• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Ashodin

So I pulled a thing...

6GamDrql.png

Also I have TEQ Whis, PHY Goku, so this is awesome.

Voror

Dang so many options today. Could farm the strike events since the ones today seem the most recommended, so other events to get medals to Dokkan or continue focusing on increasing rank. Also have enough medals to awaken some people and no idea where to start. It's nice how much content is available now. I can only imagine what it was like when the game started.

_Legacy_

Dang so many options today. Could farm the strike events since the ones today seem the most recommended, so other events to get medals to Dokkan or continue focusing on increasing rank. Also have enough medals to awaken some people and no idea where to start. It's nice how much content is available now. I can only imagine what it was like when the game started.

Did you start recently as well, I've been looking at a lot of wikis and it's hard to believe awakening medals only dropped once. Most I run are always double drops, which saves time. No cost limits either is nice, making all the strikes a real breeze to farm.

MicH

Why did I postpone trying the SSJ4 Gogeta event, I can do this somewhat reliably with my SSJ4 Goku team! Hopefully I can gather all the medals i need before it goes away, need to get the medals for Omega too 😦

Maddness

Is it sad I knew I wouldn't have time to get the extra goku to LR so I just spent stones no the AGL banner for Kais to get my main to 20?

simpsons-memes-no-its-the-children-who-are-wrong.jpg

MiTYH

So tournament is Friday for... 5 days, right? Meaning it ends at the end of August 29th. So there will still be about 6 days after that to finish LR Goku event, that all sound about right?

Just trying to make sure I can do WT and get my new set of 777 medals without burning too many stones

Voror

Did you start recently as well, I've been looking at a lot of wikis and it's hard to believe awakening medals only dropped once. Most I run are always double drops, which saves time. No cost limits either is nice, making all the strikes a real breeze to farm.

Yeah pretty recently. I might try to go for the strike events since they seem pretty easy to farm the cards to get them ready. I doubt I'll be able to get into the LR Goku event before it ends, but I should at least be able to start getting the team ready.

Only thing is I want to take advantage of the half stamina to gather the medals to Dokkan as much as I can. Just not sure still if I have the units to accomplish it. On recommendation I worked the Super Gogeta event and was able to Dokkan him and then started SSJ3 Vegeta.

Double drops, half stamina and no team restriction ends when the LR goku event ends.

Wait was double drops for all events or just the strike ones?

Why did I postpone trying the SSJ4 Gogeta event, I can do this somewhat reliably with my SSJ4 Goku team! Hopefully I can gather all the medals i need before it goes away, need to get the medals for Omega too 😦

What's your team out of curiosity. I've got an SSJ4 Goku so I'm curious if I'll be able to try for that one as well.

Khansolo1

So I have 3 extra White hot face – off super saiyan goku's
Should I just feed them into this goku?
hySQw8ml.jpg

Or upgrade them and unlock the hiddden paths for this goku
K1c0kQtl.jpg

That one or the other Godkus (AGL and STR). I've been holding off because I wanna see their rebirths out of JP but... they haven't happened yet. So just put em in whichever one you have/are likely to use at this point.

_Legacy_

Yeah pretty recently. I might try to go for the strike events since they seem pretty easy to farm the cards to get them ready. I doubt I'll be able to get into the LR Goku event before it ends, but I should at least be able to start getting the team ready.

I hope the LR Goku event returns at some point.

Got ten Hercule medals and I'm already broke. Maaaaaybe I shouldn't focus on this for now.

What event is that?

Voror

So I have 3 extra White hot face – off super saiyan goku's
Should I just feed them into this goku?
hySQw8ml.jpg

Or upgrade them and unlock the hiddden paths for this goku
K1c0kQtl.jpg

I was wondering about this exact thing though I've only got one extra right now. Wouldn't you only be able to open Hidden Paths if they were the exact same card? The former being a PHY would exclude that I thought.

Been wondering about some other SRs I have one or two dupes of I'm not sure how to proceed with.

That one or the other Godkus (AGL and STR). I've been holding off because I wanna see their rebirths out of JP but... they haven't happened yet. So just put em in whichever one you have/are likely to use at this point.

Well that's good to know.

I hope the LR Goku event returns at some point.

I'd think they'd all eventually return. I'm curious about the Omega and Gogeta events when they end. Do they just enter the daily rotation instead of being there every day?

