• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince (AKA DQM3) Has a demo up on the Nintendo eshop

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
And downloaded, I loved DQ Monsters Joker, and Joker 2 on DS, this is an insta-buy for me, thanks a lot for the heads up, OP.
No problem. I'm actually out of town so I can't get the demo until I get back. Can you please post your reactions?

I love that Psaro is the main star (My username is a reference to his name from the NES version), so I'm pretty stoked for this.

Josemayuste

No problem. I'm actually out of town so I can't get the demo until I get back. Can you please post your reactions?

I love that Psaro is the main star (My username is a reference to his name from the NES version), so I'm pretty stoked for this.

Sure, I'll comment about it as soon as I try it.

On the technical side, I play on an OLED, the game looks good, but resolution doesn't seem native to me.

Technical stuff aside, the game seems as good as the Joker games, Monsters seem to be more customizable this time though

And the game does some things that I didn't expected, I'll put it in a spoiler tag just in case:

I have to play more, but it seems a worthy successor to the Joker games, the demo seems lenghty too, you can save the game and import your progress to the full game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom