• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dexter Morgan marries Deb Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole cheating thing is also implied that it only started when Dexter's Mom became an informant for Harry. It's never really implied Harry is Dexters biological Dad. Furthermore, Dexter confirms through DNA that his Dad was the dude who left him the house.

ArrestedDevelopment_JasonBateman.jpg

Her?

kennah

Had this happen once in a play I worked on. Two people playing Brother and Sister hooked up during the production. I thought it was a little creepy too.

Gantz

Banned
neight said:
In the end we all know looks matter the most.

Meh, he probably did bed quite a few hot women when he made it big on Six Feet Under.

Well at least she's not a porker.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Ninja Scooter said:
the chick that plays Deb has like NO body at all.

Yeah, but she's kinda cute with that semi-paralyzed looking face of hers for some reason.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
they both are kinda goofy looking....get off the couples case they are in love...awwwwww

I just cant seem to like deb, sometimes shes cute, but most of the time her skinniness scares me. She did look pretty good in the photo they had of her in the yahoo article

gdt5016 said:
TOTALLY forgot about the DNA test. It still is implied to me. I guess we'll find out.

OR... Maybe Brian knew that Dexter was probably Harry's son because he would have memories of Harry coming and going. So he may have used HIS father's DNA to get Dexter to his side to alienate from the Morgans.

It would also explain WHY Harry only took Dexter and not Brian. The "he was too old and too far gone" was a lame excuse in my book.

Solo said:
Oh, GAF :lol Who gives a shit what their character's relationship is? This is about the people, not their roles.
After Six Feet Under I still can't watch Hall co-act with a black actor without thinking they'll get freaky.

Davey Cakes

Prime crotch said:
After Six Feet Under I still can't watch Hall co-act with a black actor without thinking they'll get freaky.
Doesn't help that Keith is pretty much just a nicer version of Doakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom