• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny The Taken King PS4 $349 Best Buy DOTD

XsDSNAw.png

Link

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
I'm interested in this bundle but I have two questions:

Does The Taken King include the original Destiny game or is it a completely separate game and would I have to still purchase the vanilla game?

And can I enjoy Destiny without playing with other people?

Tecnniqe

Banned

Does The Taken King include the original Destiny game or is it a completely separate game and would I have to still purchase the vanilla game?

You need vanilla to play TTK so i would assume you get the full package.

Also DGAF got people you can play with. Its better coop.

Geneijin

Original Destiny is on disc. All 3 expansions (TDB, HoW, TTK) are a DLC code you redeem.

ACE 1991

I bought this bundle from Gamestop with Fifa 16. You get the entire Destiny game as well as a 30-day PS+ trial.

Eric WK

Target has a $50 gift card with purchase deal going for this right now, too. Not sure if they'll price match while they have their own promotion, but it might be worth checking.

Tempted to try that along with my Target employee discount, but I'm not sure I can justify it.

Servbot24

Banned

It's ok, but there are much better single player games out there.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
tempting. for now ill just use my roommates and ill plunge on currentgen when I can play VF6 or SC6.

Man, I'm in the price cut to $350 is coming this year camp. But if not, it looks like customers may at least be seeing great $50 off sales / gift cards to go along with the holiday bundles.

Top Bottom