• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destroy All Humans! rated for PS4 (probably PS2 on PS4)

Matty77

That's great news, I miss the series, the first two are legitimate classics, unfortunately it was all downhill from there.

Loved the way they used the style and mechanics that were taking over the industry at the time to make something unique instead of just another GTA clone/sandbox 3rd person shooter.

Lucreto

The first game was okay. I didn't like you had to restart the entire mission if you died. The second game fixed that problem.

IvanJ

Banned
I remember playing this game long time ago and having a lot of fun with it. But not much more, so I'd be willing to replay it and see if I still find it interesting, and a $5-6 price when on sale is about what I'd be willing to pay for it.

I bought Ape Escape 2 on PS4 and it looks real good, it even fills up the whole screen. Do all PS2 games look as good?, do they all fill the whole screen or is it just a select few?. I wanna get Parappa the Rapper 2 and War of the Monsters but i loathe black bars on the sides...

War of the Monsters isn't widescreen as far as I remember. It looks really good and plays a hell of a lot better than it did on PS2, but it has black bars on the sides.

Spinky

Frothing at the mouth right now. Will buy without hesitation.

Then a sequel, Nordic. Please. Just retcon the hell out of Path of the Furon and make a proper DAH!3.
Yes! Always wanted to play these. Is the first the best instalment?
The second one is the best gameplay-wise IMO, but the first has the better story, characters and tone.

Metalmarc

So this was supposed to be out today? According to the european pegi site?

Checked psn uk nope

image.jpg

Top Bottom