• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man puts phone charger cable up his penis. Gets stuck in bladder

Bullet Club

Banned
A man put a cell phone charger up his penis -- it got stuck in his bladder and had to be removed by surgeons

f3yFPj4.jpg

(CNN) An Indian man who went to hospital with abdominal pain had inserted a mobile phone charger cable into his penis, a doctor who treated him told CNN on Monday.

The man visited a hospital in northeastern India last month, claiming he had ingested some earphones, said Dr. Walliul Islam, a general surgeon at the hospital.

But when the cord didn't appear despite the patient being prescribed laxatives, doctors resorted to surgery.

"He came to us after five days, (and) despite passing stool several times the cable did not come out. We then conducted an endoscopy but still couldn't find anything. As the patient complained of severe pain, we decided to perform surgery and found that there was nothing in his intestine," Islam told CNN.

lkZrJS5.jpg

The patient initially told doctors he had swallowed some earphones.

It was at that point that an x-ray revealed the man to have a two-foot-long charging cable in his bladder -- inserted via his urethra, the tube that leads from the penis to the bladder.

"Then I made an incision there and took out the cord, which was actually a charging cable over 2 feet long," Islam said.

"If he had been honest then it would have saved us the trouble and we could have treated him sooner."

The patient has been discharged and is fine, according to Islam.

"I have read that people used to get sexual gratification by inserting instruments through the penis. This is one such case, and the psychiatrist can help him beyond this point," Islam added.

Source: CNN

Shame there's no "i" in "GAF". India is reaching Florida levels now.

Did you have it?
Story around that was, that my then girlfriend was tested with Chlamydia, and she had it.
So her female gynecologist doctor was angry at ME, and told my girlfriend that I have been probably fucking around too much without condoms before I met my gf (or maybe even cheating on her?). Which made my gf a bit angry at me as well.

Funny thing was, in the end my test was negative, and it was my gf who was "the whore", not me.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

Man those ” how to charge your phone” pamphlets you get when buying a new phone translations must really be bad in India.

SirTerry-T

How fucking bored and desperate have you got to be to think "I wonder what jamming this usb cable up my bell end would feel like".

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Like ten years ago I had a couple gay roommates that convinced me a prostate massage might feel good...maybe someday try some butt stuff with the lady...I can see that being a thing.

But WTF would make you shove something up your pee hole?

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I had a doctor insert the tip of a small cotton bud slightly into the head of my dick to get a swab sample. It was literally the worst pain I ever felt in my life (even now that I am half way through it). I don't know how this guy did what he did.

Kamina

Golden Boy
I have so many questions.
Among others:
> how did he get it in with these thick ends and without injuries
> how was he able to push it all the way up completely so it is rolled up in the bladder

"The patient has been discharged and is fine, according to Islam."

It should have been changed to:

"The patient's Cord has been dis"charged"and was fined, according to Islams"

Just to poke fun at his idiocy. How in the hell do you put 2 foot of it up your Chap's Eye?

it’s incredibly easy to answer these questions

I think even the most complex Karma Sutra position could not explain this phenomenon...unless his Penis hole is that wide.

Last edited:
"The patient has been discharged and is fine, according to Islam."

It should have been changed to:

"The patient's Cord has been dis"charged"and was fined, according to Islams"

Just to poke fun at his idiocy. How in the hell do you put 2 foot of it up your Chap's Eye?

I think even the most complex Karma Sutra position could not explain this phenomenon...unless his Penis hole is that wide.

For some reason guys insert shit into their dicks with a big precedent. Each to his bone?

Top Bottom