• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Battlefield medals are availible in the Baba shop in jp.

They probably realize it's terrible which is why it's never coming back/never coming to global

Was there no way to improve it? From what I saw the main problem was that it was just weirdly tuned and super repetitive. But I'd very much like an excuse to occasionally use all these cards in my box that are just sitting there. Seemed like the idea had potential. I hope they come up with some other thing because it's pretty boring right now.

Was there no way to improve it? From what I saw the main problem was that it was just weirdly tuned and super repetitive. But I'd very much like an excuse to occasionally use all these cards in my box that are just sitting there. Seemed like the idea had potential. I hope they come up with some other thing because it's pretty boring right now.

I wanted to at least try it and it sucks that we aren't even given a chance on it. How the hell are we supposed to get LR Ginyu anyways?

_Legacy_

Did a few singles on the android banner, with the hopes of getting SSJ4 Vegeta. 2 throwaway SR's, 2 R's and a Goku Black Rose.

Is he any good? I only really have decent extreme INT and PHY cards.

Did a few singles on the android banner, with the hopes of getting SSJ4 Vegeta. 2 throwaway SR's, 2 R's and a Goku Black Rose.

Is he any good? I only really have decent extreme INT and PHY cards.

Rose rules, he's an all-types Villains (extreme) leader, and one of the best AGL cards in the game. Flexible team building, gives ki to everyone, does a ton of damage. What's not to love?

They need to make an AGL #16 for Super 17 to link with and has a good passive. Extreme AGL is probably hands down the worst in terms of units to make a team with right now.

Got nothing to do...so uh what stages are best for Pilaf & Launch now?

edit: Decided to do the Buuhan event for shits and giggles. My team got a hell of a lot stronger since that event first came around. Before I'd only be able to kill him in like this 3rd phase or something, now I kill him in his first.

So, I have a bunch of Elder Kais now and I'm not pulling any new units, so I want to frivolously waste them. Please help me decide on the most logical choice.

My box.

Here are the good ones that I don't already have maxed (dupes present where specified):

AGL SS3 Goku
AGL Ultimate Gohan (1x Dupe)
PHY SSKK Goku (1x Dupe)
STR Omega Shenron
STR GT Trunks (2x Dupe)
STR Buff Trunks (2x Dupe)
STR SS3 Goku (1x Dupe)
INT Janemba (1x Dupe)
INT SS Bardock
INT Godku (1x Dupe)
INT Hit
TEQ SSB Vegeta (the nuker one)

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
He's on just about every banner that features a villain or AGL cards, so he'll be back fairly soon I'm sure.
We actually will not see him again for a long time if we follow Japan. Rose isn't on Janemba and the only times he has appeared barring their recent, now-running type Dokkanfest banners were the special voting banner, 200 mill dl tickets and Omega Shenron which we had.

Did one multi on Kid Buu because I saw the rates were pretty high (kid Buu himself is at like 1%). Zero SSR. I hate this game and myself. Still have 675 stones but saving is hard.

So angle Golden Freeza was revealed. He's a ressurected team leader. I'm just going to paste what I got from Reddit on Freeza

Leader Skill: "Resurrected Warriors" category units Ki+3, HP up 130%, ATK & DEF up 170%. Also INT type units get HP, ATK, & DEF 50% UP.
SA: Great Death Beam - Deals immense damage to enemy and greatly lowers defense.
Passive: Proof of Wickedness - Super type enemies and allies ATK 15% DOWN & own ATK 150% UP, and DEF 50% UP.
Links: Prodigy, Universe's Most Malevolent, Revival, Strongest Clan in Space, Tournament of Power, Brutal Beatdown, Fierce Battle
Extra: 150% 12 ki multiplier.

Freeza debuffs super allies. That is pretty bad for him and bad for the team when most units are going to be super types. All the other units are nothing special at all.

There's an STR Golden Freezathat gets a 40% attack and defence with another 40% attach when facing 2 or more enemies.

There's an SR AGL Ultimate Gohan who gets a 40% attack up then 3ki when HP is 50% or above

There's​ an AGL Angel Freeza that gets 3 Ki 50% attack and defence buff.

And there's an Teq Yurin (from the Roshi and Tien recruitment episode) who's a female category lead and gives 3ki lowers the attacked enemy attack defence by 15% with a medium chance to stun.

Overall I'm pretty disappointed with Freeza, he could've been much better if he didn't debuffs his allies.

So, I have a bunch of Elder Kais now and I'm not pulling any new units, so I want to frivolously waste them. Please help me decide on the most logical choice.

My box.

Here are the good ones that I don't already have maxed (dupes present where specified):

AGL SS3 Goku
AGL Ultimate Gohan (1x Dupe)
PHY SSKK Goku (1x Dupe)
STR Omega Shenron
STR GT Trunks (2x Dupe)
STR Buff Trunks (2x Dupe)
STR SS3 Goku (1x Dupe)
INT Janemba (1x Dupe)
INT SS Bardock
INT Godku (1x Dupe)
INT Hit
TEQ SSB Vegeta (the nuker one)

I honestly wouldn't use Elder Kai on any of those, but I'm pretty stingy with them.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Freeza's category includes LR Broly, LR MV, and INT Kid Buu.

Another whale lead hooray. I think may be the hardest hitting team since the lead gives more attack than Gohan's. If not I'm sure they'll just release a third LR to compensate. By compensate I mean make more money.

I don't think these 4 even give each other any ki lol

Freeza's category includes LR Broly, LR MV, and INT Kid Buu.

Another whale lead hooray. I think may be the hardest hitting team since the lead gives more attack than Gohan's. If not I'm sure they'll just release a third LR to compensate. By compensate I mean make more money.

I don't think these 4 even give each other any ki lol

That means you need a support units to get them to super. The WT is going to be a Freeza team now.

As a side topic, how good is Caulifla for the WT. I'm not sure if I should run her as a tank or leader.

J4g3r

I was hoping for a Dokkan for STR SSB Goku with this story they're adding, one day...

Nice that Ultimate Gohan's SA is now farmable though.

Last multi.
Last card
CAULI yisssss

I just noticed that both cauli's dropped with a "thank you dragonballs" screen break.
So that's 450 stones for 2x cauli.

The game is up, and so is the INT banner. Pretty good if you need some units and LR Gohan is in that banner. I wouldn't recommend trying to go for him unless you needs some INT units as well.

Meneses

Did one multi because i'm bored.

Got a "it's over freeza" and 5 SSRs, probably the most i've ever had.

First one was Shugesh which I already had, then a bunch of shit SR and Rs.

But the last 4 were a Teen Gohan dupe and then three new cards for me: old Trunks, old Android 13 and the new kid Gohan, which seems like the only really good card out of the bunch.

All in all, not bad.

Did one multi, got the new Gohan support unit and the orb changer SSJ Goku, who I didn't have yet either! Awesome. Quitting on this banner while I'm ahead, already have LR Gohan anyway.

Styles

Did another multi cause the Kid Gohan looked so enticing:

6xSRs
4xRs

Does the game want me to spend money? Because it has fucked me over countless times. GSSRs should be a permanent thing TBH,

bKqUUbe.gif

This game has a special talent. No matter how crap you feel after something happens in this game it ALWAYS makes you feel even worse. Do a single pull on INT banner and get some R trash. Start doing the extermination event to up the SA of Teq Whis. No drops for a long, long, time. Get a total of 4 of em. All 4 fail. Depending on how my luck is with Gogeta I might quit. Way too depressing playing this.

Got the new vegeta from the INT banner which seems pointless since rhe buus don't link well with anyone besides each other....

Fuck j wish I would've got the gohan on my first multi I would saved another 80 stones for gogeta

yeah if I ran extreme INT I'd probably run ki givers for all 3 floater slots if I could because not supering is the worst at this point in the game. All 40% support units are very very good for their respective teams but none are quite as essential as Vegeta is in terms of his team just needing the ki very badly.

Oh lol guess I judge vegeta too soon
Still tho that gohan would've been better for me since I got better súper int units than I do extreme

I'm basically runnin 3 majins, janemba and now vegeta

Guys I need a reason to try and not summon for Kid Gohan or Vegeta. I feel like i need Gohan for Gogeta but this banner doesnt seem to have that many optimal INT units.

Guys I need a reason to try and not summon for Kid Gohan or Vegeta. I feel like i need Gohan for Gogeta but this banner doesnt seem to have that many optimal INT units.

If you have LR Gohan, the orb changer Goku is also optimal. If not, buffku is better. The other featured units aren't too hot. It's justifiable if you have a lot of stones, at least for the discount summons. Kais are a nice bonus.

If you have LR Gohan

That's your first mistake, you think I could ever get LR Gohan. Already have most units like orb changer goku and a Duped Godku. I already did 2 multies but got nothing. I'm debating if I should spend stones for 1 more multi

Edit: Fuck it. Tried another summon and got a Videl Dupe. Welp

One dokkan youtuber bought like 3500 stones to chase LR Gohan and got him on the 5th multi. Just the sheer amount of money people are throwing at this stupid game is really gross to me on some level. Also the spectacle of it. It's like "hey kids come check out this cool gambling addiction but it's okay because it's fun and colorful." With regular gambling at least there's an understanding that it's not exactly a healthy obsession, but gacha games don't really have that stigma despite being just as bad, if not worse, since there is 0 chance of winning any money.

Also I think a lot of people don't quite realize how low the odds of getting LR Gohan on this banner are. Like 0.2% is just a number, but you have to put it into context of having to spend like 2k stones on average, or how much money that is.

Anyway that's just me rambling about gross psychologically exploitative game design that I nevertheless partake in. Being aware does not make one immune. Every once in a while I just can't help but reflect on it and feel kind of bad about the whole enterprise.

One dokkan youtuber bought like 3500 stones to chase LR Gohan and got him on the 5th multi. Just the sheer amount of money people are throwing at this stupid game is really gross to me on some level. Also the spectacle of it. It's like "hey kids come check out this cool gambling addiction but it's okay because it's fun and colorful." With regular gambling at least there's an understanding that it's not exactly a healthy obsession, but gacha games don't really have that stigma despite being just as bad, if not worse, since there is 0 chance of winning any money.

Also I think a lot of people don't quite realize how low the odds of getting LR Gohan on this banner are. Like 0.2% is just a number, but you have to put it into context of having to spend like 2k stones on average, or how much money that is.

Anyway that's just me rambling about gross psychologically exploitative game design that I nevertheless partake in. Being aware does not make one immune. Every once in a while I just can't help but reflect on it and feel kind of bad about the whole enterprise.

Pretty much. At least games like CSGO you have a chance to get a very very rare item that can be sold for real money. And of course in real life you have a chance to get lots of money back. But with this game it's 100% sunk cost :/. I've spent a lot more than I should have on this game, but not 2500 stones worth

man super agl is such a deeply dumb team.
I love it.

Just took this rainbow ssj4 vegeta to ssb vegeta's dokkan. Nearly one shot the final phase paired with tora, and then ssj4 vegeta took a super for 11k damage...
Why even bother with type advantages anymore with this raw damage and defence.

Top Bottom