• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drinky needs a new avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Ye Masters of Photoshop:

I need a new avatar. I want an image of Terry Schiavo with a third eye on her forehead.

Please note that this request does not involve Nintendogs, nor SHOULD involve Nintendogs. The official stance of Drinky Crow remains that Nintendogs is not a game, and also sucks in most permutations of this quantum frame.

The winner gets a non-Nintendogs tag of choice, plus the chance to choose my new (also non-Nintendogs related) tag for the week.

White Man

schiavo_bigblack.jpg

You know you want to.

White Man

Of course, the throat hole just gives her one more orifice.

I give GWAR about a month before they've recorded a song about her and/or incorporated her into their stage show.

PM me yer new tag, Ecrofirt, and *sob* my new tag for the week.

Remember, no Nintendogs! This thread is specifically NOT about Nintendogs!

AntoneM

Raoul Duke said:
Oh man. We are all going to HELL. Well, at least we'll know people there.
if we know we're headed there we may as well start aiming for the inner circles, I mean if it's worth doing it's worth doing right.

calder

Raoul Duke said:
Oh man. We are all going to HELL. Well, at least we'll know people there.
At this point Hell is pretty much just going to be OT with a few mass murderers and maybe Ghandi and Aristotle. I'm no theologian but I'm going to bet the "Hellish Twist" is going to involve it being the first day of E3 everyday but everytime you click on the OMG OFFICIAL SUPERMEGATON ANNOUNCEMENT!!1 thread you get a database error. Also, little devils are constantly buggering you with pitchforks.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
calder said:
At this point Hell is pretty much just going to be OT with a few mass murderers and maybe Ghandi and Aristotle. I'm no theologian but I'm going to bet the "Hellish Twist" is going to involve it being the first day of E3 everyday but everytime you click on the OMG OFFICIAL SUPERMEGATON ANNOUNCEMENT!!1 thread you get a database error. Also, little devils are constantly buggering you with pitchforks.

I can just imagine. :lol

Calder, I always enjoy reading your comments. Calder +1

White Man -10 Constitution points for being nasty. I understand it, and I laugh sometimes, but it's still nasty.

ghandi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom