• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-EA] EA PLAY Press Conference E3 2018 June 9 (complete, rate it!)

EA Conference - Rate it

• A

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • B

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • C

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • D

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • F

Votes: 45 25.0%
  • (asleep)

Votes: 72 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damigos

Massive disappointment. But i am happy for the next conferences, cant be worse than this

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
No...just give us decent single player RPG with an optional co-op mode. I don't want to have to co-ordinate my gaming time around my friends...

Zannegan

You know, all EA had to do was show gameplay first, then this dev diary talk to break it down, and it would have been much better received.

KevinKeene

Banned
I keep looking at anthem and keep asking myself 'why do I need this?' :/

Xenoblade Chronicles X did the same 6 years ago with better world design and mechas. Ugh. Interest level at 0.

Last edited:
Bad attempt, but maybe someone can fill in better text.

zFfkrxC.jpg

Here's the template.

KGbMZH8.jpg

WaterAstro

Wait, Feb 22 again?

Edit: oh nm I was thinking about the leak. I heard the leak before the announcement lol.

Competing against Days Gone.

Last edited:

dottme

They never show more than 3s of fight before a cut.
I don’t know, but all the alarm are on. Nothing is giving me confidence in this game.

Only thing I can think of looking at Anthem is that all those resources could've been used to make a great new single player RPG from Bioware like they did with Mass Effect back in the day. I don't get why they want to make Bioware a multiplayer game studio.

Newk86

The launch could actually turn out decent if they've learned from the disasters that were Activision and Destiny 2 plus their own fuck ups with Battlefront 2.

I like the art too TBH. Just needs to have enough content.

LOLCats

Banned
Only thing I can think of looking at Anthem is that all those resources could've been used to make a great new single player RPG from Bioware like they did with Mass Effect back in the day. I don't get why they want to make Bioware a multiplayer game studio.

Micro-transactions

Codes 208

Well if theres anything good about this, its that atleast we got the shit out of the way as usual. Now let the real E3 begin tomorrow

Zannegan

It's hard not to be cynical when EA clearly is. Actual games have a chance of being fun...

...a chance mind you.

Top Bottom