• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKnives

Can someone recommend a good jungler build for Skeleton King?

I found this

http://www.playdota.com/guides/the-terminator

But i dont know what those items are.

icon.jpg
Gauntles of strenght
icon.jpg
Ring of Protection
icon.jpg
Circle of nobility
icon.jpg
Stout shield
icon.jpg
Ironwood branch
icon.jpg
Treads
icon.jpg
Manaaaaaaaa
icon.jpg
Magic Wand

icon.jpg
Tangos
icon.jpg
Urn of shadows
icon.jpg
Salve
icon.jpg
Ring of basilius
icon.jpg
Magic stick
icon.jpg
Medallion of courage
icon.jpg
Quelling blade
icon.jpg
Armlet

icon.jpg
BKB
icon.jpg
Mjollnir
icon.jpg
Desolator
icon.jpg
Assault
icon.jpg
Battle fury
icon.jpg
Butterfly
icon.jpg
MKB
icon.jpg
Refresher orb

icon.jpg
Divine rapier
icon.jpg
Heart
icon.jpg
Boots of travel
icon.jpg
Sange&Yasha
icon.jpg
Cranium basher
icon.JPG
Eye of skadi
icon.jpg
Satanic
icon.jpg
Venom orb

icon.jpg
Hand of midas
icon.jpg
Soul ring
icon.jpg
Linkens
icon.jpg
Radiance
icon.jpg
Vlads
icon.jpg
Pipe of insight
icon.jpg
Orchid maleviolance
icon.jpg
Guinsoo's scythe of vyse

icon.jpg
Lothar's edge / Shadow blade
icon.jpg
Gem of true sight
icon.jpg
Force staff

Card Boy

Banned
Skeleton King is not a jungler.

The only "junglers" in the game right now are enigma, chen, enchantress, furion, and axe.

I dunno man i tried it just then and he seems pretty viable.

I'm thinking

-Assault Cuirass
-Heart
-Cranium Basher
-Desolator
-Vanguard
-Treads

I thinking a tanky Skeleton King. Heart can be swaped for a BKB. Also cheers MrKnives for identifying those items for me.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
I dunno man i tried it just then and he seems pretty viable.

I'm thinking

-Assault Cuirass
-Heart
-Cranium Basher
-Desolator
-Vanguard
-Treads

I thinking a tanky Skeleton King. Heart can be swaped for a BKB. Also cheers MrKnives for identifying those items for me.

It's inefficient and denies the use of one of sk's big strengths, stun/slow in lane. I'd imagine for something like this to even come close to being viable you need to max vamp aura first, then you would need to make a choice (before 6). Put two points into crit for max farming, put one into stats one into crit(might be better idk), or put one into crit and one into stun. If you max your farming potential, you have 0 gank potential, and a jungler who can't gank at all is pretty worthless. At 6 at least lycan can use his ult to kill people, and syllabear can throw fast ms bears, but sk without stun is slow and worthless. And those are examples of the worst ganking conventional junglers.

When you're in lane you can just go stun/stats, and without those points into stats I don't think you can stun and resurrect at level 6, it's one or the other. A big disadvantage early in the game.

Getting basher on sk is also a pretty bad idea. In the order you suggested you would just have treads, and that isn't nearly enough AS to make it at all useful. Even with armet and AC with treads I wouldn't get it, it's a waste of a slot in almost all cases, unless you have insane AS. I also disagree with vanguard on him as well. He has enough armor/HP on his own, and with the built in lifesteal you don't really need that regen. Invest in a fast armlet instead and you end up with more armor and HP while doing more damage and attacking faster.

Also, with those items, before you get deso you are going to be doing very little damage, and given that SK has no aoe farming ability to begin with, you hugely slow his farm without early damage. Add that with your lowered gank potential by not having a fast maxed out stun, and you're probably looking at a very very late deso.

Building SK all out tank kind of defeats his purpose, having built in lifesteal and crit. Until you get your deso with that build you are really only a single target stun in team fights, as your damage output would be minimal. You would be ignored until the rest of your team was dead, by smart players anyway, and killed last, rendering your ulti pretty useless as well. Build sk into an offensive threat early and you force people to disable/focus you or else they eat huge auto attacks.

