• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

weshes195

What would be better for majin vegeta? Double combo or critical hit? The combo right? Especially since he can also stun

I was just lucky to get a super 5 min ago so I don't want to feel regret in my choice!

Ashodin

Starting to get back into it again. I like to take breaks and just build up stones, and I see the sick Ticket banner is coming. I have 59 tickets.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Nice change for limit events is that they'll move all the eligible friend leaders to the top so you don't have to look through the whole list.

PSA Unless you have Godtenks, stop farming LR Goku. JP just got an update thats lets you use all farmable characters to defeat LR Goku. Including the amazing free Angel SSJ3 Goku.

So just wait till we get that. Also another stage to drop dupes more often.

Durden77

So the activation rate in the orb system, is that how likely it is my potential skills will activate? And do they all activate at once when they do or is each one chanced individually?

Oh and also how do I raise that percentage?

LNBL

Can you guys help me make an Extreme team to get those GT Goku medals? Need to have one of each types in it. My bad guys kinda suck in comparison to the Good guys, so i'm kinda stuck atm

dZTtiQD.jpg

kGxLndE.jpg

Can you guys help me make an Extreme team to get those GT Goku medals? Need to have one of each types in it. My bad guys kinda suck in comparison to the Good guys, so i'm kinda stuck atm

Uh they're pretty good though?

Int turles
Agl golden frieza
Str buu
Phy champa
Teq Majin Vegeta
Someone else
Friend turles or phy Broly

Did another multi, got coolieza.
He's actually pretty nice, good passive, links with buutenks/omega/gogeta, supreme damage.

Only missing barlot and pandel now, though honestly at this point I really just want dupes for karoly and bulpan, karoly hits surprisingly hard.
Hope there is a sale on monday, so I can whale out a bit.

Int turles
Agl golden frieza
Str buu
Phy champa
Teq Majin Vegeta
Someone else

You doing it wrong buddy.

Lead: STR Saibamen +3181 to attack and defense :p

On a good team note for LNBL

Lead: AGL Androids
TEQ Super Buu
INT Demigra
STR #17
PHY Goten evil
INT Turles
Friend: LR Androids or Turles or whoever gives +ki to everyone

+7 ki for everyone. +9 for the turns Turles is there.

Fear and Faith is the main link in this team. Super ville basically.

Keep #17 next to your android or the friend android.

Turles needs to float along with PHY Goten.

Hope I get at least one Omega dupe with the tickets, but I doubt it since I only got 23 of them.

Edit: man my int cards are so bad, I have all these orbs and nothing to spend it on, but what makes it worse is that no good int team means getting teq orbs is actually more difficult than it has to be.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
There was an event in Final Fantasy Exvius that took up a good chunk of time and nothing was going on in Dokkan so I was focused on that. Event is over, I look in Dokkan and there are tickets + dupe system.
lgqDHYR.png

35 tickets on my Broly reroll account, 38 on my Gogeta reroll account and 42 on my main that rerolled for Super Vegito. Was honestly expecting more.

linkent

So i didnt get ny tickets.
Reading the reddit thread, it is possible that it happened to people who used mod.
Started the game with reroll broly+cell account with modded apk so i could beat their stages.

Anyone who have used the modded apk and still received the tickets?

Arrrammis

I kinda wish there was a way to change potential orbs from one type to another, even at a loss. I have orbs out the wazzoo for all types except the one that I have good characters for (STR), and the boosts are so addictive. So far Super Gogeta is hitting for over 600k on a single Omega lead team normally, with lvl. 11 crit always offering a chance to make it even crazier!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I kinda wish there was a way to change potential orbs from one type to another, even at a loss. I have orbs out the wazzoo for all types except the one that I have good characters for (STR), and the boosts are so addictive. So far Super Gogeta is hitting for over 600k on a single Omega lead team normally, with lvl. 11 crit always offering a chance to make it even crazier!
Same. Had a fun one today where Goegta hit normally for 650k then attacked again with a super that crit for 800k.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
You began 2 months ago actually so thats gonna be a ton of missed events. Also means you don't have some of the missions completed since I believe there is a mission for logging in 90 days.

Every $54 or so $s is roughly 100 stones if you buy the 91 pack and then the 12 pack. Less money if you took advantage of the discount stones.

Its pretty impressive you got 19 tickets considering how late you started.

Now if you spent over $300 then I'd be concerned at your ticket count.

Look at our FTP players, they average around 40s and they started much earlier than you.

Well, when you put it that way I guess it makes sense why I haven't earned that much. I only reason why I started playing this game now is that I only just finally got a tablet device (before I cracked the digitizer earlier this week) back in the middle of Feb. And I've poured as much free time as possible since then into catching up to everyone whose been playing the game longer than me, while trying my best not to shortcut the game by continually buying packs upon packs of D.stones, while hording every stone I could earn free, just for the multi pulls. I see now that was a mistake.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It's not a mistake. Tickets are a nice bonus for long time players. The best cards on the ticket banner are better sought out in the upcoming Rose and Vegetto Blue banner. You'll get more out of your stones there than wasting it on whatever banners were out the last two months

Well, when you put it that way I guess it makes sense why I haven't earned that much. I only reason why I started playing this game now is that I only just finally got a tablet device (before I cracked the digitizer earlier this week) back in the middle of Feb. And I've poured as much free time as possible since then into catching up to everyone whose been playing the game longer than me, while trying my best not to shortcut the game by continually buying packs upon packs of D.stones, while hording every stone I could earn free, just for the multi pulls. I see now that was a mistake.

Nah man, the best cards like Panda said are on the SSB Vegito and Rose banner.

The tickets won't be all SSRs so its not like its guaranteed to be good pulls.

Be happy with your 19 and maybe the next anniversary will bring back tickets in which you'll have more of for that time.

Aurizen

Nah man, the best cards like Panda said are on the SSB Vegito and Rose banner.

The tickets won't be all SSRs so its not like its guaranteed to be good pulls.

Be happy with your 19 and maybe the next anniversary will bring back tickets in which you'll have more of for that time.

I got 403 stones. I'm going IN on this banner for Rose and SSB Vegito! and save the rest for when SSJ4 goku comes.

BrunoM

I got 403 stones. I'm going IN on this banner for Rose and SSB Vegito! and save the rest for when SSJ4 goku comes.
It's 2 separated banners one for rose and one for blue both with 3 summons 1 free ..

If I had as many as you I'd go 150 on each no matter what save the rest for what ever you would want coming up ..

In any case best of luck
I got 150 saved for it so hope I get lucky with first 50 so I can switch to the other banner lol

Best of luck in all your summons

weshes195

It's 2 separated banners one for rose and one for blue both with 3 summons 1 free ..

If I had as many as you I'd go 150 on each no matter what save the rest for what ever you would want coming up ..

In any case best of luck
I got 150 saved for it so hope I get lucky with first 50 so I can switch to the other banner lol

Best of luck in all your summons

Oh what there is two banners with that? Damn I only have enough for one banner. How long do banners last again? We will be getting the 150 login stones during that time, I hope they give me another 150 in the time the banners are open lol

Man if I realised how easy the buu dokkan was, I would've farmed it much earlier, just flew through it with a team of double omega, ssj3 gt vegeta, 4x supreme power and 2x candy eaters.

BrunoM

Oh what there is two banners with that? Damn I only have enough for one banner. How long do banners last again? We will be getting the 150 login stones during that time, I hope they give me another 150 in the time the banners are open lol
Think the 3 1 free are 80 hour banners then its 2 normal banners no free after 3 ..

They probably will be around fr 2 weeks or so normally that's hour long they last ..

I just mentioned it because I see most people from the way they talk are under the idea that rose and blue are one banner ..

They splice ssrs between them ex. Black phy brolly somasu will only be in the rose and same for sone on the blue ..

Bué yeah best of luck with the 150 I'm in the same boat lol

Is it worth it to farm the free ssr videl for the broly dokkan? Last day today and I wonder if it's worth it to spend the stamina to get a couple dupes.

