• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disneyland Adventures, Pixar Rush and Zoo Tycoon coming to Xbox One

Amneisac

If Zoo Tycoon upped the park size I might actually think about buying it. From what I've heard, that severely limited enjoyment.

It absolutely does. It's a terrific game that is hamstrung by a very limited park size. It's fun to build a park, but you run out of space so fast you have to start deleting stuff and then it's just gets lame.

I'm sure they did it for performance concerns because it does struggle a little bit, but I would be so excited for a better looking, better running, larger park Zoo Tycoon on Xbox One X.

Poona

The unveiling of these were probably my highlight of the gamescom presentation.

Will be good to get extra use out of the kinect and this time on xbox one X.

jobrro

Big Disney fan and loved Disneyland Kinect back in there day. I don't hate the Kinect, I thought it was pretty fantastic for some purposes like Dance Central. I didn't even dislike it in that game itself, the concept of navigating around the park was sound, like a kid standing and pointing to where they want to go, but it was sort of the wrong combination of tiring/boring eventually so I am very glad it is getting a controller option on Xbone.

oatmeal

Banned
Disneyland Adventures sound is so wonderful. I wish I could control it with a controller, though. My 360 Kinect was botched and didn't work properly half the time so it was impossible to play.

CamHostage

Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure

Key Features
* Cooperative play. Team up with Pixar characters to help you through each challenge or play on the same screen at home or through Xbox Live with a friend.

Slight bit to note here, but wasn't Kinect Rush shared-screen only in multiplayer?

Disneyland Adventures isn't specific about whether its feature where you "Bring a friend along for the experience through cooperative gameplay" is online as well or not? Be nice if it was. That seems a little tougher integration since they'd have to tie one player to another once they 'drop in' (they'd have to redevelop the game to have two players roaming by themselves and then have an invite system once one player engages a ride sequence) but it's a game worth reworking if that's what they did. Kinect Disneyland Adventure is the type of game that could have had wider appeal, it'd be good if this wasn't just a quick rehashing (though getting a busy outside studio to do it seems like it's probably not much more than that. even if I do like Asobo) and there was more to this re-release besides what was in the original package. Zoo Tycoon is being improved, hopefully these other games will be more than expected as well.

Kordelle

I asked a dev from Asobo at the booth yesterday about the possibility to upgrade the standard edition.
He told me that all new stuff (more space, resolution etc.) will be free and that only the new animals will be availible as paid DLC.
He also told me that currently the maximum Zoo size is around 2x of the original game, but that they are still trying to make it even bigger.

Top Bottom