• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

y529A4zl.jpg

But why? :O

Meneses

Maybe they don't know about SA raising through similar characters.

Maybe they don't have any characters to feed.

Maybe they did have and none of them raised the SA.

Maybe they're just gonna use Elder Kai.

Maybe they really don't give a fuck about what other people think about the way they play their account.

This is the best I have I think. Though I am working on dokkaning Uub and getting Pan awakened.

My other attempts to farm OS have been shit. I hope this team will work.

That should work just fine, just keep omega and pan together and majuub and friend omega on the other rotations, the others are just floaters/extra damage
The most difficult part will be getting past nuova and eis, but syn/omega should die super quick.
Edit: you'll also want to take the left path on the map.

Aurizen

I got a little bit over 300 stones should I multi... I wouldn't mine Rose to start a Extreme team... Or that INT Trunks for a good Super INT unit for my main team... What do you guys think?

N30RYU

Gold Member
Finally awakened my LR Broly lvl146, SA13.

Right now farming incredible gems to level up the SA a bit more.

Any other place to farm elder kai? I have only completed the special quest Heroes exterminatoon Plan 2 up to farm SSR Hercule cups. So I don't know if any other quest will give me one as a reward for first complete it.

Any tips? I'm out of dragon stones so multi summon isn't an option.

RedSnake

What's the best hidden potential for OS and PHY Shenron? I'm guessing critical for both right?

Read a bit online and some say double attack is better :S

Syntsui

If you have the perfect villain team, go for crits even for Buuhan and Omega Shenron. Almost all of them will debuff the enemy def so there is no need for extra attacks anyway as the enemy will alway be crippled. The extra damage for the crits and considering everyone hits hard as a brick will make the most difference.

Which characters should I be farming for the LR Freiza event?

AGI Whis from the villains event
Super Strikes Vegeta, Tien and Pikon (up tomorrow I think)
last 2 are up for debate. I use Pinich, but that's not an option anymore. AGI Cell from the dokkan event is a decent option. You can use Jackie Chun for sealing. any AGI character you can use, in a pinch.

Lagamorph

last 2 are up for debate. I use Pinich, but that's not an option anymore. AGI Cell from the dokkan event is a decent option. You can use Jackie Chun for sealing. any AGI character you can use, in a pinch.
I've got Whis at SA10 already so that's good. Got Pinich but only at SA1 sadly. Might try farming AGI Cell then along with the Strike characters.

Nightbird

Why? Won't fusions event come back?

I really want some of the fusions characters...

Not sure if fusions will come back, it only came back on japan to give dokkans to karoly, bulpan and pandel, but we got those right away on global.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
RIP it's a Rising Dragon banner like jp did.

At least the news mentions Majin Vegeta and Broly being in the banner, unlike what japan did

Lagamorph

Is the LR Majin Vegeta even on this banner? It only seems to be showing the TEQ one, not the AGL one.

Nice of them to say that you can now Dokkan Kaoiken Goku at the same time they take away the event to get his medals.

I'm legit shocked that they did this, wow. That's so stupid. Unless you read the tiny news blurb and scroll down to see the text (not even a picture), or you're part of a community, you don't even know this card is in the game now. That's so dumb. I really thought with Broly they set the standard for gacha LRs on global. Really not understanding the thinking here. I wasn't gonna pull for him anyway, but I certainly wouldn't if they're not even featured. Ugh this is stupid.

MiTYH

Caved and did a multi because reasons, also so you all don't have to.

Got two SSRs: Int Trunks (dupe) and Int Turles (new).

Lagamorph

Wait, so AGL Majin Vegeta is on this banner? I didn't even see it mentioned in the news blurb, let alone on the banner scouted.

Edit- I see him mentioned now.
Did a multi pull, 2 space pods and no Super Saiyan, but got an "It's over Freiza" that I've never seen before.
Only SSR was INT Turles. Wish I hadn't bothered. Saving for SSJ4 now.

J4g3r

Well here's LR Hercule:

SA here.

Wait, so AGL Majin Vegeta is on this banner? I didn't even see it mentioned in the news blurb, let alone on the banner scouted.

Edit- I see him mentioned now.
Did a multi pull, 2 space pods and no Super Saiyan, but got an "It's over Freiza" that I've never seen before.
Only SSR was INT Turles. Wish I hadn't bothered. Saving for SSJ4 now.

Yeah I'm not even going to try for LR Majin Vegeta unless he's a featured character at some point.

Huge let down.

Lagamorph

I got weak and did a single pull.

6 space pods :O
Rainbow text! :O :O
Super Saiyan!!
Super Saiyan 2!!!
Super Saiyan 3!!!!

This is it! Such a glorious build up can only be for Vegeta!

PHY Xeno Trunks

I got weak and did a single pull.

6 space pods :O
Rainbow text! :O :O
Super Saiyan!!
Super Saiyan 2!!!
Super Saiyan 3!!!!

This is it! Such a glorious build up can only be for Vegeta!

PHY Xeno Trunks

Eh, did a multi and got Shenron appearing, so I was hype af. :")
2 Phy Xeno Trunks... MAJIN VEGETA !!!... TEQ. :")
At least, these arent dupes.

Did 8 singles and got Agl SSJ2 Vegeta and Phy SSj Bardock both new. I'm that weirdo that just really wanted Kaioken Goku, because the art and it has an awakening now. Counting my luck and just saving for SSJ4 now.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Token single pull got me an SR Chiaozu

I have the power.

Top Bottom