• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Pulled Angel Goku, done with banner. Its all Gogeta now baby. Took 3 multis and 2 had all SRs and Rs. >.<^

Also I have pulled 8 Super Vegito AGL.

Already have a rainbow one and now I have 3 dupes that I'm gonna have to wait for another SV to come out to up the SA on it cause my SV's distribution is great the way it is now.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Pulled Angel Goku, done with banner. Its all Gogeta now baby. Took 3 multis and 2 had all SRs and Rs. >.<^

Also I have pulled 8 Super Vegito AGL.

Already have a rainbow one and now I have 3 dupes that I'm gonna have to wait for another SV to come out to up the SA on it cause my SV's distribution is great the way it is now.
t9xmxlj.jpg

pLz4mw1.jpg

help

Shouta

Got TEQ SS3 Gotenks from the banner. I guess that's a good one for me whenever they decide to give SS4 Gogeta his damn leader skill, lol.

WT rewards are out. That was extremely quick...

SSR ticket got me my fuckin fourth useless SSJ Goku GT. I hate life.

4 DB tickets got me 3 shitty bulmas on a motorcycle...this game hates me.

Xanru

WT rewards are out. That was extremely quick...

SSR ticket got me my fuckin fourth useless SSJ Goku GT. I hate life.

4 DB tickets got me 3 shitty bulmas on a motorcycle...this game hates me.

Save DB tickets for Jackie Chun tho.

My WT Tickets got me Kale, totally wasn't expecting that.

Damn, I never get anything through the DB Saga pulls. Fuck.

You'll take your Launch/Bulma and like it!

That's all I get lol.
That's all anyone gets. It's like there's an 80% change on em. Except Human Trashcan he gets SSRs only from that banner.
Save DB tickets for Jackie Chun tho.

My WT Tickets got me Kale, totally wasn't expecting that.
Meh not like I'll pull him even if I had 1000 tickets. I have yet to even pull elder Piccolo on that banner since the first WT. Pretty sure he was there.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Died once on my last Masked Saiyan run to get enough medals to go SSJ2 Bardock. Luckily that dokkan meter kicked in and I nuked him with a guests rainbowed ssj4 goku

Yeah I saved all my DB tickets this WT now that I know the banner is getting revamped soon.

My 4 GSSR pulls were pretty shit. Phy Kaioken Goku (3rd dupe), INT Android 18, TEQ SSJ Goku (good support unit but useless since he shares the name with LR Goku) and the new PHY Super Buu.

Has anyone else noticed that the Wikipedia article for Dokkan Battle is hilariously unprofessional? I haven't seen one like this in years.

That hurt to read...

edit: I hate that I haven't pulled any of the new leads, I have to keep doing the Masked Saiyan & Goku levels on Super because my ass gets wrecked otherwise :/.

Tamanon

Banned
All five potential events are up. Time to stock up!

Think I may put my main account on ice for a bit to get a returning player login bonus later on lol.

Will do some work on my LR Broly alt account. For instance, getting him to LR. It's a nice account with a shitload of story stones left to get.

SS4 Vegeta/Goku, Super 17, INT Kid Buu, STR Omega Shenron, Gogeta, Super Vegito, and Rose.

Just finally got the Broly to the second stage, now super short on the required Kai medals.

Nice on the 777! That's the special Hercule right?

Yea, got 7 AGL SSR Hercules.

edit: I just want 1 TEQ SSJ3 Goku to get rid of 9 EKs. 30 of em are wasting space in my box :/

double edit: btw the Hidden Potential stages are considered new stages, so you get the 1DS for the first clear.

Xanru

I have literally pulled ten phy Broly. TEN. Seven of them from this banner, 6 of which came on 3 multis back to back, and one on an arbitrary single. STOP IT BROLY, THAT COULD'VE BEEN ANYONE ELSE.

I just had my 365th login. I'm a 1 year old dokkan baby. Got 3 elder kais for it and a bunch of other stuff. Pretty nice, actually.

Masked Saiyan team with LR Gohan+SSJ4 Goku and Broly+Rose on rotation is pretty legit, unsurprisingly.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Used a super gimmicky damage reduction team against angel ss3 goku just to test it out.

Cauli lead
ss4 vegeta
teq golden freeza
TUR piccolo
janemba
LR goku
Masked saiyan friend.

Actually got pretty far, only 2 bars left on the last phase, would've prolly beaten it with this team if golden freeza's passive was active a couple more rounds.

Oh, right, that makes more sense. I only read something like that, haven't tested it.

Digging the Super TEQ team though. Having LR Goku and Bardock on one rotation is totally viable, dude hits like a semi, being rainbowed and SA20. I'll probably replace them if I get SSJ4 Gogeta at some point, but for now that's how I'm playing it, with Angelku and Gotenks on rotation in the other round, and Vegito, 1 Angelku and LR Hercule or whoever floating. that TEQ SSJ1 Gotenks that dokkans from SR Trunks or Goten works on the team too, creating extra rainbow orbs for Angel Goku.

Used this team against the SS3 Goku event and it works great. Used both Ghost Ushers, one for the Phy Stage and one for the final stage for setting up the debuffs. Cooler friend. Syn Shenron is just there cuz I don't have anyone better

cordy

Banned
Just realized I never did the Hero Extermination/Evil Powers events so I'm gonna knock those out today. I think I'm gonna use some stones on the banners hopefully I can get SSj3 Goku, Masked Saiyan and maybe one on the Kid Buu one since I still haven't gotten him yet.

Super STR is the way for everything that isn't pure AGI. SSJ4 Goku is just disgusting, especially with dupes. I'm really only using other teams for variety's sake. In fact I think the most effective way to run Super STR in practice is to run nothing but support units besides Gogeta. The damage gains from other units are so marginal by comparison, you're better off betting all on the Gokus to finish it off in 1 or 2 turns, tops. Once I dokkan my STR Bardock it's gonna be SSJ4 Goku, Gogeta, SSJ3 Goku GT, SSJ2 Trunks, SSJ Gohan from last WT, and SSJ2 Bardock.

cordy

Banned
Super STR is the way for everything that isn't pure AGI. SSJ4 Goku is just disgusting, especially with dupes. I'm really only using other teams for variety's sake. In fact I think the most effective way to run Super STR in practice is to run nothing but support units besides Gogeta. The damage gains from other units are so marginal by comparison, you're better off betting all on the Gokus to finish it off in 1 or 2 turns, tops. Once I dokkan my STR Bardock it's gonna be SSJ4 Goku, Gogeta, SSJ3 Goku GT, SSJ2 Trunks, SSJ Gohan from last WT, and SSJ2 Bardock.

SSj4 is really nasty. After reading your post I messed around with him a bit and damn I didn't realize how tough this bastard really was holy shit. Dude is a monster.

In all fairness, a half-decent SS4 Vegeta + Super Vegito team can wipe any Dokkan event with relative ease as well. It's just this one is primarily TEQ.

Speaking of, I might waste 50 stamina tonight trying my luck at an AGL team vs SS3 Goku....

In all fairness, a half-decent SS4 Vegeta + Super Vegito team can wipe any Dokkan event with relative ease as well. It's just this one is primarily TEQ.

Speaking of, I might waste 50 stamina tonight trying my luck at an AGL team vs SS3 Goku....

Yeah, when we're talking about the good 120% teams, they're all totally viable. But at that point it just becomes a matter of efficiency. SSJ4 Goku is so balls-out nasty that he just does everything faster and better than everyone else, so if you have him and the team to support him, why run anything else, purely on an efficiency level? I like running teams for variety but if I'm gonna farm dokkanfest medals I'm just gonna use the fastest team 9 times out of 10. Not only is it fast, it's also very safe. After one or 2 supers Goku tanks everything but Super attacks. This team chews through the Angel Goku event in 4-5 minutes with no items. Think about how crazy that is. I can say the same about a double LR Gohan team and the masked saiyan event but then we're talking about a gacha LR with an infinitesimal pull rate. Goku's just a regular featured SSR.

Yeah, Super STR currently is such a great team and is practically my default for most dokkan events. But when I can, I love running Extreme PHY because all those extra attacks are beautiful, especially when OS or Broly fire off 3 supers in a row.

Rb5bDtml.jpg

Shit I hit accept all forgetting I left the 7 Hercules there to not waste space. Now I need to use DS to make more room, BECAUSE THIS GAME REFUSES TO GIVE ME FUCKINGOOD CARDS FROM BANNERS. So glad I stopped spending money when I did, this games RNG is trash

Cruxist

Maxed out the SA of my int Golden Frieza Angel finally. No elder Kaia used. Pretty proud of this one. Granted, now I'm crazy low on zenni and training items.

Top Bottom