• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

BrunoM

Was buuhan awakened? His passive/leader doesn't affect unawakened units.
(So started typing this 3 mins ago was going to say yes it's awaken but you made me think and went to double check)

And yeah it's awaken I know I reversed him to open another path but yeah I had him in its dokkan form and so is every other card ..

It's odd that it happens I'll give it a couple of goes when I have stamina and screenshot it ..

But any ways maybe a in a moment glitch thing

yogloo

Dual sealer hero team is so much fun.

Vb
Sv
Gogeta
Teq/int vegito (preferable teq because sv and especially vb is badass when his passive is in effect)
Phytenks
Int/teq/phy bardock
Friend vb

ffvorax

Did a Single pull and got:
Proud Heir - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta - TEQ -> Actually tried another pull... got another one... will open a path... :\

I get a lot of these SSR that I never heard of... XD

I think I have most of the SSJG right now, but probably none of the decent ones... lol

https://dbz.space/box/ffvorax

EDIT:
How can I have a signature on neogaf? So that I have in every post I write?

Dual sealer hero team is so much fun.

Vb
Sv
Gogeta
Teq/int vegito (preferable teq because sv and especially vb is badass when his passive is in effect)
Phytenks
Int/teq/phy bardock
Friend vb

Teq Vegito has a dual effect. The boost for allies in the round but also the boost for allies when Vegito uses his Super.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Got the entire first section of PHY Broli's potential route unlocked. Now comes the hard part of finding another copy of him to unlock the next section.

Syntsui

Just killed Broly with no rampage sealing units... Ok, This was stupid, had to rely entirely on RNG deciding my critics should hit. Thank God I went with two Gogetas.

yogloo

Teq Vegito has a dual effect. The boost for allies in the round but also the boost for allies when Vegito uses his Super.

It only applies to himself in this team.
You want one counter and one sealer each turn.

Turn 1
Vb bardock

Turn 2
Sv gotenks

Rotating
Gogeta vb vegito

linkent

Have to refarm Omega since I pulled him and used his medals for LR Android.
Much faster with addition of Rose.

Guess my best Rose team is SV team >.>

Yesterday evening I was farming awaken mats for my units, managed to grab one these. How rare are they actually to get from Awaken dungeon? I was assuming their rate is "won't drop at all".

Screenshot_20170419-233723.png

Cleared both GT events, got nice amount of stones and now farming them for treasures.

Been a while since i farm the Awakening stage, but it is not really that uncommon for them to drop.
The rate is definitely lower than the Super stage from the dokkan bosses though.

decided to do another multi on Rose because I have all the villain god leads and really want to make an Extreme rainbow team with them. But I got Zamasu instead. Not the worst thing that could've happened.

yogloo

Uh ?
https://dbz.space/cards/1008421-vegito-true-value-of-the-potara
If I get right, passive skill gives allies +30% of ATK and DEF but when Vegito launch his super, it's 25% ATK for allies, right ?
He has to be in first or second in order for his allies to get the 25% super buff. Since we want sealer and counter for every turn with my team, vegito will be rotating on 3rd. He will be the only one benefiting from the 25% boost of his super.
Everyone will get his 30% passive buff whenever he is on the field though. That's especially huge for bv since he attacks multiple times.

He has to be in first or second in order for his allies to get the 25% super buff. Since we want sealer and counter for every turn with my team, vegito will be rotating on 3rd. He will be the only one benefiting from the 25% boost of his super.
Everyone will get his 30% passive buff whenever he is on the field though. That's especially huge for bv since he attacks multiple times.

Ah right, you meant for THIS specific setup.
I thought in general and I wasnt sure these bonus would stack up.

yogloo

Yea if we let bardock go and go with a single sealer team, we can build a more attack minded team by swapping bardock with gotenks. It turns into be the standard fusion hero team.

Bv
Sv
Vegito
Sealtenks
Godtenks
Gogeta
Friend bv

Counters gives me this indescribable​ smug feeling though. So I tend to go with dual sealers.

