• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't you guys think it's about time Namco makes Code Vein 2?

KàIRóS

Code-Vein-Sales_03-20-23_Art.jpg

It's already been 5 years since this Soulslike came out, it reached 3 million sold last year, which is really good for a completely new IP, in comparison the first Nioh game which is also a Soulslike reached the 3 million milestone in around the same amount of time, also considering the fact that FROM SOFTWARE is likely to start publishing their own games in the west, makes it even more critical for Namco to keep this IP alive since this one is completely their property, but the lack of any type of annoucement around the franchise makes me think a sequel might have even been one of the cancelled games they announced back in February, poor decision IMO if that's the case.

Personally I thought it was a very competent and fun Soulslike with lots of fanservice, which is always a plus in my eyes but also with a very interesting (and weird) story about Post Apocalyptic Vampires and I would buy a sequel day 1 for sure, what do you guys think? should Namco make it happen?

Top Bottom