I don't mean to be a dick or anything, but that approach to SK would probably frustrate your teammates, as it kinda squanders the potential of the hero.

Card Boy

Banned
I just realized most of the items in DOTA2 are more expensive than the HoN equivelants.

6000 for a butterfly? The heck?

droppedbear

Neo Member
Anyone been watching games from The Defense tournament? I haven't been around much and was wondering if there were any good games to watch so far.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
yeah scrap that item build from above. Its probaly an extra 5000 gold over HoN. I noticed the Desolator is double the price aswell.

It's only 100 cheaper and Wingbow is 400g less than a Butterfly. With some of your ideas I think we might have another Sanjay ;)

Sibylus

Banned
Anyone been watching games from The Defense tournament? I haven't been around much and was wondering if there were any good games to watch so far.
Watched 'em all thus far, some great games.

- TEG versus eHOME is probably the best played yet. Very little of the game is locked into a boring farm stalemate, it's more or less sprawling teamfights from start to finish and the outcome hangs in the balance for 90% of the game.

- The Wild Honey Badgers' (WHB) games are a bit unconventional. Synderen's favoured Eul's Scepter strategy on Night Stalker makes for interesting and often amusing proceedings (the 2nd WHB game features some pretty hilarious/practical Anti-mage trolling).

Great tourney so far, can't wait to see what happens next (Na'Vi hasn't even played yet, afaik, the group stages are taking some time to play out).

Swag

I was debating whether to put him in that list, because its just seen so much less often than any of the others. (Also I think Dark Seer is just really fun in lane.)
It takes a certain type of bad to put Dark Seer in the lane then not kill anything.

I'm drunk but that's som real talk

deleted

I played a few more practise games with Earthshaker and its not as easy as I thought to nail him. He can harass pretty good early, but its expensive to constantly back up your mana.
And until I get the blink dagger his only addition to team fights is fissure (which is very satisfying, when it works).

I tried a few games with Skeleton King and Sniper which seem to work pretty good as a beginner. Any other heroes I should try? Is there an easy to play hero for each role in the game?

BTW I just love the Spectator mode. I have already learned so much while I watched some games.

abunai

Oh god I am so bad at this game. Playing with two friends yesterday, as Windrunner and Vengeful Spirit. 2/3/8. Never really played dota games before but I know the basics - is there some place for good dota 2 item builds?

I've been reading playdota guides but all the items from there seem really expensive. Maybe I'm just bad at farming, which is the more likely scenario haha

Cirruss

I'm finally getting used to the game I think. I played a couple of practice games against bots to get acclimated at first and after winning a game I decided to dive right in to the matchmaking pool.

Lost the first 4 games I played in the matchmaking, but I felt that I was definately improving after each game as my map awareness improved and got used to the shop layout aswell.

Finally in the fifth game I played so far I played Earthsaker again and had a great time initiating with him and we ended up winning.

Is there a faster way to sell things to the shop or do I have to right click, click sell, when I want to sell an Item back to the shop?

Cirruss

Drag and drop.
Where on? I tried that on the window where the items are in the shop and all it did was make my char drop it on the ground behind the window. Maybe I should try it again since I only tried it one or two times before giving up.

EDIT: Oh, I see on the actual vendor.

Spookie

Yay bragging time! :D

Lich is so god damn fucking awesome. :(

Edit: Boo can't find the replay. Wish I could FRAPS the team fight where we lost the entire team, respawning and going to Rosh to find him on 20%. Everyone on the team blew everything they had and wiped out their team in a heartbeat. Then stole Rosh and strutted to their base. *sogood.gif*

Valygar

I played a few more practise games with Earthshaker and its not as easy as I thought to nail him. He can harass pretty good early, but its expensive to constantly back up your mana.
And until I get the blink dagger his only addition to team fights is fissure (which is very satisfying, when it works).

I tried a few games with Skeleton King and Sniper which seem to work pretty good as a beginner. Any other heroes I should try? Is there an easy to play hero for each role in the game?

BTW I just love the Spectator mode. I have already learned so much while I watched some games.

Try Lich for support, very easy to use, and it requires no items to make it shine. I think the best heroes for beginners are the ones that require next to no farm and are not very complicated.

From the point of view of a beginner, I would also suggest to try:

Tidehunter (initiator, be sure to initiate teamfights correctly), Venomancer (Pusher), Anti-mage (Carry, but it's important to farm well and focus the correct heroes) . And of course those two you have tried.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, the fact you can buy items from the secret shop in the top right of Roshan, is that glitch something exclusive to Dota 2, or is it something that has been around since Dota 1 and just been kept in the game?

ksan

So, the fact you can buy items from the secret shop in the top right of Roshan, is that glitch something exclusive to Dota 2, or is it something that has been around since Dota 1 and just been kept in the game?

It was in DotA 1, but you couldn't sell items from roshan though.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wonder if they will actually fix it this time around. Valve can likely fix it, but the game may be balanced around that bug still.

Any similar thing on the Radiant Side?

ksan

Wonder if they will actually fix it this time around. Valve can likely fix it, but the game may be balanced around that bug still.

Any similar thing on the Radiant Side?

Not really, but the Roshan position is really favoring the Dire even though the ability to buy from Roshan is good for the Radiant.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Just reading though the console, and I see this line
"No split screen config file 'splitscreen_config.txt', using defaults"

Just makes me laugh, but a slit screen spectator mode would likely be good, keep an eye on multiple people at once. Would be doublely good with multimonitor support.

Also, any idea when the characters say the game is is in the bag? I notice they all have lines for it (There is also subtitle files for all of them)

Also, Invoker, Phantom Assassin, and Bane have subtitle files, I'm going to guess he is likely be out soon.

Some Invoker lines:
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_01" "invoker: One of my favorites."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_02" "invoker: Spherical sorcery!"
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_03" "invoker: Behold!"
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_04" "invoker: A rich tradition."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_05" "invoker: Drawn from deep within."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_06" "invoker: From the great mystery."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_07" "invoker: A spell I well remember."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_08" "invoker: True Arcanery thrives!"
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_09" "invoker: Plucked from the Arcanery."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_10" "invoker: My mind is my Arcanery."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_11" "invoker: An incantation long remembered."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_12" "invoker: A charming hex."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_13" "invoker: Enlightenment stands ready!"
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_14" "invoker: Words of power."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_15" "invoker: Witness true sorcery!"
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_16" "invoker: Augury abounds."
"invoker_invo_ability_invoke_17" "invoker: Arcana known only to me!"
"invoker_invo_ability_coldsnap_01" "invoker: Cold snap!"
"invoker_invo_ability_coldsnap_02" "invoker: Quas Trionis!"
"invoker_invo_ability_coldsnap_03" "invoker: Quas Frigoris!"
"invoker_invo_ability_coldsnap_04" "invoker: Sadron's Protracted Frisson!"
"invoker_invo_ability_coldsnap_05" "invoker: Learn how fragile you are!"
"invoker_invo_ability_ghostwalk_01" "invoker: Ghost walk!"
"invoker_invo_ability_ghostwalk_02" "invoker: Quas Wex Quas!"
"invoker_invo_ability_ghostwalk_03" "invoker: Myrault's Hinder-Gast!"
"invoker_invo_ability_ghostwalk_04" "invoker: Geist of Lethargy!"
"invoker_invo_ability_ghostwalk_05" "invoker: I slip from sight."
"invoker_invo_ability_tornado_01" "invoker: Tornado!"
"invoker_invo_ability_tornado_02" "invoker: Wex Quas Wex!"
"invoker_invo_ability_tornado_03" "invoker: Wex cyclonus!"
"invoker_invo_ability_tornado_04" "invoker: Claws of Tornarus!"
"invoker_invo_ability_tornado_05" "invoker: My foes aloft."
"invoker_invo_ability_emp_01" "invoker: EMP!"
"invoker_invo_ability_emp_02" "invoker: Extractive Mana Pulse!"
"invoker_invo_ability_emp_03" "invoker: Wex Trionis!"
"invoker_invo_ability_emp_04" "invoker: Wex magnelectros!"
"invoker_invo_ability_emp_05" "invoker: Shimare's Extractive Pulse!"
"invoker_invo_ability_emp_06" "invoker: Endoleon's Malevolent Perturbation!"
"invoker_invo_ability_emp_07" "invoker: Traitorous sorcery."
"invoker_invo_ability_emp_08" "invoker: Wrung out like a desiccated rag."
"invoker_invo_ability_emp_09" "invoker: Thoroughly extracted."
"invoker_invo_ability_emp_10" "invoker: Your well has run dry."
"invoker_invo_ability_alacrity_01" "invoker: Wex Wex Exort!"
"invoker_invo_ability_alacrity_02" "invoker: Alacrity!"
"invoker_invo_ability_alacrity_03" "invoker: Zeal of Wexort!"
"invoker_invo_ability_alacrity_04" "invoker: Gaster's Mandate of Impetuous Strife!"
"invoker_invo_ability_alacrity_05" "invoker: Experience true swiftness!"
"invoker_invo_ability_chaosmeteor_01" "invoker: Chaos meteor!"
"invoker_invo_ability_chaosmeteor_02" "invoker: Exort Wex Exort!"
"invoker_invo_ability_chaosmeteor_03" "invoker: Voidal Pyroclasm!"
"invoker_invo_ability_chaosmeteor_04" "invoker: Tarak's Descent of Fire!"
"invoker_invo_ability_chaosmeteor_05" "invoker: A celestial inferno!"
"invoker_invo_ability_chaosmeteor_06" "invoker: Gallaron's Abysal Carnesphere!"
"invoker_invo_ability_chaosmeteor_07" "invoker: Behold the meatball!"
"invoker_invo_ability_sunstrike_01" "invoker: Sun strike!"
"invoker_invo_ability_sunstrike_02" "invoker: Exort Trionis!"
"invoker_invo_ability_sunstrike_03" "invoker: Exort Tri-Solar!"
"invoker_invo_ability_sunstrike_04" "invoker: Harlek's Incantation of Incineration!"
"invoker_invo_ability_sunstrike_05" "invoker: The skies set you aflame!"
"invoker_invo_ability_forgespirit_01" "invoker: Forge spirit!"
"invoker_invo_ability_forgespirit_02" "invoker: Exort Quas Exort!"
"invoker_invo_ability_forgespirit_03" "invoker: Grief Elementals!"
"invoker_invo_ability_forgespirit_04" "invoker: Culween's Most Cunning Fabrications!"
"invoker_invo_ability_forgespirit_05" "invoker: Ravagers of Armor and Will!"
"invoker_invo_ability_forgespirit_06" "invoker: An ally from naught!"
"invoker_invo_ability_icewall_01" "invoker: Ice Wall!"
"invoker_invo_ability_icewall_02" "invoker: Quas Quas Exort!"
"invoker_invo_ability_icewall_03" "invoker: Bitter Rampart!"
"invoker_invo_ability_icewall_04" "invoker: Killing Wall of Koryx!"
"invoker_invo_ability_icewall_05" "invoker: The harsh White Waste beckons."
"invoker_invo_ability_deafeningblast_01" "invoker: Deafening blast!"
"invoker_invo_ability_deafeningblast_02" "invoker: Quas Wex Exort!"
"invoker_invo_ability_deafeningblast_03" "invoker: Tri-orbant blast!"
"invoker_invo_ability_deafeningblast_04" "invoker: Stupefactive Trio!"
"invoker_invo_ability_deafeningblast_05" "invoker: Buluphont's Aureal Incapacitator!"
"invoker_invo_ability_deafeningblast_06" "invoker: Sonic boom!"

Also, these are marked as rare lines:
"invoker_invo_rare_01" "invoker: All can be known, and known by me."
"invoker_invo_rare_02" "invoker: The universe depends on what I can remember of it."
"invoker_invo_rare_03" "invoker: From the first point was begat a line. From this line was begat a world. And that first point was one I made."
"invoker_invo_rare_04" "invoker: Throughout the aeons I have been known by many names…but my true name of power…is Carl."
"invoker_invo_rare_05" "invoker: Behold before you, the illustrious, imperious, ingenious arch-mage… CARL."

