• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cleared grift 43 and made it to top 100 solo witchdoc leaderboards. I guess this wraps up season 2 for me and time to go back to POE
(Pillars of Eternity)

sip6w4U.jpg

Also, this shows how weak the witchdoctor class is. I mean grift 43 made it to top 100, while on other classes, grift 43 means nothing. On monks, I believe you need a 45 clear to make the bleeding edge of top 1000. Still, witchdoctor is my favorite class and I will roll another one for season 3. Hope to see you guys next season.

Addnan

Just cleared grift 43 and made it to top 100 solo witchdoc leaderboards. I guess this wraps up season 2 for me and time to go back to POE
(Pillars of Eternity)

sip6w4U.jpg

Also, this shows how weak the witchdoctor class is. I mean grift 43 made it to top 100, while on other classes, grift 43 means nothing. On monks, I believe you need a 45 clear to make the bleeding edge of top 1000. Still, witchdoctor is my favorite class and I will roll another one for season 3. Hope to see you guys next season.

Gratz, don't know much about witch doctor but top 100 is nice.

I don't think I will be able to hit the leaderboards with any of my characters because just didn't have the time to get the final pieces of gear I needed and now just don't have the time to push too high. Might do 47s (Monk/DH) just to put my name on there but eh.

Firemind

I logged in just now and they're almost starting season 3? What the hell... when did season 2 start? I thought the new patch was to coincide with a new season?

Edit: what happened to my seasonal stash? :lol

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I logged in just now and they're almost starting season 3? What the hell... when did season 2 start? I thought the new patch was to coincide with a new season?

Edit: what happened to my seasonal stash? :lol

Go to non seasonal and check the in game mail button in the bottom left

Season characters transition to standard game at end of season

Lumine

I just remembered that I have my bank filled on my seasonal character (as well as my non-seasonal characters). What will happen to those items? Will they simply get deleted if I don't sort them out before the end of the season?

RS4-

I just remembered that I have my bank filled on my seasonal character (as well as my non-seasonal characters). What will happen to those items? Will they simply get deleted if I don't sort them out before the end of the season?

They don't go to the shared stash, but in the inventory of the char you're using when you get it from the mail.

Items that remain in the mail section expire after 30 days.

Radec

Quin crafted like 500 Born Swords.. and still can't get a perfect 10%, 10CDR, 10 RCR, Dex

He got close tho.

Damn RNG lol

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Quin crafted like 500 Born Swords.. and still can't get a perfect 10%, 10CDR, 10 RCR, Dex

He got close tho.

Damn RNG lol

Fun bit of trivia here - I previously played around with editing items on the PS3 version to see how the RNG works. If the structure's the same on PC (server-side), items just have one seed value and then that goes through a function against each affix type to determine the value it gets. So when it comes to the values on each affix, it's not purely winning a bunch of rolls - it's more like rolling the single (long) number that comes up all 10's when put through the math for each affix. When enchanting an item, the one extra affix gets its own seed each time, that way it's possible to get different values on that last affix which would have otherwise been stuck at a single value with the existing approach for the other affixes. It's interesting stuff. There might not necessarily be any values which naturally come up perfect on every affix, but enchanting is there to make the save. In practice it doesn't matter much anyway - the observed results match up with what what individual rolls would give you and I'm not sure there would be a way to tell the difference without hundreds of millions of items to observe and see which possible combinations are missing.

I'm not surprised it's taken more than 500, especially if he's looking for an ancient one.

Going to start off with a DH to try out the strafe build and then once I can trade a power level I will try out a Barb. Never played Barb before so should be interesting.

J. Bravo

Probably barb or sader. I mained barb when the game came out (sword and board ftw), dh in season 1, sader in season 2, so probably go back to barb or sader to try out the new sets.

J. Bravo

Since none of my friends play this game I will post here, anyone keen to make a party of 4 for S3 launch? Plan to be online as soon as it starts.

dunno about "keen" (lol sorry i just dont care for that word except in sarcastic use :p) but I am def down. Although I think I work 2-10pm so maybe not. We'll see.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
So what is everyone rolling for S3? I am thinking a WW Barb or maybe a Wiz..

Demon hunter or wizard I think. I had enough of the melee stuff this time around.

Although maybe I should do it for witch doctor since that's my weakest one right now and it'll force me to get a good one.

Dahbomb

I actually have a difficult time choosing which Season character to play.

Kinda conflicted between Wizard and Barbs. I think I am leaning towards Barb for "spin to win".

dunno about "keen" (lol sorry i just dont care for that word except in sarcastic use :p) but I am def down. Although I think I work 2-10pm so maybe not. We'll see.

I will be starting a barb and would be down for a party.

Add me up if you think you'll be online for the start, I am sure we can find someone from the clan to fill any empty spots if there is any.

VWdreWzbie#6802

I used this last time, worked pretty well. Speed Bounty Guide from Reddit.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
So what is everyone rolling for S3? I am thinking a WW Barb or maybe a Wiz..

I don't have a 70 barb yet, so for S3 I'm playing a barb. That will only leave the monk left for me to get to 70, I'll save that for S4.

Maledict

Are we assuming the console versions get patched on Tuesday and have all the items from season 3 available in normal mode? I haven't seen any confirmation from a blue this time around.

Addnan

Have been pushing 51 all fucking day on my DH and I have got Anarchs in almost all my rifts. Wtf. Give me something remotely predictable please.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
I actually have a difficult time choosing which Season character to play.

Kinda conflicted between Wizard and Barbs. I think I am leaning towards Barb for "spin to win".

Yeah, same here. I'm waiting for the final patch notes to see if there are any last second changes, but barb will probably be it.

ricardobisa

Neo Member
Hi
Season 1 i played DH and season 2 i played a Sader ( which i didnt like at all ), season 3 im gonna roll a WW barb which i never did before in D3 so i think its gonna be pretty nice given the updates on IK set.
Add me Rarosh#2249

Celegus

I'm just sticking with non-season. Already have all the current sets and just want to play around with them, and none of the season exclusive items are super interesting other than the cooldown ring.

STASH PURGE COMPLETE.

Both season and non-season, so I'm ready for S3.

Did DH and Monk this past season, but I put more time into the Monk. Thinking I want to do DH again for S3 though for the Multi-Shot set. Had a load of fun with that on the PTR. And then maybe a WD or Wiz as the alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom