• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Game Changers Talk Show Stream (Live interviews with three environmentalists)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried...

FgHk5.png

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
They asked a bunch of game journalists at an academic Game Development convention to sit through an hour and 40 minutes of environmentalist "inspirations" for the game? They gave a scant few details about a SINGLE game pretty much any fucking moron could have guessed from looking up rumors, and they gave no clear indication that the presser was ONLY about Sim City. This is just fukk'n nuts. You know, as bad as pressers have been in the past (like James Cameron's hour and a half lecture), those at least had more than one game, more than a few bare tidbits of info. There was actual meat that we could pick out. This? Fuck man... this is pathetic... EA has a chance to redeem itself, but this isn't what anyone gives half a shit about.

rouken

What i expected from this conference..

BioWare: Generals 2, Dragon Age 3
DICE: They have something that's not Battlefield, what it is isn't clear.
Danger Close: Medal of Honor 2
Visceral: Dead Space 3, Army of Four, Dante's Inferno 2, at least 2 new IPs
Respawn: New IP
Insomniac: Overstrike, Outernauts
EA Partners: Populous
Criterion: Hot Pursuit 2
PopCap: They are presumably doing something.
EA Canada: FIFA 13, NBA Elite 13, NHL
Tiburon: Madden 13

what i got..

nothing but curved roads

*sigh*

BY2K

Membero Americo
Well, it was about some stuff, but nothing you would expect at the GAME DEVELOPER CONFERENCE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom