• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did I just have an epiphany?!

Did Men_in_Boxes have an epiphany? If so...what exactly was it?

• Yes, that is an epiphany.

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • No, that is not an epiphany.

Votes: 38 84.4%

• Total voters

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
NeoGAF, there are times (all the time) you astound me with your conservative view on games. I am continuously baffled how a large percentage of you generally want old style games. You want more Soulslikes. You want more traditionally priced games. You want more single player stuff that falls in well worn genres.

I'm the complete opposite. I want new ****. I want risk, variation, forward thinking game design. I want to see Star Trek in the furthest timeline (when it comes to games).

Today, I'm driving home and this is played on the radio...

"Why the **** don't they make this stuff anymore. This is good music! Not the girl rock, bro country, pop garbage the industry keeps pumping out."

NeoGAF, am I...you?

PS: Less than great threads are permitted on weekends right?

Joe Biden No GIF by The Democrats

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
This thread was not THAT bad to warrant so many GIF responses. Go back to your "XBox is doomed" threads you cretins!
Do you read your own post? I dont know how you dont cringe.....maybe some kind of internet "personality" you are trying to pull off but its fucking weird as fuck.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
You are not the nicest person on this forum. I am nicer than you for God sakes.
I never called myself "nice" the only reason I got this tag because someone else called me "nice"....In honestly I'm neither nice or asshole....I'm just just like any other person.

NeoGAF, there are times (all the time) you astound me with your conservative view on games. I am continuously baffled how a large percentage of you generally want old style games. You want more Soulslikes. You want more traditionally priced games. You want more single player stuff that falls in well worn genres.

I'm the complete opposite. I want new ****. I want risk, variation, forward thinking game design. I want to see Star Trek in the furthest timeline (when it comes to games).

"Why the **** don't they make this stuff anymore. This is good music! Not the girl rock, bro country, pop garbage the industry keeps pumping out."

NeoGAF, am I...you?

Look at all these ppl who will shoot you down and shame you if you dare express yourself. I fucking love this post and if I didn't, I would just move along. I wouldn't post some disparaging message to shame you or bring you down.

What I am trying to say is OP and I are clearly high AF right now so like be nice...and, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." - Thumper's mom

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Look at all these ppl who will shoot you down and shame you if you dare express yourself. I fucking love this post and if I didn't, I would just move along. I wouldn't post some disparaging message to shame you or bring you down.
They only shame themselves. They do not post with full hearts as you and I do.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Chris Cornell is dead. Reading your posts make me wish I was too.

If you take a life do you know what you'll give?
Odds are you won't like what it is
When the storm arrives would you be seen with me
By the merciless eyes of deceit

I’ve seen angels fall from blinding heights
But you yourself are nothing so divine
Just next in line

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
If you take a life do you know what you'll give?
Odds are you won't like what it is
When the storm arrives would you be seen with me
By the merciless eyes of deceit

I’ve seen angels fall from blinding heights
But you yourself are nothing so divine
Just next in line
Best Theme song in the Craig era.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll

read joaquin phoenix GIF

NeoGAF, am I...you?
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

consoul

I don't think you had an epiphany, but I brought you an epi-pen. Now let's get your body to send more oxygen to your brain.

Can someone remove Mibby's thread posting privileges, please? At least for the interim?

He's already going around door-to-door (thread-to-thread) in GAF trying to spread the word of GAAS like a Jehova's witness.

NeoGAF, am I...you?

Well yeah?!

Your GAAS is the car, single player is the horse narrative never sat well with me. That's a better tool replacing another tool.

Games are art or entertainment. Single player games and GAAS games provides fundamentally different experiences. GAAS killing off single player games was as likely to happen as TV killing off books.

Do you still enjoy reading?

Top Bottom