MiTYH

Making great progress on my medals this month. I'll finished SSJ3 Vegeta today, then I'm technically all done with Thursday Medals (I should farm Omega just to have some incase I ever pull Phy Shen, but otherwise, all medals will be achieved). Looking to be on a good pace to get all medals done by the end of the month, save for Godtenks (who I still don't have a good team for) and maybe SSBKK, because I still need Vegito medals, and can beat that event easier

linkent

Making great progress on my medals this month. I'll finished SSJ3 Vegeta today, then I'm technically all done with Thursday Medals (I should farm Omega just to have some incase I ever pull Phy Shen, but otherwise, all medals will be achieved). Looking to be on a good pace to get all medals done by the end of the month, save for Godtenks (who I still don't have a good team for) and maybe SSBKK, because I still need Vegito medals, and can beat that event easier
Dont forget the 4 kai in GT events!

I forgot for a second how fucking terrible and long the Omega fight is. I hate this and I'm not even gonna use Omega unless I pull Rose. But I'm still getting his medals to dokkan him, damn it. Has anyone done this fight without using GT links? I've only done mono STR so far and it's pretty safe but just takes soooo long.

edit: Okay mono AGI is working way better for Omega than mono STR. SR GT Gohan hit him for 180k linked with SS2 GT Goku, who hit him for over 300k, and SV still does decent work against him.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Buuhan max SA and Dokkaned. Yeah that took quite some time. Really need to stack up on Items again after this DOKKAN event marathon is done.

Only thing that sucks... I have like two Buuhan friends. Wish they would copy the friend system from OPTC or PaD.

Also Dokkaned SSJ3 TEQ Vegeta.... My first TEQ damage dealer. Will try the Beyond a God DOKKAN event again with VB and SSJ3....if I can't clear it with the Super team I give up.
What stages are the best to farm Metal Fruits and Hercules badges again? I remember I did the Metal Fruit event when i played the game 3-4 months ago.

What stages are the best to farm Metal Fruits and Hercules badges again? I remember I did the Metal Fruit event when i played the game 3-4 months ago.

For Hercule badges the last stages gives the best, is the quickest and gives you a Hercule stature. Also if you take the right path you can get some extra badges as well.
For Metal fruits I don't know but looking at the event taking stage 7 gives 400 metal fruits is that might be the best option.

Did a Single pull and got:
Proud Heir - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta - TEQ -> Actually tried another pull... got another one... will open a path... :\

I get a lot of these SSR that I never heard of... XD

I think I have most of the SSJG right now, but probably none of the decent ones... lol

https://dbz.space/box/ffvorax

EDIT:
How can I have a signature on neogaf? So that I have in every post I write?

No sigs on Gaf because they're an irritating waste of screen space. Or at least that's why I've always assumed they're not supported

MiTYH

Ha, I've got too much to do to worry about that. When I'm done farming these events, I need to go back to getting Goku Black's SA up, THEN go for his medals. He's here at normal cost for the rest of the month so it's a lower-ish priority for me, but one I want to get done so I can use him properly with my new Phy Broly

Meneses

I forgot for a second how fucking terrible and long the Omega fight is. I hate this and I'm not even gonna use Omega unless I pull Rose. But I'm still getting his medals to dokkan him, damn it. Has anyone done this fight without using GT links? I've only done mono STR so far and it's pretty safe but just takes soooo long.

edit: Okay mono AGI is working way better for Omega than mono STR. SR GT Gohan hit him for 180k linked with SS2 GT Goku, who hit him for over 300k, and SV still does decent work against him.

I tried with VB and Rose teams, both took way too long.

I finished grinding the Syn medals, but I might just grind some more in case I end up getting Omega with the red stone.

It really is a terribly long and boring event. Gonna try to go back to Mono AGL with a few GT units there and see how it goes.

Huh, the omega dokkan is the easiest and fastest one for me, granted I am using a full gt link team:
Omega
Ssj3 gt vegeta
Bee pan
Syn
Bulpan
Nuova (just for his dope links with omega)
Tur omega

Syn gets bodied in one turn, omega in 2-3, sometimes even one round if I manage to save the dokkan

linkent

Ha, I've got too much to do to worry about that. When I'm done farming these events, I need to go back to getting Goku Black's SA up, THEN go for his medals. He's here at normal cost for the rest of the month so it's a lower-ish priority for me, but one I want to get done so I can use him properly with my new Phy Broly

Kai is definitely highest priority imo.
these GT event come back rarely and when they does, the Kai refresh.

look at this reddit's thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/5uv1pq/jpglb_elder_kais_need_to_stop_being_a_hot/

I tried with VB and Rose teams, both took way too long.

