• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does she have six fingers or am I crazy?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Durante said:
Once you see it you can't unsee it -- I liked this picture :/

Like that stormtrooper that hits his head in Star Wars. I never noticed it until one of my friends pointed it out. Now I see everytime. The 6 finger service is $25 BTW.

Majmun

I think she looks more like a good looking Lili Allen.

blog10-lily-allen.jpg

lily-allen.jpg

Jirotrom

Kyoufu said:
Wow I never noticed that before.

I've always ended up in a trance when looking at the lollipop, imagining the bliss my penis would be going through in it's place.
its a fucking painting! Some of you folks need to get off the pc and get real women...

elseanio

Second said:
I think she looks more like a good looking Lili Allen.

http://www.tattletart.com/wp-content/blog10-lily-allen.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://beattrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/lily-allen.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

We?ve went from 6 fingers to 3 nipples...

jaypah

yeah, if that's her thumb then something's seriously fucked up here. but what's more fucked up is that this thread has gotten this long. and that there's an actual discussion going on about this shit. and i'm actively participating in it. wtf GAF? just when i start to feel normal.....

Haunted

jaypah said:
yeah, if that's her thumb then something's seriously fucked up here. but what's more fucked up is that this thread has gotten this long. and that there's an actual discussion going on about this shit. and i'm actively participating in it. wtf GAF? just when i start to feel normal.....
phpZjs6Ck_c3AM.jpg

Damodar

Wow. How does that go unnoticed by Rockstar in their 100 million dollar game? And how does it go unnoticed till now when so many million people have the game? :p

Regardless of the fixes people have made, the ring-pinky fusion is still creepy... I dub it... a rinky :p

I say we boycott GTA and don't play again till they patch the intro.

Jirotrom said:
its a fucking painting! Some of you folks need to get off the pc and get real women...

While I'm at work?

Naturally, you're the epitome of "normal" seeing as how you're also here posting in this thread.

Thats awesome. I am not sure how teh artist or hell, even everyone playing the game and having to stare at that missed that before the game was shipped!

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
truly101 said:
Like that stormtrooper that hits his head in Star Wars. I never noticed it until one of my friends pointed it out. Now I see everytime. The 6 finger service is $25 BTW.

Which movie? what scene?

It's hilarious to see this things and then not being able to unsee them. Just the other day, I noticed a scene early on in Narnia where the little girl is rushing to wake up her brother, and before she even gets to him, he's already bracing and wincing.

Zhengi

Odysseus said:
i will say to that six fingered woman:

hello. my name is inigo montoya. you killed my father. prepare to die.

:lol :lol This almost caused me to lol in the office. Good work sir on the Princess Bride reference

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
gamerx said:
1626wpy.jpg

This is model who posed for the lola pic.

I don't doubt it. The fingers are about as unnaturally proportioned as those in the poster. Creepy. But I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking for it.

Jirotrom

Miniboss1232 said:
While I'm at work?

Naturally, you're the epitome of "normal" seeing as how you're also here posting in this thread.
the response was for the guy getting a hard on over 6 fingered painting... it was not because of posting in the thread.

Top Bottom