• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Durden77

I know this sounds crazy, and it may very well be crazy, but I have a sneaking suspicion that we may also get a ticket banner with a some of the Neo Gods on it. SSJ3 Goku, Cooler, and the Masked Saiyan have all been added into the inactive list on global. Maybe the ticket banner will have all them to keep up with Japan for a chance to get them, but then they will be officially released later with their own banner?

There has to be something to do with these tickets, and it would be really weird if JP got an all new gods on it, like the old ticket banner, and global only getting the SSJ4s.

But the last ticket banner wasn't that long ago, whereas for Japan it's obviously been a lot longer. And we also got like a month's notice that it was coming and it was counting our stones spent. I feel like if it's a similar deal we'd know.

I just really hope it's not more LR Gohan type shit. Double paywall-exclusive summons with an extra layer of RNG can fuck right off.

Tamanon

Banned
Ticket banner won't be here for a few months on global I think. They're usually good at telling you to spend your stones for the calculations.

Ashodin

yeah I think the reset changed. no reset for me here.

well this is weird, the dailies reset... but no items? did they unlink the two?

Well this is...peculiar.
VZu6Q0d.jpg

Won't let me awaken him, keeps saying I need those Gregory medals.

L Thammy

Are we supposed to get the World Tournament prizes yet? I forget how this works. It just keeps saying "retrieving data" for me.

Are we supposed to get the World Tournament prizes yet? I forget how this works. It just keeps saying "retrieving data" for me.

Yeh it stays like that from the end of WT til they finish making sure they got all the cheaters removed, and the prizes hand out. Generally takes 2-3 days after WT ends for us to get the prizes.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So daily login rewards are fucked right now?
Not fucked, moved to align with daily reset for JP as well. It moved from being midday my time (NZT) to being something stupid like 3am ~_~

Also, HOLY FUCK at SS4 Gogeta. I've now got 300 stones saved up, plus whatever free ones come from now on XD

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It's confusing now since there are like 4 different times things reset.

Daily login resets at 8:00AM PDT.

Countdown to 200 mill drops every 6:00AM PDT

Daily events usually switch at 11:30PM PDT

Daily missions, the buy 5 stones for a dollar each day, and orb events resets at the old login time 5:00PM PDT

Not fucked, moved to align with daily reset for JP as well. It moved from being midday my time (NZT) to being something stupid like 3am ~_~

Also, HOLY FUCK at SS4 Gogeta. I've now got 300 stones saved up, plus whatever free ones come from now on XD

So daily login rewards are fucked right now?

Yeh it got changed to 8 am apparently. I don't mind it, that way I wake up to a nice surprise.

So for SSR Ticket & God stone.

AGL Gohan seems to be the go to for the SSR(so that means I can unlock a path for him since I have him already). Does he have a farmable card? Or do I just go with top left?

for God Stone do I do SSJ3 Goku, FP Frieza or INT Gohan? I have SSJ3 Goku & FP Frieza, but not Gohan.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeh it got changed to 8 am apparently. I don't mind it, that way I wake up to a nice surprise.

So for SSR Ticket & God stone.

AGL Gohan seems to be the go to for the SSR(so that means I can unlock a path for him since I have him already). Does he have a farmable card? Or do I just go with top left?

for God Stone do I do SSJ3 Goku, FP Frieza or INT Gohan? I have SSJ3 Goku & FP Frieza, but not Gohan.
Get whatever one you don't already have, or if you have all then get FP Frieza.

Durden77

Last daily summon, got TEQ Future Trunks. Great more Trunks farming, exactly what I needed.

I got TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta yesterday. What a lame card.

Overall though I got a pretty solid amount of SSRs from the dailies. Really glad I got PHY Gotenks.

Khansolo1

So I remember you guys talking about farming a certain type of goku to raise the super attack. Were you talking about super saiyan -goku angel?

SnakeEyes

Banned
So I remember you guys talking about farming a certain type of goku to raise the super attack. Were you talking about super saiyan -goku angel?
Depends on the Goku you're farming for - if you're trying up to the SA of TEQ SS3 Angel Goku, then yes you need to farm the free R Goku to to TEQ Angel Goku. If you're trying to up SSBKK Goku, then you can use the PHY SSB Goku that's currently in the Treasure shop.

There was also a One Piece/DBZ crossover event months ago that provided an easy-to-get UR Goku that was great for feeding into many variants of SS Goku, but we'll most likely never see that card again.

So, I got the shitty Vegeta(GT) for the 100th time literally the only Vegeta I will ever get...

my other tickets got me all SR trash. Funny story though, one of the pulls got me bunny bulma who I already DA'd. Not wanting to waete a hourglass on her and decided to yolo the 5% SA chance. It went up. There goes all my luck till the heat death of the universe.

I got 10th Local so I have another Piccolo however, mine is already LR and has all his dupe paths not much point in raising his SA since he's more tanky than offensive so do I Yolo SA him or sell him to baba?

J4g3r

"This guy hasn't pulled any SSRs with the 2nd Anniversary Ticket Banner yet, let's give him two in a row."

The STR one was a dupe but I'll take it.

Also does anyone know what time it is for the login bonus now? Heard they changed it - It used to be 1am BST for me.

was top 10 local the entire WT, 9th when I went to bed. Finished 11th. Fuck me.

Daily ticket pulls were trash for me. Only 1 SSR, AGL SSB Goku.

I'm worried the exact same thing happened to me. Was 9th went I went to bed. Wasn't up to see what I got before maintenance.

Got a dupe AGL SSB Goku which is nice since mine was already hitting well over 300K on my Super AGL team. Also STR SS Gotenks but compared to my other STR cards I doubt I'll ever use him.

Edit: Yup, got bumped to 12th. It must not update as well near the end because I feel like there was just wasn't time for the people in my group to bump me down that much. I thought I was well over half a million points ahead of the guy behind me alone. Oh well.

Meneses

Last daily summon, got TEQ Future Trunks. Great more Trunks farming, exactly what I needed.

I got TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta yesterday. What a lame card.

Overall though I got a pretty solid amount of SSRs from the dailies. Really glad I got PHY Gotenks.

I also got that same Trunks in today's pull, the difference being that I got absolute crap in all other daily summons until now.

Wonder when that event will return, even though I'm inclined to not bother farming and keep my sanity instead.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Nice, no surprises with my WT ranking. Made it in the 7000s and locally ranked 6.

Now to do all my pulls and form a pile of salty tears.

Aiii

So not worth it
And watch as Bamco make the rates for Gogeta and Shenron impossible. This feels like an oversight for them to give this many stones.

Not sure, I mean, they're making bank, they're celebrating two years and "giving" most of everyone a free super or extreme lead guarantees they'll continue to enjoy and play the game, thus resulting in more money.

Taking care of your userbase is a good way to get them to invest money in your game.

Cruxist

Is all of this starting tonight? Tomorrow? I honestly have no idea when stuff is anymore since all the reset times got messed up. I feel like I've gotten 4 login bonuses since last night.

Top Bottom