I finished grinding the Syn medals, but I might just grind some more in case I end up getting Omega with the red stone.

It really is a terribly long and boring event. Gonna try to go back to Mono AGL with a few GT units there and see how it goes.

I'm using this now and it's been pretty easy. The 3 GT characters are kind of just bonus, SVs and SSBKK are doing most of the work. SV+SSBKK and SV+Oceanus, everyone else floats. My SV and SSBKK are pretty mighty with 1 dupe each.

MiTYH

Kai is definitely highest priority imo.
these GT event come back rarely and when they does, the Kai refresh.

look at this reddit's thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/5uv1pq/jpglb_elder_kais_need_to_stop_being_a_hot/

Interesting read.

I'm very torn though. One, yes, obviously I could put these to great use, but the stamina cost doens't seem worth it to me at the moment. 1/2 dokkan event, I feel, come back even rarer than anything, and with all these rotating dailies, this is the best time, I feel, to get all the normally-50 stamina event medals, especially if you're like me and need a TON.

I looked at my inventory, I've only got 500 and 900 of the GT medals, respectively. I need 10000 and 12000 for each event, and I'm only looking at 700-100 per stage, if I'm lucky (key word, I'm generally not). Hell, I need elder kai medals before the SA up unit, I'm depending on these raids to randomly drop one (It's worked so far, gotten 2 since the month started).

I know the raids will come back, but by the time they do, I'll usually have something else to farm as well (be it a new event, or gems for all the reverse dokkans I still need, or gems for some units I'm missing, etc).

Meneses

I'm using this now and it's been pretty easy. The 3 GT characters are kind of just bonus, SVs and SSBKK are doing most of the work. SV+SSBKK and SV+Oceanus, everyone else floats. My SV and SSBKK are pretty mighty with 1 dupe each.

I have all those cards but my SSBKK is only SA1, old SSG Goku could probably be a good replacement (I have him maxed).

I just tried with

SV + SV
Oceanus - GT
SSJ Goku - GT
SSJ3 Goku - GT
SSJ Trunks - GT
Baby Vegeta - GT

edit: none of them have any SA leveled up, except SV who is maxed and, weirdly enough, Oceanus who I got 6 dupes of, so far.

And Omega went pretty fast but I end up using a bunch of healing items on the run-up to him. Might get rid of Vegeta for that SSG Goku.

edit 2: yeah, went faster with SSG.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Don't miss out on easy elder Kai's. Rotating dokkan event with half stam come back and last a long damn time when it does.

For now the dokkan event last more than after the GT events anyways

yogloo

Go for Kai first. Black is an event that will repeat very often in the future but if you missed out on those four kais, they will never come back.

Another nice thing to do if you have time: farm Eis Shenron. I had mine at SA10 already but I'm getting 4 more to unlock his dupe paths, purely towards the mission completion. I'm pretty close to the 30 unlocked paths mission for the free reversal medal.

Durden77

Another nice thing to do if you have time: farm Eis Shenron. I had mine at SA10 already but I'm getting 4 more to unlock his dupe paths, purely towards the mission completion. I'm pretty close to the 30 unlocked paths mission for the free reversal medal.

I am doing this too. Don't underestimate him though. He's actually a pretty fantastic support unit, especially with additional attack. Reducing and enemies atk and def by 25% just from touching them is pretty nuts, especially when it stacks from AA.

But the main problem is Mono INT is already so good at survival that he's not extremely necessary. Still, very good card.

RedSnake

900+ stones on the VB banner...
Vegito silhouette shows up and I get super hyped.

it's TEQ Vegito. RIP

Also got SSBKK Goku. So that's cool.

I feel like I'm missing on a lot of stuff. I can't complete any dokkan event with my teams.

I'm sad :(

4 dupesis the maximun needed for fully unlocking potential? And Kai's don't work for that right? Just to level Supers up?

