• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Game Changers Talk Show Stream (Live interviews with three environmentalists)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
You are fucking kidding me. You know, it would have been nice if it said "EA GAMECHANGERS: SIM CITY" because then, you know, it would have made sense that they only talked about Sim City, a game franchise they bought up with Maxis...

๏̯͡๏)
๏̯͡๏)
๏̯͡๏)
๏̯͡๏)
๏̯͡๏)
๏̯͡๏)

Irish

So... Um... When should I expect my check in the mail? I watched that conference through to the end, EA. I think you owe me something now.

exjvL.png

Codeblue

This was memorable for how completely bizarre and yet boring it was.

The move to OT makes its existence worth it though.

ArjanN

It's over.

Just for this EA, I'm going to go club a seal.

You are fucking kidding me. You know, it would have been nice if it said "EA GAMECHANGERS: SIM CITY" because then, you know, it would have made sense that they only talked about Sim City, a game franchise they bought up with Maxis...

But they didn't even talk about Sim City. At all.

mclaren777

Wait.....did you actually watch this knowing it wasn't going to be about games?

DEAR GOD.

Yeah, I watched it for Scott's portion. EA clearly told us who the guests were. Anybody who thought this was going to be game-focused was deluded themselves and buying into the hype.

I thought EA made it clear this wasn't going to be about games.

I think most of you had unrealistic expectations.

Nothing more appropriate than starting #GDC week with an earthquake #bigannouncement

MORE INFO! EA Maxis GDC announcement, huge event w/ special guests. Live stream info. http://on.fb.me/yJiZ78 #gamechangers

This is what EA senior director of PR Eric Reynolds was saying leading up to this.

JoeBoy101

Is there an archive of this? I missed it

Someone tweet me the link

No.

Seriously, its not worth it. Go about with your life and embrace the warm ignorance that protects you from the freezing illogic that was this presentation. The knowledge will burn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom