• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney announces Infinity 3.0 Launch Info - Release set for August 30th

Neoxon

Who knows really. I'm wondering if there'll be any Ant-Man content. 2.0 didn't tie to the movies directly so they could pull Ant-Man into the Ultron story.

I'm still hoping for a Captain Marvel figure myself.
I feel like they're gonna save Captain Marvel for next year to line up with her appearance in the Avengers Assemble cartoon.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
So I'll be grabbing Olaf, Fear, sadness, disgust, Mickey and Minnie.

I'll wait for the inside out play set to drop in price.

curb

Banned
I feel like they're gonna save Captain Marvel for next year to line up with her appearance in the Avengers Assemble cartoon.

I hope that's not the case. I do think we'll see a figure for her before her solo flick at least.

Waveset

Princess Leia in the big box means I can justify this as a purchase for my daughter.

Whoa, £104.99 on Amazon!

Rootbeer

Banned
I pre-ordered the PS4 Star Wars bundle at Best Buy. It qualifies for the $10 reward if that helps sweeten the deal for anyone. I also threw in Yoda. I didn't want to miss out on any Force Awakens games and so far the DI 3.0 Force Awakens playset is the only game that seems to be coming to console/pc featuring it this year. (Battlefront has some tie-in content but that's not the same)

Course I'm not discounting some unannounced games that we may hear about this week.

I'm sure I'll get Mickey and Minnie too. Hard to resist those.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
It's Rise Against The Empire, not Rise Of The Empire. Kotaku's article won't load, so I don't know if that's their error or the OP's.
Anyway, I hated the first two games. I hope they turn things around because I want a Force Awakens game.

MattyG

Banned
I know this thread is dead, but I figured I'd ask here instead of start a new one; is the PS4 bundle with Boba Fett pre-order exclusive? I have it pre-ordered, but I may have to cancel it and hold off for a week or two. I just REEEEEALLY want that Boba Fett figure.

RobbieNick

The PS4 exclusive bundle looks like a good value overall; for the price of two full-retail games, you are getting:
-Two 'Play-Sets' that are each 10-20 hours worth of content
-Five Characters (which are normally 12-15 bucks per character) = 90$ Value
-The extra play-set (Episodes IV-VI) = 30-40$ Value

Not that bad overall, considering 3.0 is supposed to be a huge improvement over both 1.0 and 2.0. I hope with Sumo Digital and Ninja Theory on board (with Ninja Theory making the Twilight of the Republic Play-Set), I have hopes that this is a great game.

I won't get it due to not being a huge fan of the whole toys-to-life concept but I hope that its a great game for people who enjoyed prior Infinity titles :).

Regular "Clone Wars" set with game, Anakin & Asoka = $65

ORiginal Trilogy set with Luke and Liea = $35

Boba Fett = $15

Total = $115

No bargian. You're just getting Boba Fett early.

Thanks to E3 and San Diego Comic Con I already got Yoda and Darth Vader waiting.

Top Bottom