• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Tamanon

Banned
Bout to mess with my phys Goku black in he hidden potential system

I got 1 dupe which tree do people recommend to go down first?

Also I got 12 elder kais do is it better to use then on my gogeta, my vegitos(super/blue) or Goku black?

Definitely don't use Kais on Goku Black. You can farm to raise his super attack with the TEQ version on his Zhard stage.

Because you can grind his SA to 10 I'd recommend the bottom right path to unlock.

Shouta

Probably Super Vegito. If you don't have Rose or Bluegito then mono AGL is likely your meta team and SV will be supering the most. (Although Gogeta duped up hits like a truck, and I like to keep one wild card on my AGL team which he sometimes is.) You can still grab another 6 Elder Kai from the two GT events and through story gems.

Gogeta.

Don't use Kais on Black since his SA is farmable.

1 vote to 1 vote , dang.

Actually, doesn't Super Gogeta's Passive skill make his attack effective against any type of enemy and not just PHYS? I might go with him and use the secondary Elder Kais on Super Vegito in that case.

Syntsui

Super Gogeta it is!
Just make it even clearer to you:

B1ZTqwL.jpg

Gogeta.

Nightbird

Hi, I just started this game since I heard a lot of good things about it, and i wanted to play a second gacha game alongside Fire Emblem Heroes.

My first pull was a SSR Teen Gohan (as a Gohan fan, this pleases me!) , is that good, or should I try to reroll for something else?

Also, any tips for newcomers outside of what I can find in the OP? :)

LOL. Okay, so I was doing OS and saw that he was gonna strike 3 times last, and my Gogeta was there. So I Ghost Ushered. So mu OS supers, then my Bee Pan supers and I see it stuns OS. So I close the app since there's no need to waste an Usher. Get back in, OS attacks, then my friends OS supers again CRIT death. Fun times.

Syntsui

Broly dokkaned *-*

Time for both of my Shenrons. His event is kinda long with AGL mono. What's the point of the GT link? The info for the event says nothing about it.

linkent

4 GT Kai done!
pretty much complete everything. (lucky i didnt pull Black i guess >.<)
really nice string of events this time.

time to farm FatBuu for PhyBuu even tho i dont think i will ever use him -_-

yogloo

Bout to mess with my phys Goku black in he hidden potential system

I got 1 dupe which tree do people recommend to go down first?

Also I got 12 elder kais do is it better to use then on my gogeta, my vegitos(super/blue) or Goku black?
For everyone with farmable sa or high sa always go bottom right. Otherwise go top left.

Meneses

Hi, I just started this game since I heard a lot of good things about it, and i wanted to play a second gacha game alongside Fire Emblem Heroes.

My first pull was a SSR Teen Gohan (as a Gohan fan, this pleases me!) , is that good, or should I try to reroll for something else?

Also, any tips for newcomers outside of what I can find in the OP? :)

Welcome.

Whoever told you good things was lying, this is a fountain of salt and regret

nah, the game's alright.

I assume that SSR was from the starter pull, which always gives you an SSR out of that Gohan, a Goku and a Piccolo, so it doesn't matter.

The real metrics for re-rolling comes in your first multipulls. You should have a bunch of free dragon stones, so use them all on the Super Vegito Blue banner (or the Extreme Rose banner, but Super is more useful for beginners, in my opinion).

You can also farm a bunch of story quests for stones since you have 3x EXP and can play for a long time before stamina running out.

In your pulls, aim for at the very least Vegito Blue, he's the current top card. Ideally, you would reroll until you get something like Vegito Blue + one or two god leads (SSJ3 Gotenks and Super Vegito) or Gogeta. But there are a lot of good cards you can pull and you don't NEED the very best to enjoy the game, it's just that this is the best time to re-roll since so many are available to pull.

You can ask us about the characters you got and we'll tell you if they're worth keeping or re-rolling. But ultimately, until you get bored of re-rolling, keep trying to get Vegito Blue (you'll almost certainly end up with a few other SSRs along the way, maybe you'll get lucky there).