MicH

What's your team out of curiosity. I've got an SSJ4 Goku so I'm curious if I'll be able to try for that one as well.
Dual SSJ4 Goku leads.
SSJ3 GT Goku
SSJ2 GT Trunks
Super Gogeta
SSJ God Goku
Paikuhan (not dokkaned unfortunately)

By no means ideal but they're the only STR characters I have

I was wondering about this exact thing though I've only got one extra right now. Wouldn't you only be able to open Hidden Paths if they were the exact same card? The former being a PHY would exclude that I thought.

we're talking about raising SA. White-hot Faceoff Goku dokkans into Godku, if you UR him he has a 100% chance to raise the SA of any other Godku. Hidden potential is strictly for identical card dupes.

Khansolo1

Lol you just reminded me I have AGL godku too.
Should I wait as as well? Or just invest in purple?

Voror

How often do old banners reappear? Like will these Gogeta and Shenron ones ever make a comeback? Was looking through the older ones and it'd be nice to see some of those come back.

Dual SSJ4 Goku leads.
SSJ3 GT Goku
SSJ2 GT Trunks
Super Gogeta
SSJ God Goku
Paikuhan (not dokkaned unfortunately)

By no means ideal but they're the only STR characters I have

Hmm, I've got SSj4 Goku, SSJ GT Trunks, and Super Gogeta out of that line up. Got a few others too like Omega as well so I think I can make something work out of that.

we're talking about raising SA. White-hot Faceoff Goku dokkans into Godku, if you UR him he has a 100% chance to raise the SA of any other Godku. Hidden potential is strictly for identical card dupes.

Ah gotcha. Got thrown off for a moment with the mention of Hidden Potential in the original. I might take that path with mine for the INT Godku I have then.

Voror

Been able to get through Omega Stage 2 3 times so far. Only 8 more runs and I can Dokkan my STR Omega. I feel like I'm only getting by due to getting lucky with Guests so far. Got an max SA Dokkaned SSJ4 Vegeta and he straight up decimated Omega at the end in one attack. Same with SSJ4 Goku, though that run was more of an issue as I kept getting shafted on orbs.

Think I'll try SSJ4 Gogeta too.

dokkanfest banners don't come back, but the units do, just on different banners.

Gotcha.

I think why the 2nd LR goku hasnt been keeping me as focused as the first is that im not getting the dopamine when a goku dupe dropped. Everytime i would be like before bed, im just gonna play till i get another goku dupe, and itd keep me motivated. 15 and 20 medal drops arnt doing that for me, they dont give me as much pleasure.

Gah, i cant believe i just did that. I just did 3 more multi gogeta pulls and got 0 SSR's. Im such a fool. Thats 15 multi pulls now with no ssj4 gogeta... feelsbadman

not sure if I should do the 4 paths for hercule or just stop at SA 20 :/

edit: Really wish it was more than 3 per day. At least like 5 per day man, 3 is so odd...

Gah, i cant believe i just did that. I just did 3 more multi gogeta pulls and got 0 SSR's. Im such a fool. Thats 15 multi pulls now with no ssj4 gogeta... feelsbadman

Should of saved all your stones for the next few banners since the 200 mill stone event is almost done and its gonna be tough to get more DS without buying them.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Holy fuck.

Been blowing stones on singles every single day looking to get Gogeta.

The banners end tonight and the free stones also likely end tonight. With my last stones for a pull this happened.

Time to expand the box and start saving for INT Gogeta.

Holy fuck.

Been blowing stones on singles every single day looking to get Gogeta.

The banners end tonight and the free stones also likely end tonight. With my last stones for a pull this happened.

Time to expand the box and start saving for INT Gogeta.

I was doing the same thing as you. Decided to quit doing it since I kept getting Rs. Your post made me pull. I got SR Rochie :(

Did another 8 because I want him. Got a dupe TEQ GF as the best card. This fucker is 1 path away from a rainbow fuck my fuckin life

Should I be buying those 1 million zeni Hercule's Champion Belts in the shop?

If you want to make LR Hercule, yes. Mind you, it will take 10 belts for the first DA, 20 for the second DA, and 70 for the final DA that makes him a LR. So if you have 100mill zeni to spear, do it.

Top Bottom