• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Detective stone, Dark angel, Class of 1999.

GymWolf

I loved these 3 movies when i was little and i wanted to know if at least one of them was a small cult classic in america or if anybody even remember these movies, 2 of them had famous leads and the the other one had some relatively famous actor in the cast.

Detactive stone was also called split second.

Trailers are very spoilery, so if you want to watch one of these, avoid the trailer.

Last edited:
Not in the US, but love me some dark angel. Quality peak Dolph as a leading man, in a kind of Buddy 80s excess movie with aliens that come in peace

Always the lesser online cousin to alien nation from around that time

And Split second. Just amazing in what they achieved. As the budget is like what you would spend on a good night out !!! 😁👍😂

Coffee, cigars and bigger guns 😂

GymWolf

Not in the US, but love me some dark angel. Quality peak Dolph as a leading man, in a kind of Buddy 80s excess movie with aliens that come in peace

Always the lesser online cousin to alien nation from around that time

And Split second. Just amazing in what they achieved. As the budget is like what you would spend on a good night out !!! 😁👍😂

Coffee, cigars and bigger guns 😂
I think you can watch class of 1999 on yt or other places for free.

Have you never watched it?

Fun stuff for sure.

Of those "Dark Angel" is the one I've watched the most, though over here it was titled "I Come In Peace", which is maybe more fitting title for a schlock movie about Dolph vs an outer space drug dealer(Bluray was nice enough to have a reversible cover). =P Also you really gotta love the amount of explosions in that movie. They blew the fuck out of everything and frequently put the actors in potential danger to do so. Won't see that kind of fun madness in a mainstream western production anymore.

Quality peak Dolph as a leading man, in a kind of Buddy 80s excess movie with aliens that come in peace

I miss that very short but sweet period of Dolph from like Red Scorpion through Universal Solider. Be it a rental or a cable tv showing, those movies were a fun way to spend 90 mins or so. Well except Cover Up, that shit was boring as fuck. =P

Top Bottom