• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doctors in China remove fish from man’s rectum after he ‘accidentally sat on it’

Bullet Club

Banned
Doctors in China remove fish from man’s rectum after he ‘accidentally sat on it’

A blue tilapia was removed from a 30-year-old man’s rectum after it entered his bowels when he “accidentally sat on it”.

In a bizarre incident, a team of doctors in China removed a fish from inside a man’s rectum after he “accidentally sat on it”.

The 30-year-old sought medical attention at the Zhaoqing First People’s Hospital in Guangdong province of southern China after experiencing abdominal pain.

According to a Daily Mail report, a series of CT scans and x-ray reports revealed a dead blue tilapia inside his bowels.

Though doctors tried to remove the fish through an emergency endoscopy, the fish was found to be too big. It was later removed through surgery, The Metro reported. It is unclear how big the fish is, but blue tilapias usually measure 30 to 40 centimetres long.

Source: The Indian Express

pPwv66D.jpg

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
When you leave your fish just lying around on the sofa this is bound to happen.

Cravis

Damn, between this and the phone charging cable up the pee hole, the Asian continent is on a roll lately for most perverted.

thief183

I think this is on par with the charching coord sticked in a penis stuff.... this is going to be hard to beat.... let's see what is the next thing

Insane Metal

Gold Member
Anyone who’s gone fishing knows that this happens. The fish are self lubricating so they slide right in.
Yeah, if you're IN the water fishing it happens. They can also swim up your urethra. The Candiru. Look for it.

Last edited:
So some Indian dude shoves a audio cable up his dick, and now some Chinese dude shoves a fish up his ass??? What the fuck is wrong with people??

s_mirage

I remember a similar story about a guy with some kind of (I assume not live) artillery shell. Yep, totally innocent. Just slipped and fell in the shower. What? Don't you take large caliber ammunition into the shower with you too?

Top Bottom