Also, secrete shop lines:
"lang"
{
"Language" "English"
"Tokens"
{
"secretshop_secretshop_welcome_01" "secretshop: Welcome to the Secret Shop!"
"secretshop_secretshop_welcome_02" "secretshop: Welcome to the Secret Shop!"
"secretshop_secretshop_welcome_03" "secretshop: Ho ho! You found me!"
"secretshop_secretshop_welcome_04" "secretshop: Greetings, my friend."
"secretshop_secretshop_openallnight" "secretshop: I'm open all night."
"secretshop_secretshop_whatyoubuying_01" "secretshop: What're you buying?"
"secretshop_secretshop_whatyoubuying_02" "secretshop: Mm, what're you buying?"
"secretshop_secretshop_canservice" "secretshop: Can I be of service?"
"secretshop_secretshop_wrapup" "secretshop: I'll just wrap it up, shall I, hm?"
"secretshop_secretshop_excellent_01" "secretshop: Excellent choice."
"secretshop_secretshop_excellent_02" "secretshop: Excellent choice."
"secretshop_secretshop_gonicely" "secretshop: Those go together nicely."
"secretshop_secretshop_fullset" "secretshop: Ah, the full set!"
"secretshop_secretshop_specialforyou" "secretshop: Special for you."
"secretshop_secretshop_favoritecustomer" "secretshop: My favorite customer!"
"secretshop_secretshop_powercombo_01" "secretshop: A powerful combination."
"secretshop_secretshop_powercombo_02" "secretshop: A powerful combination."
"secretshop_secretshop_foesfear" "secretshop: Your foes will fear you now."
"secretshop_secretshop_looksgood" "secretshop: Oh, it looks good on you."
"secretshop_secretshop_thanks_01" "secretshop: Thank you, thank you for your business."
"secretshop_secretshop_thanks_02" "secretshop: Thank you for your business!"
"secretshop_secretshop_comeagain_01" "secretshop: Come again!"
"secretshop_secretshop_comeagain_02" "secretshop: Come again!"
"secretshop_secretshop_takeitoutside" "secretshop: Take it outside!"
"secretshop_secretshop_invis_01" "secretshop: Don't worry, I see nothing."
"secretshop_secretshop_invis_02" "secretshop: Your secret's safe with me."
"secretshop_secretshop_courier" "secretshop: Ah my little friend, always busy-busy."
"secretshop_secretshop_brisk" "secretshop: Business is brisk."
"secretshop_secretshop_everywhere" "secretshop: Looks like you're everywhere today."
"secretshop_secretshop_frull_01" "secretshop: Frull, not in the shop!"
"secretshop_secretshop_howmanytimes" "secretshop: How many times do I have to tell you."
"secretshop_secretshop_hum_01" "secretshop: Hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmm..."
"secretshop_secretshop_hum_02" "secretshop: Hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmm..."
"secretshop_secretshop_hum_03" "secretshop: Hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmm..."
"secretshop_secretshop_cracker" "secretshop: Roquelaire, would you like a cracker?"
"secretshop_secretshop_exwrap" "secretshop: Excellent choice. I'll just wrap it up, shall I?"
"secretshop_secretshop_tea" "secretshop: Ah, some tea while you wait?"
}
}

Swag

I was watching that game. You had some masterful usages of Mirrors. :)
I remember fucking up with it once, I used Manta and didn't Micro the main Viper onto a 200 HP Huskar, so he put out more damage then he should've, frustrating game though, cause of the Void / Chen

Artanisix

"invoker_invo_rare_04" "invoker: Throughout the aeons I have been known by many names…but my true name of power…is Carl."
"invoker_invo_rare_05" "invoker: Behold before you, the illustrious, imperious, ingenious arch-mage… CARL."

HOLY SHIT :lol

Don't know if anyone who didn't keep up with Dota regularly will get that, but it's hilarious. A few months ago, someone "leaked" fake Chinese patch notes for the next Dota version, and in the translation, Invoker was named Carl. Everyone found this so hilarious (along with Tidehunter's translated name, GREAT MAN SEA TURTLE) that Icefrog made Invoker's fun name "Carl".

