• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DualSense controllers are currently $60 on Amazon

How many revisions are there of those controllers?
z1olccq.gif

I got Galactic Purple Dual Sense recently but have to return it today cause of L2 spring issues. Less than 2 weeks old from new. Fucking ridiculous

Are the haptic triggers supported on PC?
You can force it.
I've been playing Division 2 with that on. Got an app called Dualsensex for PC. Allows customisation of the haptic triggers and vibration.
This app even had a demo game you can try that demonstrates how the haptic triggers work. Blew me away the first time I used it now I can't wait for PS5 games to drop on PC.

You can customize so many things in this app. I encourage anyone on PC with a dual sense controller to get Dualsensex.

For anyone on PC you may wanna update your controller firmware:

Also download link to Dualsensex:

Last edited:

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
IMO...wait for the amazon refurbished ones to come back in stock they are brand new open box bought one for 44 bucks a few months ago

Codes 208

Yeah, theyve been on sale for a couple weeks now on amazon, best buy, target and walmart because of the State of play sale.

manfestival

Just bought it. I would've preferred to save but I have been looking the past couple of days for a controller and this was an excuse to go ahead and buy it

AndrewRyan

You can customize so many things in this app. I encourage anyone on PC with a dual sense controller to get Dualsensex.

For anyone on PC you may wanna update your controller firmware:

Also download link to Dualsensex:
Looks great, thanks for the info!

manfestival

Yeah so this is my first time using the ps5 controller. This thing is nice.... I can feel the quality in comparison with their older controllers and others. Am I able to use this thing on PC wireless or do I always need to be plugged in?

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Yeah so this is my first time using the ps5 controller. This thing is nice.... I can feel the quality in comparison with their older controllers and others. Am I able to use this thing on PC wireless or do I always need to be plugged in?
I think it works via Bluetooth. Never actually used mine on PC though.

Top Bottom