I am doing this too. Don't underestimate him though. He's actually a pretty fantastic support unit, especially with additional attack. Reducing and enemies atk and def by 25% just from touching them is pretty nuts, especially when it stacks from AA.

But the main problem is Mono INT is already so good at survival that he's not extremely necessary. Still, very good card.

I don't think I've ever actually used him. I didn't have Buuhan until this banner. I haven't used him yet either! Actually sort of regretting pumping all my orbs into him (because I even got a dupe) because I'm planning to pull for Rage Trunks.

A fun thing to do would be a Rose-led team full of the shadow dragons. Omega, Syn, Eis, Nuova, Oceanus. Debuff city. I actually have all of them. Just no rose :( Could use Zamasu as a poverty rainbow lead though.

I don't think I've ever actually used him. I didn't have Buuhan until this banner. I haven't used him yet either! Actually sort of regretting pumping all my orbs into him (because I even got a dupe) because I'm planning to pull for Rage Trunks.

A fun thing to do would be a Rose-led team full of the shadow dragons. Omega, Syn, Eis, Nuova, Oceanus. Debuff city. I actually have all of them. Just no rose :( Could use Zamasu as a poverty rainbow lead though.
Don't regret it. Buuhan is incredibly strong and when he gets his increased damage SA he hits really hard especially at SA 10.

Not sure if I should do Crits or additional attack with him though. I know that you usually get Crits but he debuffs the enemy and I think buffs teammates.

Don't regret it. Buuhan is incredibly strong and when he gets his increased damage SA he hits really hard especially at SA 10.

Not sure if I should do Crits or additional attack with him though. I know that you usually get Crits but he debuffs the enemy and I think buffs teammates.

Oh I know Buuhan is great, but why would I run him when I can field a super team that clears events in half the time because they're heavy hitters, every single one? As opposed to my Int team which has Buuhan and SA1 Ult Gohan and Godku and a bunch of support units. Now if I had Rose it would be a different story obvs.

In other news, LR Frieza pls hurry... i need you...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah I find INT to be extremely boring. All the other cards are there to help Buuhan gather more orbs and I don't find what Buuhan does all that interesting. Like on AGL you might run a sealer, but I find the counters to be very enjoyable

Meneses

Oh I know Buuhan is great, but why would I run him when I can field a super team that clears events in half the time because they're heavy hitters, every single one? As opposed to my Int team which has Buuhan and SA1 Ult Gohan and Godku and a bunch of support units. Now if I had Rose it would be a different story obvs.

In other news, LR Frieza pls hurry... i need you...

lol

I also have at least 12 of those last time I counted. And one of them is my very first card in the game lol

Do they need to be awakened to SSR to increase LR's SA?

Arrrammis

4 dupesis the maximun needed for fully unlocking potential? And Kai's don't work for that right? Just to level Supers up?

Yup, Elder Kais only raise SA, you need dupes to unlock the orb paths. There are 4 paths to unlock, so to complete all upgrades for a card you need 4 dupes (5 of the card total).

lol

I also have at least 12 of those last time I counted. And one of them is my very first card in the game lol

Do they need to be awakened to SSR to increase LR's SA?

Frieza drops as an SSR base form, so yeah that'd be your best shot. SR will only give a 5% chance, SSR 50%

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I shouldn`t have fused and sold all those 20+ Friezas, should I? X)

Please tell me LR Frieza is overrated.

I ended up baba'ing more than a few while I was fruitlessly pulling for Rose because I was too mad to give a shit. But no, LR frieza is actually dope as fuck on both an Omega-lead STR team or a villain team.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I shouldn`t have fused and sold all those 20+ Friezas, should I? X)

Please tell me LR Frieza is overrated.

He's good but really not worth the effort imo. He ends up being the hardest hitting character when he drops but getting him to actually hit that hard is impractical. If he had a bff like LR Goku does I'd say he's definitely worth it but he just doesn't have that.

How do you get the kais? I want to level my Rose or SV

Check your remaining missions, see if any give them out. Check the Baba store and if there's any you haven't bought with the various currrencies, other than that wait for a tournament to get one. They're not something you can farm.

Durden77

That sounds like a lot of fun, and I have Rose and all those Dragon dudes. I'm gonna give that a shot.

Top Bottom