As for tips, a few pages back we had a couple other newcomers and there was a bunch of good advice in the thread, I suggest giving it a look. In any case, you can always ask here.

Rixa

I have a lot of low level players as friends that has dokkaned SSGSS Vegitto. How? What units you need to have to clear that dungeon. I tried that 40 sta version once to see how it goes. I lost.

How have those low rank (40 or so) managed to do it?

MisterMac

I have a lot of low level players as friends that has dokkaned SSGSS Vegitto. How? What units you need to have to clear that dungeon. I tried that 40 sta version once to see how it goes. I lost.

They probably spend stones to get the fight done. That or they rerolled to get the most op team and managed to get it down.

linkent

Mod is rampant in this game.
Especially easy on Android.

Reroll year ago with Emulator and used that mod.

They dont really ban those, but probably will take action during WT.

Also this 2nd year anniversarry, they gave free tickets for gems used.
Many dont received it, presumably coz they used the mod before, (didnt received mine)

So you what I said fuck it and spent my stones for a final attempt at VB or Rosé. I got Omega shenron and SSBKK goku

0e3.png

I can now run Mono STR and my AGL can deal some damage know. NOW I should save for the SSJ4s.

idonteven

the team atm

BbjPseG.jpg

Took gogeta out for bardock because gogeta is low sp atk and sealing is really good with 3 counter vegito's

can do some insane dmg with this setup.Thinking about removing kk goku soon because he just isnt doing it anymore for me

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Broly dokkaned *-*

Time for both of my Shenrons. His event is kinda long with AGL mono. What's the point of the GT link? The info for the event says nothing about it.

GT linked units ignore his defense so they hit like trucks, even the normally weak ones. Similar to Piccolo/Super Buu in the Gotenks event.

Buuhan drop rate is trash. 18 runs, one drop, no S.A. up. By this point I maxed Black

By 18 runs you'd maxed Black? Wow. I wish I had that experience. I spent over 10 stamina bars to max Black.

https://jpn.dbz.space/tournaments/018

Looking at current WT ranking, there is only 1 VB team.
and mostly Rose.
wonder why is that?

also TLM and Arenzy... both of them are hacking right?

Renzy is the dude behind DBZ space and the summon rates/simulator and yeah. He's completely reverse engineered that game or something. I imagine Rose teams are more common because all the good AOE units are Extreme.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
https://jpn.dbz.space/tournaments/018

Looking at current WT ranking, there is only 1 VB team.
and mostly Rose.
wonder why is that?

also TLM and Arenzy... both of them are hacking right?

Rose teams are probably popular due to the villain AoE attackers dishing out the most damage, and you get the KI boost to not need items and HP boost for survivability; unlike what is offered by a nuke team (i.e. pairing Majin Vegeta with a collect orbs for +33% dmg boost lead).

They are definitely hacking. Arenzy is the name of a reddit mod who also distributed the hacked apks that allow that. Someone probably named their account after him and is blatantly hacking as a joke.

linkent

By 18 runs you'd maxed Black? Wow. I wish I had that experience. I spent over 10 stamina bars to max Black.

Renzy is the dude behind DBZ space and the summon rates/simulator and yeah. He's completely reverse engineered that game or something. I imagine Rose teams are more common because all the good AOE units are Extreme.

Rose teams are probably popular due to the villain AoE attackers dishing out the most damage, and you get the KI boost to not need items and HP boost for survivability; unlike what is offered by a nuke team (i.e. pairing Majin Vegeta with a collect orbs for +33% dmg boost lead).

They are definitely hacking. Arenzy is the name of a reddit mod who also distributed the hacked apks that allow that. Someone probably named their account after him and is blatantly hacking as a joke.

Forgot about those AOE characters are mostly Extreme. that make sense.
Think i should try 1 multi on Cell banner.

knew Arenzy is that guy, but dunno why they use the hack so blatantly.
wonder if it is their main account.

TLM is theLaughingMan.

Huh, maybe the Buuhan experience is closer to what I should expect then. Must have got pretty lucky with Black I suppose. He dropped almost every round and often in pairs. I think only 2-3 didn't result in an SA up either.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
This seems...kinda low tbh, my omega crits for 1m without a type advantage, and my karoly crits for 1.~million with an advantage.
Thing is that Gogeta shouldn't even come close to these guys because of his passive attack boost and the way attack is calculated. But the fact that he does and gets consistently high damage on everyone is what makes him so good.

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, Gogeta gets pretty silly with the potential system.

Finally took on the Super Broly event with a Mono-villains team. Was a cakewalk with all the defense lower villains.

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah Rose event wasn't hard at all(I finally tried it a couple days ago) like a couple posters in here told me. I'm almost done getting enough medals to dokkan him.

I was able to pull Blue last night with a 100 stones I got for logging in so I was pretty happy about that. Just need to do his Dokkan event once I complete Roses. I think with these two characters I've finally got the characters I wanted most for a team since I don't like SSJ4. Maybe if they release even cooler Gohan cards I'll want that but otherwise I can just build up my team.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
You know, even though the golden freeza event takes so long with its 5 phases, it's been the event I enjoy the most so far.
The music is dope (cept in the 2nd phase) and there's no bs requirments like blazing battle or whatever.

It's just a good ol fashioned slugfest.

RedSnake

Did another multi since both VB is evading me and I need that mofo.

Godtenks and Mai join the party! (and another SSGKK Goku dupe)
That's 3 SRR's so I guess I can't complain on the pull?

I still need some help on the dokkan events since I can't do any event :(

I'm focusing on my PHY team right now like Human Trashcan told me.

Goku Black
FP Frieza
Shenron
Kid Buu
Possessed Goten
SSGSS Vegeta

So here's my box if someone want to keep helping. And I know I'm being a pain but I feel like I'm having no luck on these pulls lol.

weshes195

You know, even though the golden freeza event takes so long with its 5 phases, it's been the event I enjoy the most so far.
The music is dope (cept in the 2nd phase) and there's no bs requirments like blazing battle or whatever.

It's just a good ol fashioned slugfest.

I enjoyed that one also. Funny enough, besides buuhan (which is my favorite dokkan event) my other favorite is the full powered Frieza event.

Of course by the time I did it it only took me 3 turns to finish lol still lived the music in it

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I still need some help on the dokkan events since I can't do any event :(

I'm focusing on my PHY team right now like Human Trashcan told me.

Goku Black
FP Frieza
Shenron
Kid Buu
Possessed Goten
SSGSS Vegeta

So here's my box if someone want to keep helping. And I know I'm being a pain but I feel like I'm having no luck on these pulls lol.
Farm and dokkan goten
Kid buu > ssgss goku, kid buu is not that great, he's alright if you dokkan him
ssgss vegeta > ssj kid trunks, vegeta is kinda weak, his use is to be lead so you can nuke things with black/ssgss goku. Changing rainbow orbs to phy isn't that great really, it can actually fuck things up.

RedSnake

Farm and dokkan goten
Kid buu > ssgss goku, kid buu is not that great, he's alright if you dokkan him
ssgss vegeta > ssj kid trunks, vegeta is kinda weak, his use is to be lead so you can nuke things with black/ssgss goku. Changing rainbow orbs to phy isn't that great really, it can actually fuck things up.

I actually dokkaned Goten but didn't had him on the list. Oops. He's also SA10 and have many dupes but don't wanna waste orbs if he's not that useful.

Thought about keeping Kid buu because he dokkans and the same goes for Vegeta but I'll change that up then.

Thanks ^^

LNBL

Grinding the medals to open the LR android dupe paths. Not that bad with the discount on stamina running now.

Probably won't bother getting another full copy to get sa 20

Top Bottom