• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you have your reaction and editable GIFs ready for E3?

Cause after the game announcements and showings, the meltdowns, we're here for the hysterical GIFs. I mean... so many classics.

To save any unnecessary bans, fyi this is linked from the e3 thread:

-Avoid general meme images/gifs, two word replies, or anything that can be construed as spam. Do you have something to say? It's not likely to be said via a meme image, unless it's original content or directly relevant to the thread. If Reggie says Nintendo's going third party, responding with notmyproblem.jpg may be tolerable, to a point, but it shouldn't be dominating the thread or replacing discussion. If it's been done already, leave it alone, or it'll become spam in that context.

Let's look at a scenario.

New sales figures hit for the Philips CD-i, and its future is looking pretty grim. Someone starts a thread proposing that Philips may hypothetically abandon the CD-i and go third party due to its hardware bombing terribly. This is something you desperately don't want to happen, due to your fandom, your stock portfolio, or your business affiliation with that company. Probably your fandom. How do you respond to the thread?

C) Meme image/gif spam of Michael Jordan laughing

A/B/C will get you banned.

Edit: Whelp, I killed the thread!

galvenize

For when something disappointing happens:

8519rhq.gif

fork_bomb

Banned
My collection is ready.
Feel free to use any of these if something awesome happens, but be sure to follow them there rules.

ZPQYuD0.gif

PGAiZur.gif

EpQUWrM.gif

QWDnVEk.gif

MM5zZZ1.gif

qFcRu1Q.gif

8UAhNa7.gif

And for the rest, go here.

Top Bottom