• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Game Changers Talk Show Stream (Live interviews with three environmentalists)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TYPICAL closed minded HEARTLESS gaf. This video was so inspirational I turned it off, took a quick shower, did the dishes, took out my RECYCLING, vacuumed my room, and even turned off my monitor to save power.

This was a game changer.

You're posting without your monitor on?
o_o

(╯°□°)╯
EAflip.png

scott.jpg

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
THISISBRIAN_ - Hey fuckfaces, GDC isn't mini-E3. Game announcements aren't something you should expect from GDC AT ALL #simcity

lol

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You guys are seriously messed up if you mock the impact of Charity Water.

The impact of Charity Water is not at issue. The relevance of Charity Water (and twitter and global warming) to a talk at the Game Developers Conference is at issue. It's a conference about games and game developers and upwards of 90% of their streamed presentation has nothing to do with games or game developers, and is instead comprised of talks with people who don't know games, don't play games, don't develop games, and don't have anything interesting to say, EVEN ABOUT THE THINGS THEY CHOOSE TO TALK ABOUT.

Raide

TYPICAL closed minded HEARTLESS gaf. This video was so inspirational I turned it off, took a quick shower, did the dishes, took out my RECYCLING, vacuumed my room, and even turned off my monitor to save power.

This was a game changer.

You monster! Think of all that water you wasted.

MRORANGE

so it's 3:22am here... part of me wants to stay awake to see how bad this can get, the other half just want's the guy to be taken out and shot

JoeBoy101

THISISBRIAN_ - Hey fuckfaces, GDC isn't mini-E3. Game announcements aren't something you should expect from GDC AT ALL #simcity

lol

Know what I expect from GDC? That the content be at least TANGENTIALLY relevant to games. That's it. Asking too much?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
"They bring out goats". Ok, and?

I don't dislike the messages EA and partners are trying to communicate here, but I wonder why they are marketing this in connection with GDC.

BHK3

Banned
I'm laughing at "sim city euthopia is hours of people walking for a bucket of dirty water and diarrhea"

Satch

Banned
thread title should say (Live interviews with two environmentalists and a guy from Twitter) for accuracy

Bruiserk

Have they beaten the E3 2009 James Cameron Ubisoft Press Conference level of 'uhhhhhhhhhh' yet?

It's worse then Konami's 2010 conference, Ubisoft's 2010 (and 2009) conference(s), and Sony's 2006 conference put together. At least all of those were gif worthy.

edit: I forgot Nintendo's 2008 conference

royalan

Well, not all is lost. This did give birth to the phrase "Embrace Failure"

I expect big things from that one this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom