• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

When do banner changes happen? I need to know how long I got until the infamous Gogeta and Janemba banner I keep hearing about come.

Global seems to be doing it's own thing and not going by the same timeline that JP went on. The banner announcement could come after maintenance tonight, it could be this weekend, it could be Christmas. Who knows.
We do get maintenance at least once a week though. This is a good thing for the health of the game.

I think it's going to be just stats; it will prolly put them on lr level of stats.

This is probably the most accurate. I think the images they showed still had the same card art, so I doubt anything gets updated except the base stats.

Regardless though, an extra 20 levels gives, what, 2,000 additional attack? I'm not sure, but with all the modifiers that's quite a bit more damage with FP Frieza's ult.

Nailed it.
ZsrD0Ck.png

I agree that it wasn't that hard, but Angel Goku scared the crap out of me. I got lucky and Vegeta countered a super, and SV crit a ton.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Sv and cauli were mvp for me, whis was surprisingly useless cept for one instance where he stunned angel goku.
My friend ssj4 vegeta nearly oneshot int kidbuu with a dokkan crit lol.

Sv and cauli were mvp for me, whis was surprisingly useless cept for one instance where he stunned angel goku.
My friend ssj4 vegeta nearly oneshot int kidbuu with a dokkan crit lol.

Super Vegito will never not be amazing. I still say he's the best card in the game and will defend it forever.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Yeah his stats are ok, but his passive is dope.
Also I spent the 30 stones on saiyan banner and didn't get anything; rip.
I'll prolly keep throwing singles at it till the banner goes away.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Just checked at the other place and they're just as dead as we are here, so you're not missing much lol.

Also, don't know if you guys saw, but Vegito (Candy) is a legit card and comes out on Halloween.

oh6tazqxt5uz.png

Would love to know how the brainstorm for this one went down.

ffvorax

lol that card... :D

I finally have 4 LR: Goku, Piccolo, Androids, Hercule! So... all the free available... feels good to see them on the list of cards... :D

Also at 180 stones, waiting for a really huge banner, also because I actually need SSJ4 and other late cards, I mostly own "old" cards... so event the current TEQ banner witth SSJ3 and Masked looks too risky to get just dupes... and SV is already rainbow...

Super3 for now it's too hard for me, I just need 1 more of the last cards I think... PHY,INT,STR or AGL doesn't matter, but these 100/120% bonus can make the difference.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Only have the baba dabura myself and I stopped using him since I have plenty of int orb changers and demigod vegeta.

Though I'll prolly use him again after his dokkan.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
You don't have to wait to see the cards, they all turn into god leads for their types; so that's +3ki and 70% to all stats. Their passives become slightly better as well.

Yeah they all turn into pretty good cards but with not-so-good links outside of Saiyaman. Even his are only "OK," and is outshined by a ton of other AGL cards.

I just like Krillin. I'm excited to rainbow him some day. He probably has the easiest-to-farm super of all the Babas thanks to this Slam event.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
New super vegetto is pretty wild, but his leader skill is the best one yet; there's as shitton of good cards in the majin buu arc category.

Also fusion banner returning to global...

ffvorax

Drop rate for the Candy card is pretty good! Already have 5 cards after less than 1 stamina bar! :D

Gonna SA10 and open all paths! Not sure if I can fit it in my team, but a SA10 UR for free is always welcome for sure!

Drop rate for the Candy card is pretty good! Already have 5 cards after less than 1 stamina bar! :D

Gonna SA10 and open all paths! Not sure if I can fit it in my team, but a SA10 UR for free is always welcome for sure!

I'm sure he'll get a dokkan too someday.

Loving the drops from the "?" block too. I've been short on zenny for a while and all the 777,777 drops have been much appreciated. I like this event.

Ryu1999

New super vegetto is pretty wild, but his leader skill is the best one yet; there's as shitton of good cards in the majin buu arc category.

Also fusion banner returning to global...

New SV has a pretty bad linkset for his category considering they took away Shocking Speed.

I spent all the sale stones (210 stones) but couldn't pull a SV. Managed to pull 2x INT Kid Buu dupes and 2x PHY SSJ3 Gotenks dupes, so I can't complain. I also pulled a TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks, but I already have him rainbowed.

BrunoM

Te fact this thread slow to a crawl is effecting my want for the game I. At over 825 days global always enjoyed the game from most part even when it was dead it helped balance the WT madness

But in general sense some crazy shit went down here on gaf my mood for the game change even tho I'm part of the discord and the new site

It is slow in a strange way too
Weird let's see where this goes but having in no way showing off one of the best f2p accounts in the world that can rival most paid ones I'm losing that thing for the game

And the moment I can pinpoint is us here stopping our talks and the other places being slow in a strange way ...

Any ways with that said I have over 500 stones saved let's see what gogeta brings and if it brings that Fire to play

ffvorax

So I SA10 biobroly and then dokkaned... I will never open paths on him so I choose to not waste any more time on it...

I don't like fusion units (as I didn't arale) so I skip this banner... also fusion banner... I don't see Gogeta SSJ4 on it, nor any other unit I care of (I already have some) so I skip this too...

250 stones, still have to do the new quest they added a months ago (?)... still saving for a good event to spend them... :)

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
There obviously aren't going to be dokkan festival exclusive units (like ss4 gogeta or ss3 gotenks) on these banners...
Also it's the 'Dragonball Fusions' banner, as in the game dragonball fusions, not "fusion" in general; it's a crossover promotion.
The fusions banner has some really good units on it though, it's a better banner than the category banner.

ffvorax

There obviously aren't going to be dokkan festival exclusive units (like ss4 gogeta or ss3 gotenks) on these banners...
Also it's the 'Dragonball Fusions' banner, as in the game dragonball fusions, not "fusion" in general; it's a crossover promotion.
The fusions banner has some really good units on it though, it's a better banner than the category banner.

It's just that I like more original chars... not talking if the cards are good or not...
I mostly play because I like original chars and cards, but I don't like most of the spin-off or collaborations...

Maybe I was not clear enough... :p

So i was wondering what to do with my Fusions/Teq team. This team took out Boss rush 2 Super 3 and Boss rush 3 Super 3 last night switching out Chaioman for Whis. I dont have all the fusions, so i was wondering who else should get put on the team thats Teq. I also don't think Chiaoman is any good, so i think id rather replace him with a Teq unit.

Current Team:

Teq Units:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
If you are actually using LR goku, as in have him on rotation, then obviously ssj bardock.
Otherwise just put in your best support unit.

Top Bottom