• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma new screens

Khal_B

My interest is piqued now that there's been mention of the possibility of a PC release somewhere down the line.

Looks like the type of game that would do really well on PC.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This game is aesthetically like a mix of Elder Scrolls and Demon's Souls. There is no mystery why I have a huge erection right now.

Is this still slated for early 2012?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I heard bad things about the build at Comicon. the lines for it were the shortest and overall there wasnt much talk surrounding it (I didnt get to try it)

I have plenty of hope for it, and what Ive seen looks great, but yeah, I hope it shapes up.

All of the negativity has been kind of vague, but it certainly seems ubiquitous. I want to be hyped, but I'll have to wait until there are some positive rumblings for a change.

ironcreed

Banned
Wow, I missed those Cyclops screens. The detail on the character models and enemies is fantastic. As is the visual presentation on the whole. So looking forward to this, but am glad that it does not release until March. Way too much on my plate for the rest of this year.

Top Bottom