• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2012 | General Information and FAQ

JonCha

Man, I'm knackered and it's only just past 2:30. Should finish work at four, so going to have a mini-nap just before or after the Nintendo conference. Staying up late isn't good.

The_Monk

Is there a countdown to the Nintendo Conference and does anyone know when GT will start their pre-show coverage fellow GAFfers? Thanks.

Ghost23

I was looking at the IGN website, and they have this live stream timetable,
''4:20pm SECRET E3 GAME!!
4:40pm SimCity
5:00pm SECRET E3 GAME!!
5:20pm SECRET E3 GAME!!'

Any ideas on what these three secret E3 games could be...

They are most likely the Nintendo games that will be announced at the conference. One will most definitely be Pikmin 3.

sphinx

the piano man
I am all confused, is the nintendo Wii U conference starting in 90 minutes from now? is it 7:27 in LA right now? I am in Europe and googled the time but I am not sure.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I am all confused, is the nintendo Wii U conference starting in 90 minutes from now? is it 7:27 in LA right now? I am in Europe and googled the time but I am not sure.
Yes, it starts in about 90 minutes. Didn't you see the conversion table in the starting post?

Best way to watch conferences on iPhone? I plan to watch Nintendo on my lunch break.
Probably the Ustream app and try and find a stream there. Playstation streamed on Ustream but don't know if Nintendo is (officially or unofficially).

And yes the conference starts in 55 minutes.

sytadel

77lOs-1.gif

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Do you guys think we'll see Alan Wake 2 this E3? All signs were pointing to yes, but now I'm not so sure.

Epcott

No S-E conf this year ?

I'm wondering this too...

I guess the Japanese publishers are just going to have booths. Would be nice if there were threads consolidating what each brought to E3 (or new NEWS):

Bamco E3 2012 Thread
Konami E3 2012 Thread
S-E E3 2012 Thread
Capcom E3 2012 Thread

and so on

bigace33

The Nintendo 3DS show should be about 9 pm Eastern time. 6pm on the West. It'll be streamed live from the official Nintendo site, I don't know what other outlets will be streaming it.

I'm pretty sure UStream will have a stream of the presentation later tonight

EDIT: Or not. Can only find reports of Nintendo's E3 site just showing the stream

Pandemic

Any ideas yet on what these three secret games are,
4:20pm SECRET E3 GAME!!
5:00pm SECRET E3 GAME!!
5:20pm SECRET E3 GAME!!

These are off the IGN E3 timetable

Edit: Nevermind, just looked at it again..
4:20pm Forsaken Souls
5:00pm Nintendo Game!! (TBA)
5:20pm Beyond

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Is there anything left? Any announcements?
I haven't seen anything new about Unreal Engine 4. I believe there will be some demonstration of that today via GameTrailers.

Top Bottom