Tamanon

Banned
Is it worth it to farm the free ssr videl for the broly dokkan? Last day today and I wonder if it's worth it to spend the stamina to get a couple dupes.

Meh, it's not a good card. Only useful if you need more Blazing Battle guys for the Broly Super Event.

I'd lean towards no.

linkent

Try to at least get 5 of every farmable SSR to unlock their abilities.
You will complete your mission faster this way.

Wait, farmable cards unlock abilities at SA5?
I don't think my gt ssj goten and baby vegeta unlocked anything and they are at SA10.

Durden77

It's just how much of the map you have filled out.

Oh ok got it. I see the rate of activation is just based on the skill's level. Is there anyway of knowing when a skill activates? I mean certain ones are obvious like crits but what about like the just attack/defense boosts ones and stuff or the healing ones?

I actually really like this potential system. As odd as it sounds I was worried that it was going to be TOO branching, as oart of my love for Dokkan is the simplicity, but I was pleasantly surprised when I realized all the trees are pretty much the same. The only choices you have to make are on the star nodes. Seems like just the right amount of choice.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
O3dchal.png

Top three's level affects how often the skill activates. For Crits and Double Attack every level=2% chance it activates. For Dodge every level=1% it activates.

Bottom four the level is just how effective it is, it's always active. I know for super attacks each level adds .05 to your super multiplier.

MiTYH

Managed to get Tekka to SA10 and fully unlock the nodes. And I keep getting his dupes, which at least go to Baba. Pinich is SA10 just need 4 more to be done with this event, but nothing is dropping anymore.

Tickets, come here faster so I can be
devastated
!

Aurizen

Managed to get Tekka to SA10 and fully unlock the nodes. And I keep getting his dupes, which at least go to Baba. Pinich is SA10 just need 4 more to be done with this event, but nothing is dropping anymore.

Tickets, come here faster so I can be
devastated
!

What time est they're coming?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Thank god tickets are coming today because it's a Monday and I'm working the start of a 6-day week (covering for someone on leave), and the first hour in has been hell already. SAVE ME, TICKETS!

Durden77

O3dchal.png

Top three's level affects how often the skill activates. For Crits and Double Attack every level=2% chance it activates. For Dodge every level=1% it activates.

Bottom four the level is just how effective it is, it's always active. I know for super attacks each level adds .05 to your super multiplier.

Ahhhhh I got it. Nice, thanks!

LNBL

Int turles
Agl golden frieza
Str buu
Phy champa
Teq Majin Vegeta
Someone else

You doing it wrong buddy.

Lead: STR Saibamen +3181 to attack and defense :p

On a good team note for LNBL

Lead: AGL Androids
TEQ Super Buu
INT Demigra
STR #17
PHY Goten evil
INT Turles
Friend: LR Androids or Turles or whoever gives +ki to everyone

+7 ki for everyone. +9 for the turns Turles is there.

Fear and Faith is the main link in this team. Super ville basically.

Keep #17 next to your android or the friend android.

Turles needs to float along with PHY Goten.

Thanks! Unfortunately the drop rate for the medals are so shitty -_-

Is he actually good enough to get a place in a Mono agl team?

My current team is:
Lead: SV
Godku
Ssj 3 goku
Ult. gohan
Golden Freeza
Whis

Thanks! Unfortunately the drop rate for the medals are so shitty -_-

Is he actually good enough to get a place in a Mono agl team?

My current team is:
Lead: SV
Godku
Ssj 3 goku
Ult. gohan
Golden Freeza
Whis

SSJ2 GT Goku is amazing and a great replacement for Golden Freeza or Whis.

BTW our AGL mono is almost identical lol

I use the AGL SSJ2 Goku but I switched him out for Gohan for the better damage. Also have SSB Goku AGL as a hard hitter. Too bad SSB Vegeta dokkan is so far away.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
ooooh half stamina on dokkan events tomorrow. That's the MVP shit right there.

Top Bottom