• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Magic Castle coming out in NA on April 11th

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=749243
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=749198
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=749201

MH4 localization thread any minute now.

ihAZvVhExHWkr.jpg

Seigyoku

minemineminemineminemineminemineminemineminemine.

(No seriously, I've almost picked it up in Japanese like 10 times.)

Mr Jared

So, let me get this straight.. It's like Animal Crossing but it's Disney?

Oh god.. I'm ruined. Give it to me ;____;

Kajigger

Huh, I was wondering when this would come over. Still not sure if I want it, though.

If Nintendo had any sense they would release the 3DS and clearly advertise it as being Limited.

Get it before it goes back into the Disney Vault!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This should be a Nintendo-published title for one specific reason: the release date. April 11th is a Friday, and it seems Nintendo is now releasing each of their titles on Fridays, not Tuesdays anymore. IIRC, the first time they tried this was with Kid Icarus: Uprising back in 2012. Now, it's their new day for releases. Just to clarify

Zelda:ALBW
Mario Party
Super Mario 3D World
Bravely Default
Layton
Yoshi's Island
Disney Magical World

All of them released / coming on Fridays.

CoLaN

Awesome. But why are all the player characters in the screens females? I thought that both male and females loved Disney themed games and Animal Crossing, so marketing it like that doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

EulaCapra

Awesome. But why are all the player characters in the screens females? I thought that both male and females loved Disney themed games and Animal Crossing, so marketing it like that doesnt make a lot of sense to me.
Just let Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck have this one victory in the cover spotlight.

L~A

This should be a Nintendo-published title for one specific reason: the release date. April 11th is a Friday, and it seems Nintendo is now releasing each of their titles on Fridays, not Tuesdays anymore. IIRC, the first time they tried this was with Kid Icarus: Uprising back in 2012. Now, it's their new day for releases. Just to clarify

Zelda:ALBW
Mario Party
Super Mario 3D World
Bravely Default
Layton
Yoshi's Island
Disney Magical World

All of them released / coming on Fridays.

Standard release date for Nintendo stuff is usually Sunday, though it's been kind of a mixed bag in the past few weeks/months. Wonder why they're now going for Friday only.... that's standard EU release day.

I can't wait to see the MiiVerse for this in English. Oh, yes. I hope it has some sort of pre-order bonus. I'd love -say- a Stitch figure for Disney Infinity or something like that. (Is Stitch even playable in Disney Infinity?)

Muzy72

Banned
Is this game any good? I'm thinking of picking this up, especially at that price tag. Any impressions from JP-GAF?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Gonna need 3D to see anything in that mess of bright colors. Screens look like they have that gross sharpening effect but it's just the ridiculous lighting.

zroid

Banned
Now I have to decide if I'll actually keep the order or not... once some english-version videos start appearing. But if this game is only 29.99, surely it can't be that good? I mean... the TMNT game was also 29.99 and that was something of a turd.

I have no idea but at least sales-wise it did really well in Japan, enough to keep selling for quite a while so the buzz must have been positive anyway.

Top Bottom