• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bottle gobbled up by man’s anus when he ‘tried to scratch an itch’

Bullet Club

Banned
Bottle gobbled up by man’s anus when he ‘tried to scratch an itch’

YOuZNYm.jpg

A patient is recovering after his anus swallowed a bottle while he was trying to relieve an itch.

The man, 60, who is not being identified, insists that he was trying to scratch his anus when the cologne bottle was gobbled up inside him.

He eventually went to hospital where he told doctors he had a pain in his abdomen.

They investigated and when they got to the bottom of it they found the two-inch wide bottle lodged firmly up his posterior.

Gastroenterologist Dr Lin Jun, who carried out the anal surgery, released pictures from the hospital in South China’s Guangdong Province as a warning to others not to do the same.

AjtnXqi.jpg

A probe found the base of the seven inch-long Florida Water cologne bottle around two inches inside his anus.

Dr Lin said: ‘The patient told me: “My abdomen hurts. There’s something inside. I can’t poo or fart”. ‘

The entire glass bottle was inside his rectum. I could feel the bottle under his abdomen. He said his anus was itching.

‘He said: “I was very uncomfortable, so I bought a bottle of Florida Water and began scratching the itch. ‘Then the bottle accidentally went up my rectum”.’

He added: ‘It’s better to seek medical attention and let a doctor help you than attempt to resolve similar conditions by buying tools and such things.’

The patient is not expected to suffer any long-term effects apart from embarrassment. In August this year another patient had the same issue with the same brand of cologne.

They had to be anaesthetised from the waist down and a metal wire was used to hook onto the bottle before it was pulled out.

Source: Metro

‘Then the bottle accidentally went up my rectum”.’
rxkHH2K.gif

Doczu

I'm having nam flashbacks to that old video of that guy breaking a glass up his ass.
1 man 1 jar.
I think i went from "phantom pain", to "why god why", to "meh" every time i replied it.
It was my personal gateway to the hell of rekt videos online.

What kind of cheap ass cologne is Florida water, never heard of that shit. 💩

Apparently it's:
In existence since the 1800’s, Florida Water is known for its refreshing citrus smell and its strong cleansing properties. Called “The most popular perfume in the world”, it’s named after the legendary Fountain of Youth, which is purported to have been located in Florida.

Florida Water was first introduced in the United States in 1808. With a base ingredient of alcohol, Florida Water contains a blend of dissolved essential oils, including lemon oil, orange oil and lavender oil. Sold in general stores and pharmacies, it was instantly lauded for its many uses. Men and women alike benefited from the refreshing properties it possessed. Said to cure a headache, soothe a fever and scent a home, the benefits of Florida Water were hailed by all. Its strong magical properties have made it a staple in Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santeria and Wicca practices.

Also used in spells, Florida Water is used to remove heavy vibrations and to encourage the expression of emotions.
It has calming affect on people and some believe it can help depression. Use your body to keep sadness away.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

Apparently it's:

I’m almost sorry I asked but thanks.
Florida Water were hailed by all. Its strong magical properties have made it a staple in Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santeria and Wicca practices.
Also used in spells, Florida Water is used to remove heavy vibrations and to encourage the expression of emotions.
It has calming affect on people and some believe it can help depression. Use your body to keep sadness away.

This clears things up apparently the guys ass was possessed and was vibrating too much with emotion ( or maybe gas )
Im sure he was calm but maybe a bit depressed and sad that the strong magical bottle found a nice home in his ass and didn’t want to leave.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
oh god. what is wrong with people?

if you want to stick stuff up your butt then just go buy a dildo for goodness sake. you can even buy glass ones! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom