• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

N° 2048

Finally home...love that I was able to start the download from work. Great feature from Sony. Time to scarf down dinner and play asap.

biocat

Wait. I just applied to DestinyGAF. Do I need to apply to a specific region as well? I live in Tokyo so I guess I should do West NA.

Edit: Okay. I read into it and applied to West NA 2 as well. Awaiting approval. Name is Biocat for PSN and Bungie.

FrsDvl

Can I get the following people to claim themselves for NA West 2:

Nafai1123
Imtehman
Polyh3dron
B3nsonx

You have till 8 PM PST. You'll have to reapply after that.

Oh man can't wait for the beta! Clan request sent display name is uberluigi. BTW I know this is the wrong thread to ask but who do I ask to change my GAF username?

I've applied. May the frag lords be kind to me.

My name is Biocat.

Reapplied to DestinyGAF as solidefy

Bungie.net name: Kenobi

Applied to DestinyGAF and NA Central

Applied to both DestinyGAF and DestinyGAF NA 3

Display name: Angelus Errare

Bungie.net name: leaf

Applied to DestinyGAF

I got missed from the top of page 12.

Approved to the primary group. Regional I haven't touched - up to other admins. If I didn't quote you, but you applied to DestinyGAF [Primary], please reapply and post here.

Approved to the primary group. Regional I haven't touched - up to other admins. If I didn't quote you, but you applied to DestinyGAF [Primary], please reapply and post here.

Well I cancelled my request and reapplied. Did the same thing as last time where it told me there was an error, but when I click to request again it tells me I've already sent an invite. So, I'm probably stuck in limbo again.

Bungie: Hero of the Day

Well I cancelled my request and reapplied. Did the same thing as last time where it told me there was an error, but when I click to request again it tells me I've already sent an invite. So, I'm probably stuck in limbo again.

Bungie: Hero of the Day
Approved.
Bungie Name: MrFresh

Approved for primarygaf.
I keep getting errors trying to set DestinyGAF as my Playstation clan. I can't complain about it though, so far the beta has been smooth and almost everything works.

Thanks

You have to set your region one as your primary clan. PrimaryGAF is full.

Daximuss

If your name is on this list, please post so I can approve you for North American Eastern 3.

DGOJG
POPS MAELLARD
DERKADER
KOOPAL
THREEBARHERO
METATRON

I applied for DGAF West 2, and I tried applying for the main DGAF clan, but got an error when I clicked "request join." I refreshed the page, but the option disappeared. Pretty sure the application went through.

Display name: SpineRipper

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
contemplating quitting my job right now. Need Destiny so hard... can't buy full game without job ... stupid computers will receive technical assistance for another 4 hours... FINE... but grrrrr...

The Hype. She has me.

Honnso

Neo Member
Got into PrimaryGAF this morning still waiting to get into the regional clan.

Is there anyone here that can approve me for Central-NA?

PSN/GAF: Honnso

Replicant

Also applied for DestinyGAF AusNZ for region.

My Bungie Display Name is the same as GAF name (Replicant). Not sure how this clan thing will work since my main PSN is US-based.

Top Bottom