• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disclosure of A.I Involvement by Law | Who Let the A.I In?

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Artificial Intelligence Technology GIF
Artificial Intelligence Nft GIF by xponentialdesign
Artificial Intelligence Design GIF by xponentialdesign

Artificial Intelligence is expanding at a rapid pace. From movies, to games, industry of all forms, and commerce. There has to be a time where it should be written as law that ALL companies need disclose if A.I was involved or currently incolved in the manufactuing and/or customer service of their product(s). Whether it be through the telecommunications industry, education, job training, food and beverage industry, medical industry to include hospitals and various forms of therapies, entertainment industry, law enforcement, places of worship, on physical packaging, in music, in subsequent printed or digital advertisements for a product. As well as clearly visible before a movie or any form of video production to be shown pubically, to include YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, etc. as well as video game entertainment before the game begins. In regards, this is all so humans can decide whether or not to buy associate with the product or service. A.I should not be forced upon anyone or undisclosed, nomatter the industry. What do you think? What are your thoughts or concerns? Should it be a requirement that A.I be disclosed? Would non-disclosure lead to a world of self-centered dissassociation? In a world without human mistakes, would the current "system" survive?

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Artificial Intelligence Technology GIF
Artificial Intelligence Nft GIF by xponentialdesign
Artificial Intelligence Design GIF by xponentialdesign

Artificial Intelligence is expanding at a rapid pace. From movies, to games, industry of all forms, and commerce. There has to be a time where it should be written as law that ALL companies need disclose if A.I was involved or currently incolved in the manufactuing and/or customer service of their product(s). Whether it be through the telecommunications industry, education, job training, food and beverage industry, medical industry to include hospitals and various forms of therapies, entertainment industry, law enforcement, places of worship, on physical packaging, in music, in subsequent printed or digital advertisements for a product. As well as clearly visible before a movie or any form of video production to be shown pubically, to include YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, etc. as well as video game entertainment before the game begins. In regards, this is all so humans can decide whether or not to buy associate with the product or service. A.I should not be forced upon anyone or undisclosed, nomatter the industry. What do you think? What are your thoughts or concerns? Should it be a requirement that A.I be disclosed? Would non-disclosure lead to a world of self-centered dissassociation? In a world without human mistakes, would the current "system" survive?

Go ahead and define AI.

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Go ahead and define AI.

It's in the name. Artifical intelligence. A form of intelligence created artifically, either by humans or by itself whether in physical form or digital form, as a means to help or disrupt the human condition. In A.I, "Disrupt" doesn't necessarily mean "harm".

Last edited:
Eventually AI will be using biological systems and be more human than human.

Right now everything you see and hear might even be the product of a simulation. And all the people you know may be ai simulated humans.

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Eventually AI will be using biological systems and be more human than human.

Right now everything you see and hear might even be the product of a simulation. And all the people you know may be ai simulated humans.

There's a reality and then there's no reality, only a person's imagination. But sometimes I do wonder if this is all a dream, a program until we all "get it right". The trick is to understand the facts. What we can hear, smell, taste, touch, see, or feel is what makes reality, real. Yes, we are here or there. Yes, this is now, no matter the distance or time.

There's a reality and then there's no reality, only a person's imagination. But sometimes I do wonder if this is all a dream, a program until we all "get it right". The trick is to understand the facts. What we can hear, smell, taste, touch, see, or feel is what makes reality, real. Yes, we are here or there. Yes, this is now, no matter the distance or time.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
It's in the name. Artifical intelligence. A form of intelligence created artifically, either by humans or by itself whether in physical form or digital form, as a means to help or disrupt the human condition. In A.I, "Disrupt" doesn't necessarily mean "harm".
So is DLSS intelligent? Anything that people are calling AI currently?

GeekyDad

Disclosure of [automation] Involvement by Law | Who Let the [automation] In?​

Corrected.

And automation has been around for quite sometime now.

ReBurn

Gold Member

Disclosure of [automation] Involvement by Law | Who Let the [automation] In?​

Corrected.

And automation has been around for quite sometime now.
Exactly. "Artificial intelligence" is currently a marketing term for machine-learning powered automation. There's no intelligence as all of the results are pre-determined. We're just able to get the answers faster now.

Top Bottom