And so the legend of Carl began.

Sanjay

You lost that game?

A Void, Apparition and Kunkka ulti combo would seem so powerful against their heroes who are mostly all solo ganking type heroes with no AOE team-fight potential other then QoP but after an hour not so much.

Must have been them three sheep sticks that won it for the other team by catching Void your teams main initiation?

You lost that game?

A Void, Apparition and Kunkka ulti combo would seem so powerful against their heroes who are mostly all solo ganking type heroes with no AOE team-fight potential other then QoP but after an hour not so much.

Must have been them three sheep sticks that won it for the other team by catching Void your teams main initiation?

They're facing two blinkers and one castable haste with 0 true stuns. Outpicked.

Void probably couldn't land an ulti for his life.

x3r0123

HOLY SHIT :lol

Don't know if anyone who didn't keep up with Dota regularly will get that, but it's hilarious. A few months ago, someone "leaked" fake Chinese patch notes for the next Dota version, and in the translation, Invoker was named Carl. Everyone found this so hilarious (along with Tidehunter's translated name, GREAT MAN SEA TURTLE) that Icefrog made Invoker's fun name "Carl".

And so the legend of Carl began.

carl.... i rather take kael but thats a wc3 hero name

You lost that game?

That wasn't void, that was sanjay void. Sanjay chronospheres all day, thunderclaw first.

Swag

They're facing two blinkers and one castable haste with 0 true stuns. Outpicked.

Void probably couldn't land an ulti for his life.

No, Void landed all of his ultis, if he used it. Their Sheep Sticks and castable haste were for the most part irrelevant because the Dark Seer would cast it on people that had no intention of escaping and the sheep users were almost always caught in the Chronosphere, what cost us the game was dark seer ult, the lack of Life Steal on Void, Void constantly casting Chronosphere on top of me our main DPS, and bad timing on Chen ultimates. The Team fights where Kunkka, AA, and Void lined up ults, we won so easily, but it took 40 minutes for Void and AA to realize the synergy.

Aside from their Huskar and Dark Seer they were terrible players, but our Team had bigger derpers.

The Defense tourney needs to get out of the 1st stage of competition. A lot of the teams can't handle the better teams right now and make for somewhat boring games. Its been mentioned there are a few good games out though.

Valygar

I've tried my first practice game with "real people". When we went 5-1, one member of the enemy team disconnected. After a while, two more. Then, GG :( .

Does this happen if you use matchmaking? I was in a practice game, after all... Bots are a bit easier now (I win most of the games with them now, I guess I'm good at guessing what my bots are going to do) , but at least they don't ragequit after 1 death.

I've tried my first practice game with "real people". When we went 5-1, one member of the enemy team disconnected. After a while, two more. Then, GG :( .

Does this happen if you use matchmaking? I was in a practice game, after all...

Much less likely to happen in matchmaking, but still does happen from time to time.

deleted

Does this happen if you use matchmaking? I was in a practice game, after all... Bots are a bit easier now (I win most of the games with them now, I guess I'm good at guessing what my bots are going to do) , but at least they don't ragequit after 1 death.

Try Lich for support, very easy to use, and it requires no items to make it shine. I think the best heroes for beginners are the ones that require next to no farm and are not very complicated.

From the point of view of a beginner, I would also suggest to try:

Tidehunter (initiator, be sure to initiate teamfights correctly), Venomancer (Pusher), Anti-mage (Carry, but it's important to farm well and focus the correct heroes) . And of course those two you have tried.

I'll try Lich then in a practice game now and maybe Venomancer after that.

And in 2 of 3 practice games it was a 5 - 2 game after a few minutes. Most of the match I didn't even see an enemy hero.

Hylian7

I've been absent for the last day Dota 2-GAF. Sorry, I was building my new computer, but now that's set up, I should be able to play again possibly today.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is AM's mana burn working with manta style images a bug or what?
Intended.

Diffusal is core on many illusion-based heroes for this reason.

(Mana burn only works for melee illusions however)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom