do the better obviously) and didn't turn them in until the next day (or when the server reset for me). That is it, literally. I was thinking I just got lucky but considering how rare exotic bounties are and me getting 3 in a row last night, I think I am really on to something. But also, this method would be way too easy for the Destiny community to not figure it out yet so I don't know.

Here is specifically what I did.

My Titan had 2 bounties finished, Warlock had 5 bounties finished. I waited until 2am (the time servers reset for me) to turn them in (you can do it the next day and it will be the same thing). My clock hit 2am and I turned the Destiny app off and then loaded it back up to do get the crotas first chests for the week. Got the chests then realized I still had bounties for some of my guys so I went to turn them in. Lo and behold my Titan got the Thorn Bounty and Bad JuJu bounty. My Warlock got the Invective one. Going to turn in all of my bounties this way from now on to get the last one I need (an Unknown Patron). If you want an exotic bounty I would recommend turning them in the NEXT day after completing them. It isn't really any extra effort to do it. Try it out guys! :)

Also, I am on PS4 but not sure it matters. Oh also, each of those characters were level 30.

the21O

Neo Member
Anyone want to help me finish the weekly heroic strike right now? I'm at the final boss but I'm not making much of a dent in her. My PS4 id is the210. I don't have a mic right now if it matters.

Jpm989

Neo Member
Level 31 Titan, looking for first play threw of Crotas end, I haven't even attempted in yet so people will need to carry me lol

Psn jangocast

Lvl 28 Titan on Xbox One here. I've never even attempted the Vault of Glass, so does anyone have a group looking to do a quick run through of that this evening? I have a friend who's a lvl 29 Hunter who may join as well if there's room.

Xbox Live: Insanemouse

Thanks!

Hi all, looking for people to join us in Vault of Glass, only 3 of us who are 28ish and obviously struggling to open. All on now so if anyone could help PS4 I'd be thankful as we're pulling out our hair!

PSN ID: Maaaaaardy

Thank you!

Top Bottom